Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bradley VS Alexander, Who you picking and why
Lil-lightsout
post Jan 26 2011, 02:38 AM
Post #81

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

Sucks I got to work Saturday night! I will DVR it, BUT I probably will not have the patience to just watch it when I get home late. I'll most likely just jump on FH and see the results first. I am still taking Bradley in this one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Jan 26 2011, 08:59 AM
Post #82

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

I think Bradley is a little scared of this fight. He even admitted in the facedown that he thinks that he is "catching" Alexander at the right time. I don't think that is something a confident fighter would admit.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jan 26 2011, 09:32 AM
Post #83

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (TheFonz @ Jan 26 2011, 08:59 AM) *
I think Bradley is a little scared of this fight. He even admitted in the facedown that he thinks that he is "catching" Alexander at the right time. I don't think that is something a confident fighter would admit.

I just listened to his interview on fightnews and he sounds extremely confident. No way is he scare of Devon.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 26 2011, 03:42 PM
Post #84

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jan 26 2011, 03:51 PM
Post #85

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (TheFonz @ Jan 26 2011, 08:59 AM) *

I just think he's honest, he's catching Alexander at a good time for him. He also said Alexander has the power advantage since he's more knockouts and gave another advantage to Alexander. It's one thing to be confident but it's another to be conceited.

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Jan 26 2011, 03:53 PM
Post #86

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jan 26 2011, 09:32 AM) *
I just listened to his interview on fightnews and he sounds extremely confident. No way is he scare of Devon.

I'm not saying that he is per se, scared of Devon. I do think that he is scared of losing this fight. I mean it could be a source of motivation for him but in the face off a saw more of a crack in Bradley's confidence then I did in Alexander's.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 26 2011, 03:57 PM
Post #87

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE (TheFonz @ Jan 26 2011, 03:53 PM) *
I'm not saying that he is per se, scared of Devon. I do think that he is scared of losing this fight. I mean it could be a source of motivation for him but in the face off a saw more of a crack in Bradley's confidence then I did in Alexander's.

I never read anything into the face off, it really isn't of any significance. I did a breakdown of how I thought this fight would go early in this thread and I'm sticking to that despite the talk of flu and fear and all the other hype that goes around before a big fight.

Bradley is a better fighter imo and will win clearly on the cards even if he has to get off the floor to do it.

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Jan 26 2011, 03:57 PM
Post #88

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jan 26 2011, 03:51 PM) *
I just think he's honest, he's catching Alexander at a good time for him. He also said Alexander has the power advantage since he's more knockouts and gave another advantage to Alexander. It's one thing to be confident but it's another to be conceited.

Most fighters would not admit to any of those things with guy they are fighting right in front of them. I think he knows that this is a danger fight in and admitted it in front of the alexander camp. Not a good look, IMO.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 26 2011, 04:04 PM
Post #89

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (Maxy @ Jan 26 2011, 02:57 PM) *
I never read anything into the face off, it really isn't of any significance. I did a breakdown of how I thought this fight would go early in this thread and I'm sticking to that despite the talk of flu and fear and all the other hype that goes around before a big fight.

Bradley is a better fighter imo and will win clearly on the cards even if he has to get off the floor to do it.

yep... spot on...

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jan 26 2011, 04:10 PM
Post #90

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (TheFonz @ Jan 26 2011, 03:57 PM) *
Most fighters would not admit to any of those things with guy they are fighting right in front of them. I think he knows that this is a danger fight in and admitted it in front of the alexander camp. Not a good look, IMO.

Most fighters think they're invincible then get the dog shit beat out of them too.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 02:43 PM