IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV:Mosley vs. Mora@6PM(PT),8PM(CT),9PM(ET) SPOILERS-15 Minutes Later, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams
SmartyBeardo
post Sep 19 2010, 12:08 PM
Post #191

Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (JD @ Sep 19 2010, 08:01 AM) *
Yeah, maybe I am in the vast minority here, but I just have no desire to ever see him fight again. Aside from the fact that I think he is useless in there now, I hate to see Naaz wasting his time with this guy.

Mosley doesn't listen to him...ever...and those are valuable weeks in the gym that could be dedicated to someone who actually has a future in the sport and can improve under the tutelage of Richardson.

I totally agree. Think of what Naaz could do with a Rios, Maidana, Angulo, Abregu, PWill, Alexander, etc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EpTXCHAMP
post Sep 19 2010, 12:52 PM
Post #192

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,987

hope alot of u guys here did not shell out 45 bills for this card. Seriously 3 of the 4 fights had at least one shot fighter participating in it, and the 4th fight was over in 3.

baldy in not near what he use to be and thats saying alot because his ude to be was never really that great! So still not sold on this kid

Ortiz has not fought a live body in over two yrs so dont get overly excited about that K.O against a shot Harris

Ponce is good enough to beat B level fighters but wont be a threat to Gamboa or Juan Ma who already destroyed him.

Shane just retire before they feed you to a berto or someone else. Shane is nothing more than a gatekeeper now or a name to add to a resume

+Quote Post
Method
post Sep 19 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #193

Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 19 2010, 10:40 AM) *
I got a well digested new york and ribeye ready to dump on Mora right now.

On the life of my kids, I made both a thick /NY Strip AND a Think bone-in Rin Eye for dinner tonight,

+Quote Post
Guest_ViperSniper_*
post Sep 20 2010, 05:28 AM
Post #194

Guests

Although Mosley pressed the fight I do think Mora landed more throughout the fight as Mosley looked really frustrated and flat at times. Ugly fight with Mosley showing his age, looking slow at 154 against Mora's style made for a poor showing. There were a couple of quite rounds that could have gone either way but I must be one of the few to give this fight to Mora.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Sep 20 2010, 07:56 AM
Post #195

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (Method @ Sep 19 2010, 07:35 PM) *
On the life of my kids, I made both a thick /NY Strip AND a Think bone-in Rin Eye for dinner tonight,

Who needs surf?

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Sep 20 2010, 03:51 PM
Post #196

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Sep 20 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #197

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

"Fight a real Mexican Shane!"

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Sep 20 2010, 11:07 PM
Post #198

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 18 2010, 11:51 PM) *
Yeah, but watching boxing is like looking at titties. You'd never turn it down if you had a choice, no matter how terrible those titties may turn out to be.

LMAO...fucking CLASSIC!!!

+Quote Post
BigG
post Sep 20 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #199

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

I thought Mosley edged it but a draw is alright...

Very impressive that Canelo KO'd Baldomir who's tough as nails...I don't know, I see alot of Cotto in Canelo...

Victor Ortiz looked good too and Ponce fought a VERY good fight. That maybe the best I've seen him. He looked solid and he had good counterpunches.

+Quote Post
Thegreatequalize...
post Sep 21 2010, 05:25 PM
Post #200

Featherweight

Member No.: 1,603

QUOTE (Method @ Sep 19 2010, 09:08 AM) *
At the end of the day, as long as it aint PPV, I have no problem w Shane on HBO, and no prob w PPV if its a good match up.

that's exactly the way i feel. i don't think mosley mora should have been a ppv, especially after mosley's performance in his last fight.

even though i'm not a big fan of either fighter, i wouldn't mind seeing mosley vs. spinks. i think it would be an interesting match up between two guys who are still decent though past their primes. spinks could put on a boxing clinic if mosley doesn't adjust, but mosley would definitely be able to ko spinks when/if he catches him. although maybe they'd just end up hugging each other all night.

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 07:11 PM