IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PASCAL AND HOPKINS REMATCH ORDERED BY WBC, HOPKINS VOWS TO BECOME OLDEST CHAMP IN ANY SPORT
neophyte7
post Jan 22 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #41

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Hopkins needs to come forward behind his double jab and work Pascal from the bell.. wither his body. Hopkins punished Pascal and seems to fight better at 175 going forward. Both Pascal and Tarver fights Hopkins although 5 years apart showed Hopkins on the attack... bullying, roughing.. active workrate... Hopkins was caught relaxing twice against Pascal's explosiveness and I think Hopkins underestimated that explosive quickness. Hopkins goes after Pascal (who will be mentally SHOOK) AND breaks him down. Under tight defense Hopkins should step right to Pascal and take his wind from him with the same body attack... the right hand of Hopkins late gets Pascal rocky enough for a ten round stoppage. Psacal has poor stamina and relaxation...his muscle bound monkey frame and build tires easily and it shows... a 46 year has better stamina than a 28 year old in this one.. a big factor. I just see so much a prepared hopkins, even at 46 can improve and capitalize on... Pascals last two fight he was on the verge of being stopped... If Hopkins brings the same intensity I see him stopping Pascal... Hopkins has established himself as a ring Legend. the performance of Pascal is historic even as a draw. In many ways hopkins is eclipsing the accomplishments of ring legends like Ray Robinson and Marvin Hagler..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 11:01 AM