IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pledge to clean up my gay/lesbian derogatory innuendo., I will probably slip, but I'll to my best to honor it.
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 12 2010, 06:02 AM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

If I had to stop ridiculing people based on their lifestyle choices, I would have to stop ridiculing James "Tits Out" Toney for his level of general disgustingness as a human being. I'm sorry but thats not going to happen.

I admire your attepmts at tolerance Smarty, and i'm a pretty tolerant person myself, but I dont like to limit myself in terms of the nature of the abuse I can throw at any individual should I decide they deserve it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 12 2010, 09:38 AM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 12 2010, 03:30 PM) *
Who asked you to, lloyd?

What does saying some dude has his ''Tits Out" have to do with what I'm talking about? Or, has the bum ticklin epidemic reached Scotland? I thought you terriers didn't wear panties under them cute skirts?

I was merely stating that it would be hypocritical to stop talking about one lifestyle issue (the one u brought up, ass-pirateism) whilst continuing on about another, and since ridiculing Toney for his lifestyle choice of excessive burger abuse is one of the things I enjoy doing, I cant join you up there on the moral high ground, as that would make me a hypocrite.

I wasnt looking for an arguement, and I certainly wasnt looking to find myself on the end of some anti-scottish racism

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Oct 12 2010, 10:27 AM
Post #13

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

I feel I've been had. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Oct 12 2010, 10:45 AM
Post #14

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 12 2010, 06:13 AM) *
I dunno what sort of fag hag convention it is either. But what I can say is that it does contain a few of those Pontoon members, remember that balserwood, Titanic emulating, embarrassment device? The greatest floating collection of sausage jockey's in Fight Hype history.

I can only conclude that the pontoon and this thread are in some way connected.

Smarty stole on board the Pontoon halfway through their 'cruise' and hasn't been the same since. God only know what they made that poor bastard do, but soon after he created e-suicide and despite recently making a Lazarus like comeback, he is clearly not the same.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Oct 12 2010, 04:55 PM
Post #15

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 12 2010, 02:30 PM) *
If your bum's feelin' tickled DownUnderling, maybe you ought to try pullin' them silk panties out from betwixt your cheeks and wash your crustiness (at least once a fukn week).

Smarty, you have alot to learn about australians mate... no-one down here wears underpants, let alone washes their clothes... better luck next time

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 12 2010, 06:57 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 12 2010, 10:27 AM) *
I feel I've been had. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You don't say (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

As suspected Beardo has stuck to this pledge for all of about 10 minutes before a little light prodding has unleashed his inner Lone Wolf McQuade (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Fucken classic.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 13 2010, 01:04 AM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 12 2010, 08:02 PM) *
And where, might I ask Ollie, have I broken my "pledge to clean up my gay/lesbian derogatory innuendo?"

I never made a pledge to turn the other cheek, on either end. I have no more problem with dudes who prefer giving or taking dick in the ass than I do with dudes who confuse their clan with being a race. To each his own.

I do have a problem with dudes who choose to abduct, torture and kill other humans, whether they are nationalists, fascists, religious extremists or just fukn thugs. If you belong to any of those groups, you have forfeited your Life and Liberty to that you will not sense coming.

Awww shaddup and lets go back to making jokes about homo's (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 13 2010, 02:33 AM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 12 2010, 04:17 PM) *
One man's kilt is another man's cute skirt, lloyd. How is that racist? And now living on a piece of an island makes you a race? Never thought of my fellow islanders being a race.

But you know what, lloyd, you and your kilt huggin' sensitivities are the point. Just because I think kilts are cute skirts (on chicks) doesn't mean I hate the Scottish.

Furthermore, just because I say a dude is a fukn pussy, doesn't mean I think he is a lesbian.

This is getting amusing.

I got no problem with dudes who like takin it in the ass from other dudes as long as they keep it to themselves and don't violate others' life and liberty.

Besides, leaves more clitoris for me.

I also have no problem with dudes who wear garb I consider to be attractive on chicks, sans undergarments as long as they don't be lifting that cute shit in front of me.

Am I being politically correct enough for you bunch of bum tickled fuks yet?

Im sure you were aware that I was only jokin Smarty, i've heard many attempts at "humour" regarding how a kilt is some sort of female apparel. None of them bother me. I'm also sure you were aware at the time of this topics creation that it wouldnt be taken seriously!

As for the bold, well, you are correct.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 13 2010, 10:37 AM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Oct 13 2010, 04:02 PM) *
I just want you to know, lloyd, that I do respect your culture.

I got no problem with kilts. Lotsa my friends where kilts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

No probs man, I dont expect to roast others culture/lifestyles when the mood takes me and not be willing to take it back.

And all jokes aside, kilts are a pussy magnet!! (When worn outside of Scotland. If you wear one here your either going to a wedding or a Scotland game)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 04:25 AM