> Bradley VS Alexander, Who you picking and why
SmartyBeardo
post Jan 15 2011, 10:51 AM
Post #41

Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (Maxy @ Jan 15 2011, 02:31 AM) *
I've made my mind up for this one. Tim Bradley wins a clear and pretty wide unanimous decision. Alexander is unable to adapt in a fight and he basically boxes exactly the same way from start to finish. He also telegraphs his punches in the way he sounds like an orgasmic lesbian prior to throwing every shot. His poor performance against Kotelnik is more worrying when you consider he failed to work out the very basics...I mean Kotelnik, with his high guard and stiff jab gave Alexander all the problems he could handle and Devon didn't know how to adjust.

Alexander will be countered regularly by Bradleys left hook because he throws that southpaw jab from too far back and Tim will also land his swooping overhand right. Don't get me wrong, this is a good fight and Tim might climb off the floor if he gets caught but he's proven he can do that, he has an excellent will-to-win attitude and he knows how to adapt.

Tim Bradley 117-110 or something like that.

Damn Maxy! You got me spittin' up cigar juice with that bold shit.

Nice breakdown.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 15 2011, 12:26 PM
Post #42

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

The sales are unbelievably bad for this. WTF? Two unbeaten Americans in what should be an excellent clash and yet they are having to give the tickets away?

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jan 15 2011, 12:34 PM
Post #43

Middleweight

QUOTE (Maxy @ Jan 15 2011, 09:26 AM) *
The sales are unbelievably bad for this. WTF? Two unbeaten Americans in what should be an excellent clash and yet they are having to give the tickets away?

Might as well have made the fight for a tent city in Haiti. It would be safer and warmer. Just another case of morons being mistaken for businessmen.

This post has been edited by SmartyBeardo: Jan 15 2011, 12:35 PM

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 15 2011, 01:09 PM
Post #44

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,447

my boy elvers brooks told me yesterday only 500 or so tickets have been sold so far... hope thats not true... lol...

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 15 2011, 01:51 PM
Post #45

Light Heavyweight

not looking good for the fight... lol.... 400 or so tickets... lol... hope they fight as planned.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 15 2011, 01:52 PM
Post #46

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 15 2011, 02:09 PM) *
my boy elvers brooks told me yesterday only 500 or so tickets have been sold so far... hope thats not true... lol...

I heard the same thing. That is just beyond comprehension. Some bogus bullshit like Haye-Harrison sells out something like 20,000 tickets and this, a genuine world class match-up, is failing to shift tickets, even the $25 seats ain't getting sold.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jan 15 2011, 01:59 PM
Post #47

Middleweight

QUOTE (Maxy @ Jan 15 2011, 10:52 AM) *
I heard the same thing. That is just beyond comprehension. Some bogus bullshit like Haye-Harrison sells out something like 20,000 tickets and this, a genuine world class match-up, is failing to shift tickets, even the $25 seats ain't getting sold.

They could move the thing to Vegas or St Louis right now and do fine. You got to be brain dead to fuck this fight up this bad.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 15 2011, 02:51 PM
Post #48

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Maxy @ Jan 15 2011, 12:52 PM) *

it was location maxy.... detroit was the wrong city for this fight or any fight right now... they are in dire straights out there right now...

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 15 2011, 02:52 PM
Post #49

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 15 2011, 12:59 PM) *
They could move the thing to Vegas or St Louis right now and do fine. You got to be brain dead to fuck this fight up this bad.

well then they have some brain dead fuckers controling this fight.. what happened to the day when a fighter was told to fight in a certain city no questions asked?... this is bradleys doing... this fight shuld have taken place in st louis...

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 15 2011, 02:57 PM
Post #50

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 15 2011, 02:59 PM) *

They really must be fuckin' stupid to mess this up so bad.

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 15 2011, 03:51 PM) *
it was location maxy.... detroit was the wrong city for this fight or any fight right now... they are in dire straights out there right now...

Yeah I read somewhere that Detroit is in a bad bad way. Things have been going downhill there for sometime, the place is literally falling apart. There simply ain't no money floating around so it's a dumb decision to put this fight on there. Too late to move it now I guess?

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 05:23 AM