IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UFC 121, News, Results, Discussions, etc...
Mean Mister Must...
post Oct 23 2010, 11:26 PM
Post #41

Cruiserweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,333

Fedor would have done the same thing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Oct 23 2010, 11:27 PM
Post #42

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

WOW!!...Brock came out like a house on fire!....flying knee, landed big strikes, NAILED Velasquez into the mat with a takedown...

and then CAIN went to work.

What a extraordinary performance from Velasquez....he was totally unaffected by Lesnar's presence and effective attack...

AWESOME job.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 23 2010, 11:30 PM
Post #43

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

Great, great night.

Cain had enough technique and patience to do what Shane Carwin should have done.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 23 2010, 11:31 PM
Post #44

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 23 2010, 11:26 PM) *
Fedor would have done the same thing.

Absolutely no doubt about that.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Oct 23 2010, 11:32 PM
Post #45

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

Lesnar's got a GAPING wound on his cheek...Velasquez fucked his world up!!

It looked like Lesnar suffered an adrenaline dump similar to how Carwin did against him...when he saw Velasquez wasn't moved by his shock and awe shit, it was OVER....he was falling down for no reason at all...it took his heart and all his gas.

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Oct 23 2010, 11:37 PM
Post #46

Cruiserweight

Yeah Brock can take a punch in the sense that he won't get KO'd but mentally he seems afraid to get hit. Maybe he can't handle the pain, but if he can get his act together and stand his ground he'll be very dangerous. Credit to him for doing what he has done so far though.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 23 2010, 11:40 PM
Post #47

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 23 2010, 11:37 PM) *
Yeah Brock can take a punch in the sense that he won't get KO'd but mentally he seems afraid to get hit. Maybe he can't handle the pain, but if he can get his act together and stand his ground he'll be very dangerous. Credit to him for doing what he has done so far though.

That's it in a nutshell. It's the major gripe I've always had with Lesnar, and have said so numerous times. The guy just does not react well to getting hit.

I mean, this is the second fight in a row where he went into the fetal position after taking a hard shot. Thank God we just had a fighter in Cain who was patient enough and skilled enough to take advantage of Crock's reeking habits.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Oct 23 2010, 11:43 PM
Post #48

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

F*ck yeah Cain f*cked him up big time. I think Lesnar was beaten when he couldn't keep Velasquez down that broke his will. Cain is the most complete HW out there right now. I agree that Fedor would have beaten Brock but not sure if it would be i nthe same brutal fashion as Cain. Velasquez has the wrestling skills to defend fro mthe TD's Fedor doesn't Brock would have a way easier time keeping fedor down not saying he would win but he would definitly be more successful with the TD's.

Shields looked like sh*t nuff said.

Diego looked good against a tough guy like Thiago.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 23 2010, 11:53 PM
Post #49

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 23 2010, 11:43 PM) *
F*ck yeah Cain f*cked him up big time. I think Lesnar was beaten when he couldn't keep Velasquez down that broke his will. Cain is the most complete HW out there right now. I agree that Fedor would have beaten Brock but not sure if it would be i nthe same brutal fashion as Cain. Velasquez has the wrestling skills to defend fro mthe TD's Fedor doesn't Brock would have a way easier time keeping fedor down not saying he would win but he would definitly be more successful with the TD's.

Shields looked like sh*t nuff said.

Diego looked good against a tough guy like Thiago.

Brock would've never gotten the chance to get Fedor down. No way in hell he bum-rushes Fedor the way he did Velasquez, and no way in hell he stands up to Fedor's brutish power either. Fedor would've put him out cold on his back, the way he did Rogers.

(IMG:http://www.failkittah.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/UFC.gif)

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Oct 23 2010, 11:55 PM
Post #50

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 24 2010, 12:40 AM) *
That's it in a nutshell. It's the major gripe I've always had with Lesnar, and have said so numerous times. The guy just does not react well to getting hit.

I mean, this is the second fight in a row where he went into the fetal position after taking a hard shot. Thank God we just had a fighter in Cain who was patient enough and skilled enough to take advantage of Crock's reeking habits.

I remember you saying that many times.

So who is next for Velasquez? Mir, Dos Santos? How would Velasquez do against Overeem or Fedor?

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 08:58 AM