> James Toneys take on Pac v/s Mayweather fight, hmm
Lil-lightsout
post Dec 7 2010, 06:37 PM
Post #61

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Dec 7 2010, 06:08 PM) *
It would be more awesome to hang out and watch some classic Toney press conferences. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Sam Peter 1 takes the cake (no pun intended.)

OR maybe we could go watch him train and heckle him while he spars? Then afterwards we could take him to get something to eat, preferably a buffet. We would tend to save a lot of money going that route. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Dec 7 2010, 07:02 PM
Post #62

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Dec 7 2010, 07:37 PM) *
OR maybe we could go watch him train and heckle him while he spars? Then afterwards we could take him to get something to eat, preferably a buffet. We would tend to save a lot of money going that route. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

A buffet would be the only way we would come out of that without having to mortgage our houses (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I would only heckle James safe in the knowledge that I can out run him................. however if he started to visualise that you were in fact a giant Whopper there is a good chance he may catch you.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Dec 7 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #63

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 7 2010, 07:29 PM) *
Not my best post.

My point is that he should have changed professions awhile back.

By the way, it is good to have you back on the board more regular. Hope all is well.

Oh...okay man. I see what you are saying.

Really appreciate that.

I have been having a really crappy last few months. Basically to make a long story short I have/had a really bad groin injury that has plagued me for a while now. It has gotten so bad lately that I have been out of work for 3 months now and neither workers comp or short term has paid me. Both feel the other should pay. It's a really complicated situation which I now have to get a lawyer to sort this mess out. On top of that I have seen 4 doctors and got no real definite answers just all different opinions and solutions to what they think. Man it is real hard to trust the medical field with all these different things I hear from them. Well yesterday I just had inguinal surgery and hopefully this takes care of this when I heal up. Right at this moment I am in a lot of pain. There is way more involved but this is a glimpse of so much of my recent frustrations.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Dec 7 2010, 09:10 PM
Post #64

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 7 2010, 08:36 PM) *
I hope you are willing and able to take something for the pain.

My daughter-in-law had been in labor for 16 hours with my first grandkid yesterday when they decided to do an epidural or some such. The first anesthesiologist spent nearly an hour failing to accomplish the procedure, having her bend over and try to touch her toes and shit (with my 9.5 pound grandson in transit, no less). The second anesthesiologist comes in and has it done in minutes, relieving her pain.

Not much different than dealing with any other professionals, like plumbers for example. Some are just plain shitty, some are adequate, some are good and some are artists.

I hope everything gets sorted out for the best, LL. By the way, when it comes to insurance companies, my first call is to my attorney. Motherfuckers will slap you around like a volleyball if they think they can get away with it. They get a call from an attorney and shit suddenly gets done that they claimed was impossible yesterday.

Congrats on the grandson! My wife is due in March with our third child...a girl this time!!! Those are my two sons in the pic.

That sucks about epidural! Has to be so frustrating and unnecessary.

I know this is a boxing forum, but I need to tell you what happened to me in 2000. I went to the ER with horrible stomach pains, and 8 hours later I was sent home saying it was probably just food poisoning. I was all drugged up and felt a little better after leaving later that night. Well after dozing off while watching Friday night fights on ESPN I awoke to the worst pain of my life! I was screaming and my girl and parents were luckily there and rushed me to a different hospital. My appendix burst and I had emergency surgery right then. The first words out of the surgeons mouth when I awoke the next morning was "you are lucky to be alive". My family doctor then looked at my bloodwork from the previous hospital, and it clearly showed something was wrong. Basically I almost died cause a hospital was over busy and a negligent doctor just sent me home while my appendix was burst. I even remember my mom mentioning to the first doctor if she thought maybe it was my appendix but she just brushed my mom off. Just felt like sharing.

I am sure this will get taking care of soon. I go back to the surgeon in a week and get all the info I need, then I will make some calls about what I should do.

Thanks again.

This post has been edited by Lil-lightsout: Dec 7 2010, 09:11 PM

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Dec 7 2010, 10:08 PM
Post #65

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 7 2010, 09:16 PM) *
Congrats man, but I got to warn you, girls are a whole bunch more difficult (and complicated) than boys.

Hahaha. Oh I have heard, lol. But I am pretty confident with my wife raising her properly and hopefully not dealing with all/most of those complications. In all seriousness, I am married to the greatest most wonderful woman, and also knowing so many of my wifes female cousins, they ALL have turned out very well and down to earth very smart young women. I always joke with my wife because how close and nice and normal her family and relatives are. It's quite amazing, especially comparing them to my not so normal family,lol.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Dec 7 2010, 10:24 PM
Post #66

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Dec 7 2010, 07:02 PM) *
A buffet would be the only way we would come out of that without having to mortgage our houses (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I would only heckle James safe in the knowledge that I can out run him................. however if he started to visualise that you were in fact a giant Whopper there is a good chance he may catch you.

You know we are JT fans cause we like shit talking just like him. I think he would appreciate us with our wisecracks towards him and would laugh with us.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Dec 8 2010, 06:25 AM
Post #67

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Dec 7 2010, 11:24 PM) *
You know we are JT fans cause we like shit talking just like him. I think he would appreciate us with our wisecracks towards him and would laugh with us.

He would appreciate our wisecracks, but only if they came with extra cheese and mayo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

P.S. Good to see you back LL, hope your situation improves soon.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Dec 8 2010, 06:46 AM
Post #68

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Dec 8 2010, 06:25 AM) *
He would appreciate our wisecracks, but only if they came with extra cheese and mayo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

P.S. Good to see you back LL, hope your situation improves soon.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

and thanks man. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Dec 8 2010, 09:21 AM
Post #69

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 8 2010, 01:35 PM) *
Sounds like my wife and daughter and family. They are still women, difficult and complicated, which is what makes them worth the time and effort.

Lights Out TV should be a reality show of reality shows. Each episode JT would invade a different reality show. 1/2 of the show would be about James invasions. The other half would be James freestyle.

Instant cult classic.

Can I assume it would be subtitled? Imagine it in 3D? Dodgin bits of cheeseburger flyin out his mouth towards you

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Dec 8 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #70

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Dec 8 2010, 06:21 AM) *
Can I assume it would be subtitled? Imagine it in 3D? Dodgin bits of cheeseburger flyin out his mouth towards you

Imagine him doing a James Invasion on one of those reality chef off shows, or America's Next Supermodel or Joizy Shores. I am serious. That shit would be epic. PPV worthy. Mix in some guest commentator appearances at events all over hell.

Lights Out TV.

Go ahead, JT, it is all yours.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 07:59 PM