26 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David Haye, Makes an Offer
Guest_ViperSniper_*
post Jan 5 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #61

Guests

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 6 2011, 01:47 AM) *
Yep, that's how I feel about Haye as well. He would come fight night, and not let his hands go. It will be a dull fight because of Haye being gun shy and not letting his hands go. In the end, he will get stopped mid-late fight. I think Haye will freeze when he is in there. Too patient and cautious and not enough risks.

Yup, Pretty much based this on what I've seen n read of him at Heavyweight. I don't see him opening up and taking the necessary steps to win the fight, he will be too cautious..& once he starts getting tagged he may realize how much he really doesn't want to be in there! Of course I'm hoping this will not be the case though.

The bros are way too big for Haye not to mention they have the skills to match him on top of all that size!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jan 6 2011, 12:17 AM
Post #62

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jan 5 2011, 08:43 PM) *
Haye's "done" with the Klitschkos. That's rich.

I guess the real question is who Haye will 'defend' against next, Matt Skelton or Michael Sprott.

We all know it's gotta be a short list.

Maybe he can take on da man, Danny Williamz!

Westside...

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jan 6 2011, 01:58 AM
Post #63

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 5 2011, 06:50 PM) *

I'm not a fan of Haye (but then I'm not a fan of The Klits either) and I think he loses against both of them, but just to play devil's advocate for a moment. What if this report is true? What if Haye did cede to evry demand from klit, location, gloves, date etc and Klit has now turned it down to fight Chisora?

Forgetting all the invectice of "I'm done with him blah blah blah" this press release does seem to go in to decent detail of how far along negotiations were. What would everyone's opinion of Wlad be if he really was the one who had turned down the fight?

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jan 6 2011, 02:27 AM
Post #64

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jan 6 2011, 02:58 AM) *
I'm not a fan of Haye (but then I'm not a fan of The Klits either) and I think he loses against both of them, but just to play devil's advocate for a moment. What if this report is true? What if Haye did cede to evry demand from klit, location, gloves, date etc and Klit has now turned it down to fight Chisora?

Forgetting all the invectice of "I'm done with him blah blah blah" this press release does seem to go in to decent detail of how far along negotiations were. What would everyone's opinion of Wlad be if he really was the one who had turned down the fight?

1.) If true, it means that Wlad wanted to live up to his obligations with Chisora first, and specified a later date when he would be available to fight Haye. Which of course Haye declined. Because he's a bitch.

2.) It means that Vitali Klitchsko was actually the one who agreed to fight Haye. Haye chickened out, and then turned around and laid it on Wlad's doorstep. Because, again, he is a bitch.

Now I don't know everything, but I do know one thing. David Haye is a bitch, and whatever the case may be, I can guarantee you that it is his fault if this fight doesn't materialize.

Haye said he wanted to fight both Klits this year. Well, Vitali isn't scheduled to fight anyone right now, so sign the fucking contract David!

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jan 6 2011, 02:31 AM
Post #65

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jan 6 2011, 01:58 AM) *

I wouldn't blame him since Chisora is guaranteed to show up, Haye could always just back out again.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jan 6 2011, 06:01 AM
Post #66

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,540

The ONLY fights to make at heavyweight is Haye vs one of the Klitschkos. Haye is ready to fight Wlad right now! Wlad needs to call his bluff and sign the fucking fight, Haye is being more than fair!!!!

Imagine the outbreak if Mayweather came out and said I agreed to everything Pac wants and Pac says I'll fight you BUT let me fight Malignaggi first!

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jan 6 2011, 06:05 AM
Post #67

Guests

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jan 6 2011, 10:01 PM) *
Imagine the outbreak if Mayweather

[/facepalm]

+Quote Post
JD
post Jan 6 2011, 07:57 AM
Post #68

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jan 5 2011, 07:08 PM) *
Does Wlad really need to fight this tune up? I would like to see him say fuck it and fight Haye right now!

Apparently there was an issue with the dates and the Royal wedding...so the best they could do was 7/2, and Wlad didn't want to be on the shelf that long - so he is fighting Chisora in April and Haye in July.

But now Haye has an issue with him taking a tuneup in April and wants him to wait until July to fight him.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 6 2011, 08:10 AM
Post #69

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE (JD @ Jan 6 2011, 07:57 AM) *
Apparently there was an issue with the dates and the Royal wedding...so the best they could do was 7/2, and Wlad didn't want to be on the shelf that long - so he is fighting Chisora in April and Haye in July.

But now Haye has an issue with him taking a tuneup in April and wants him to wait until July to fight him.

Yeah apparently the issue being that if Wlad goes ahead and fights Chisora it will mean Haye will have to fight Chagaev, therefore, according to Haye, making it impossible for a July 2nd bout with Wlad.

Haye speaking this morning to the BBC

+Quote Post
JD
post Jan 6 2011, 08:16 AM
Post #70

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

QUOTE (Maxy @ Jan 6 2011, 08:10 AM) *
Yeah apparently the issue being that if Wlad goes ahead and fights Chisora it will mean Haye will have to fight Chagaev, therefore, according to Haye, making it impossible for a July 2nd bout with Wlad.

Haye speaking this morning to the BBC

I mean, Haye can always say screw Chagaev...give up the belt and fight Wlad in July. It won't really make any difference at all.

The other option Haye had was to fight Wlad on April 30th, but that date didn't work.

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:46 AM