Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Boxers Mayweather has ducked, Boxers mayweather is scared to fight
Run and Gun Game...
post Oct 4 2010, 08:02 PM
Post #151

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 195

Guys sweetscientist is just a troll that is getting off by keeping you guys going.

He can say what he wants, but again in the words of bert sugar, he is ducking, or avoiding the fight with manny pacquio. Not because he fears him, but because his whole legacy is based on not having lost yet. In the relm of all time greats his resume just doesnt stack up, and if he loses the 0 then he has nothing to really hang his hat on. As far as being the GOAT that is.

So scientist you say he hasnt ducked anyone, Bert sugar says he has, and ill take his word over yours any day of the week. Sorry troll
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Oct 4 2010, 08:11 PM
Post #152

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Fuck Bert Sugar.. who is he God?

+Quote Post
sweetscientist1
post Oct 4 2010, 08:12 PM
Post #153

SoCali Cum Guzzler

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,549

QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Oct 4 2010, 08:02 PM) *
Guys sweetscientist is just a troll that is getting off by keeping you guys going.

He can say what he wants, but again in the words of bert sugar, he is ducking, or avoiding the fight with manny pacquio. Not because he fears him, but because his whole legacy is based on not having lost yet. In the relm of all time greats his resume just doesnt stack up, and if he loses the 0 then he has nothing to really hang his hat on. As far as being the GOAT that is.

So scientist you say he hasnt ducked anyone, Bert sugar says he has, and ill take his word over yours any day of the week. Sorry troll

You do that my man. and remind yourself of the great stiff jab that Bert has. But, than again smoking cigars and flapping yo gunms is a lot easier to do than lacing them up. Don't believe me, ask Bert?

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Oct 4 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #154

Welterweight

Member No.: 195

QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Oct 5 2010, 12:12 AM) *
You do that my man. and remind yourself of the great stiff jab that Bert has. But, than again smoking cigars and flapping yo gunms is a lot easier to do than lacing them up. Don't believe me, ask Bert?

So because you got your ass kicked once sparring in a gym, your more of an expert than bert sugar???? Nice buddy, be proud of your extensive resume.

By the way facts r facts, floyd avoided the fight.

but since you have been in boxing for 50 years, and have inside information coming from all promoters, trainers, and fighters. and you spent 50 years building up this network of inside information, we will just disregard bert sugar and listen to you.

lol god i love trolls, sounds like the white buffalo all over again

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Oct 4 2010, 08:27 PM
Post #155

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Oct 4 2010, 06:55 PM) *
zWho should he have fought? Name one fighter with the following oF Hatton that brought nearly 10,000 Irish boys to Vegas? who? That's what that fight was all about! As far as Zab, that fight had to happen. some of us who followed both these guys as amateurs were looking for that bout for a long time. And as crazy as it was, itwasn't a bad bought. far more entertaining than Pac vs Clottey or even Cotto vs Foreman. That was a legit bout. And, last I checked it wasn't exactly a walk in the park for Floyd either! You know I remember a seeing Manny get his ass thoroughly kicked in San Fran in 2001 against Agapito Sanchez or seeing him get obviously beat up by JMM in the 1st fight and than Morales whooped his ass something awful in the 1st fight. Is this why they don't say that Manny has fought a bunch a weak ass fighters?

Zab just came off a fucking loss to Baldomir, so you say it "wasn't a bad bought"??? Are you fucking serious? So the P4P king fights Zab AFTER a loss, and you are trying to justify this fight? Yeah... makes perfect sense. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif)

I saw Pac's fight with Agapito Sanchez also. So you say Pac"got his ass thoroughly kicked" by him. Man all I remember is seeing Sanchez foul Pac over and over the whole fight. Agapito fought the dirtiest foul filled fight I have ever seen.

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Oct 4 2010, 08:27 PM
Post #156

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,333

HA! I just figured out sweetscientist's whole ruse. I can't believe you and I fell for it. Ho ho ho man are we gullible.

sweetscientist is obviously Johnny Taco, owner of Johnny Taco's gym. This whole time he was working up the courage to advertise his gym. He keeps on telling people that only by boxing can we truly become knowledgable about the sport so that they join his gym.

+Quote Post
E.C.LEGEND
post Oct 4 2010, 08:29 PM
Post #157

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 6,658

QUOTE (sweetscientist1 @ Oct 4 2010, 07:52 PM) *
hE MENTIONED mICHAEL jORDAN DIPSHIT! mICHAEL PLAYED BASKETBALL AND BASKETBALL PLAYERS DRIBBLE THE BALL! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! NO FOUNDATION OR POINT OF REFERENCE TO UNDERSTAND THE SPORT! POINT PROVEN! tHANKYOU!

Lets see...I mentioned Jordan so I had to be talking about basketball? I was using the quote as a reference to boxing (jordan was talking to roy jones when he said that) You just keep finding ways to sound like a jackass.

This post has been edited by E.C.LEGEND: Oct 4 2010, 08:31 PM

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Oct 5 2010, 12:14 AM
Post #158

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

You cats really need to hire Manny Steward for a year before trying to talk boxing, or you could just sit outside of Mayweather's gym and yell "Floydie" when he shows up. He wont pay you any mind or sign an autograph for you though.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Oct 5 2010, 02:02 AM
Post #159

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Oct 5 2010, 02:27 AM) *
Zab just came off a fucking loss to Baldomir, so you say it "wasn't a bad bought"??? Are you fucking serious? So the P4P king fights Zab AFTER a loss, and you are trying to justify this fight? Yeah... makes perfect sense. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif)

I honestly didn't have a problem with the Zab fight. I mean since Zab lost to Baldomir, it only made sense for Floyd to fight Baldy, which he did afterward. The only other guy out there as an option was Margarito, which is why I've been saying a lot of Floyd's recent career hinges on whether people thought Zab or Margarito was the tougher challenge (and apparently the Margarito fight didn't happen as fault of Arum?)

Either way, I'd still have to say Zab was the tougher of the two. He legitimately won the undisputed WW title from the linear champion and I think most would agree that the Baldomir loss was really a result of Zab underestimating his opponent. The Judah that showed up against Floyd would have beaten Baldomir and IMO still gave Floyd his toughest fight to date. After the Zab fight, Floyd made career decisions that everyone was more or less okay with at the time (Baldomir, DLH, and Hatton); it just somehow strangely resulted in him not fighting a lot of the other big names in the division.

IMO the only solution would have been for him to fight more often or not take these ridiculous retirements, which is really the only criticism I have in Floyd's recent career choices.

This post has been edited by Snoop: Oct 5 2010, 02:06 AM

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Oct 5 2010, 02:31 AM
Post #160

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 5 2010, 03:02 AM) *
I honestly didn't have a problem with the Zab fight. I mean since Zab lost to Baldomir, it only made sense for Floyd to fight Baldy, which he did afterward. The only other guy out there as an option was Margarito, which is why I've been saying a lot of Floyd's recent career hinges on whether people thought Zab or Margarito was the tougher challenge (and apparently the Margarito fight didn't happen as fault of Arum?)

Either way, I'd still have to say Zab was the tougher of the two. He legitimately won the undisputed WW title from the linear champion and I think most would agree that the Baldomir loss was really a result of Zab underestimating his opponent. The Judah that showed up against Floyd would have beaten Baldomir and IMO still gave Floyd his toughest fight to date. After the Zab fight, Floyd made career decisions that everyone was more or less okay with at the time (Baldomir, DLH, and Hatton); it just somehow strangely resulted in him not fighting a lot of the other big names in the division.

IMO the only solution would have been for him to fight more often or not take these ridiculous retirements, which is really the only criticism I have in Floyd's recent career choices.

I respect your opinion. And I do agree that Zab that fought Floyd that night was a tough fight, BUT by principle cause he lost his previous fight, that fight should have never taken place. He should have fought a different opponent.

And Zab's only significant win(at WW) was against Spinks in the rematch, and we all know how shitty Judah's stint at welterweight has been. Just saying.

This post has been edited by Lil-lightsout: Oct 5 2010, 02:32 AM

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 06:58 AM