IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey Sentral! Male or female? Bring it., Inquiring minds want to know.
JLUVBABY
post Jan 23 2011, 12:17 PM
Post #11

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jan 23 2011, 11:08 AM) *
Looks like she's a girl, if it's the guy on the right thats fucking weird that you'd want to pretend to be your girl on a boxing site.

Either way this topic is kinda played out. If she wants to talk about boxing let her. I don't know how old she is but some of the older members could easily have a daughter her age and I would imagine you wouldn't want someone speaking to your daughter the way some of you guys are conducting yourselves. Now I wouldn't put up those kindof pictures of myself if I was joining a forum to talk boxing but she deserves some respect. I've said my part

having a daughter myself i agree... i could care less if thats her or not actually... long as she or the fag pretending to be the girl on the pic knows their shit i have no problems with them... lol...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jan 23 2011, 12:36 PM
Post #12

Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jan 23 2011, 09:08 AM) *
Looks like she's a girl, if it's the guy on the right thats fucking weird that you'd want to pretend to be your girl on a boxing site.

Either way this topic is kinda played out. If she wants to talk about boxing let her. I don't know how old she is but some of the older members could easily have a daughter her age and I would imagine you wouldn't want someone speaking to your daughter the way some of you guys are conducting yourselves. Now I wouldn't put up those kindof pictures of myself if I was joining a forum to talk boxing but she deserves some respect. I've said my part

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 23 2011, 09:17 AM) *
having a daughter myself i agree... i could care less if thats her or not actually... long as she or the fag pretending to be the girl on the pic knows their shit i have no problems with them... lol...

Sideways is sideways, boys.

For the record, Sentral could be my grandkid, or my kid. The Holy Nail wasn't the only dude who ever spread himself around.

I thought Sentral did a fine job of retorting my sidewaysness. And this topic was in no way meant to stop Sentral from continuing to post. On the contrary, I was hoping to piss the person with that cleavage for an avatar off enough to take The Challenge.

You dudes need comp.

BTW . . . "I don't drink beer often, but when I do . . . I may fuck a fat chick." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drag.gif)

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Jan 23 2011, 12:37 PM
Post #13

Bourbon County Stout

Member No.: 1,759

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jan 23 2011, 01:08 PM) *

Nice post E. I have a daughter and agree as well. I happen to think Sentral is who she says she is. If it was a gimmick, the poster would be having more of a go with it. Just my opinion and I haven't given it much more thought than it took me to read this thread and type that sentence.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jan 23 2011, 12:50 PM
Post #14

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

So, would it make any difference if Sentral was a dude? I've got sons too. Should I be offended if someone shit talks with them?

You know what? Stop the I'm a daddy horseshit. I happen to like Sentral, male or female.

I wasn't the one who started the snatch out crap. And, BTW, I am not the dude that thinks women sometimes bring physical abuse on themselves. Pieces of shit who physically abuse women for what they might say best not be within 100s of meters of my ass or they are going down hard.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 23 2011, 01:04 PM
Post #15

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 23 2011, 11:50 AM) *
So, would it make any difference if Sentral was a dude? I've got sons too. Should I be offended if someone shit talks with them?

You know what? Stop the I'm a daddy horseshit. I happen to like Sentral, male or female.

I wasn't the one who started the snatch out crap. And, BTW, I am not the dude that thinks women sometimes bring physical abuse on themselves. Pieces of shit who physically abuse women for what they might say best not be within 100s of meters of my ass or they are going down hard.

woohoo!!! i won smoked salmon!!!!!!

+Quote Post
EAlbian
post Jan 23 2011, 01:15 PM
Post #16

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jan 23 2011, 12:50 PM) *

Smarty I wasn't directing my post at you and wasn't trying to make you out to be a bad guy, I was simply stating that I thought on the topic.

Shit talking is one thing, if you had a son and someone was making sexual comments towards them on the Internet I would think as a father you'd probably be pissed. I think it would be different if she were joking about the comments but it seems as though she isn't. If there are attractive girls like Sentral out there that want to engage in an intelligent boxing conversation I applaud that and don't want to push them away from it.

This post has been edited by EAlbian: Jan 23 2011, 01:24 PM

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jan 23 2011, 01:15 PM
Post #17

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

I don't care either way and to be honest I ain't seen Sentral proclaiming to be that fit bitch in the avatar anyway. I tend to read Sentrals posts cos the avatar is gorgeous but the posting hasn't made me think "what a fuckin' idiot", so he/she can't be bad at all.

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Jan 23 2011, 02:49 PM
Post #18

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

How did this shit start anyway? Sentral, is one of the most nonconfrontational poster on this site.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jan 23 2011, 02:53 PM
Post #19

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

I must have been gone off the boards too long because I didn't know we had a problem with Sentral. She contributes to the site so who cares. I always thought that we should all post pics of what we look like anyways so kudos to her for doing it. Don't really care. I'd love to see more women get involved in this sport I love.

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Jan 23 2011, 02:57 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,304

I don't know if she's a real chick or not...really don't care one way or the other...

BUT...the chick in the web cam pics is really hot....but I LOATHE pothead chicks.....so even though she is hot...that giant ass palm tree of a pot leaf in the background has always taken away from the pic IMHO.

I've dated pot smoking chicks before....they suck. They are always hungry! And their sex is slow.

BAH!

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 12:49 PM