IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey Sentral! Male or female? Bring it., Inquiring minds want to know.
KookedKrack
post Jan 24 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #41

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,468

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Jan 24 2011, 11:07 AM) *
I did a TinEye.com search on that pic in "it's" sig its up on other forums/sites as well.

It is not a woman.....if it was she could easily take a pic with fighthype written on a piece of paper and problem solved....won't happen though it's a dude fraudin'.

QUOTE (Method @ Jan 24 2011, 05:37 PM) *
THE BITCH IN THE SIG IS NOT SENTRAL.

Quoting for emphasis and you guys white knighting him are playing the crying game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jan 24 2011, 06:19 PM
Post #42

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

I have a feeling it is in fact her and I have seen her write some good things on this site even if I didn't agree with every word but that's how forums are, @ this rate she could post a video and people would say it's fake! lolz! Whatever I guess!

This post has been edited by caneman: Jan 24 2011, 07:40 PM

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jan 24 2011, 06:28 PM
Post #43

Amateur

It is not a woman.....if it was she could easily take a pic with fighthype written on a piece of paper and problem solved....won't happen though it's a dude fraudin'.

That is very true!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jan 24 2011, 07:39 PM
Post #44

Amateur

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 24 2011, 06:31 PM) *
The whole situation has become awkward. I never thought it was really a girl, I just thought it was funny to pretend it was one and call him one. I assumed everyone else was doing the same, lol. Just being idiots.

Sorry Sentral.

SHOW US YOUR MANGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jan 24 2011, 08:15 PM
Post #45

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 24 2011, 09:07 PM) *
I'm actually surprised that we had a serious thread asking if it's a real girl. I honestly assumed everyone knew it was a guy, and was just playing a long as well, lol. Man, some people are pretty thick, lol.

Stop with this Fitz, you're doing Smarty's head in. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
jkfitpro
post Jan 24 2011, 08:34 PM
Post #46

Amateur

Member No.: 3,373

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jan 24 2011, 01:29 PM) *
NAh...leave it. I've not seen a whole lot of your posts..but the few I have seem to be very good, you seem like a true boxing fan..so for sure don't leave the site or anything.

HAVING SAID THAT....let's be honest here....you have an avatar with your tits hanging out on a site composed of 99.9% (you being the .1%) men. You cannot be so "fresh off the farm" that you cannot understand how that does not generate a reaction...

You are acting like the woman who gets pissed when you look at her clevage and fail to notice her heels
...it's just not gonna happen.

But, stick around for sure.

What he said. Why use such a provocative avatar in the first place? And then not be able to give a very freaking simple yes or no as to whether you are said human being in the photo?

I'm sorry, if you cared about your privacy, you wouldnt post a picture with your tits hanging out, on a public forum. If you are a guy then, well then why the fuck not just admit it and stop acting like some kind of strange cock tease.

In summation,

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH OOOOOOOUTTT!!!

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 24 2011, 07:31 PM) *
The whole situation has become awkward. I never thought it was really a girl, I just thought it was funny to pretend it was one and call him one. I assumed everyone else was doing the same, lol. Just being idiots.

Sorry Sentral.

SHOW US YOUR MANGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LMAO....

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jan 24 2011, 08:57 PM
Post #47

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (jkfitpro @ Jan 24 2011, 09:34 PM) *
What he said. Why use such a provocative avatar in the first place? And then not be able to give a very freaking simple yes or no as to whether you are said human being in the photo?

I'm sorry, if you cared about your privacy, you wouldnt post a picture with your tits hanging out, on a public forum. If you are a guy then, well then why the fuck not just admit it and stop acting like some kind of strange cock tease.

In summation,

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH OOOOOOOUTTT!!!

LMAO....

You know it has to be a good thread if it pulls jkfitpro out from rock that he hides under (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 24 2011, 09:05 PM
Post #48

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

you guys are feeding some sick dudes fantasy... lol... he probably reads this shit of some of you asking her to show her shit fantasizing yall are talking to him while jackin off... lol...

+Quote Post
Method
post Jan 24 2011, 09:17 PM
Post #49

Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jan 24 2011, 05:22 PM) *
Are yours?? Haven't heard a thing but ignorance out your mouth since i joined this shit, how in the fuck are you a moderator?

Ignorance? That's rich. How the fuck are you a member?

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jan 24 2011, 09:20 PM
Post #50

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

6 pages of debating if a member is a male or not. WOW! Jeff Lacy's brother got killed today after killing 2 cops and nothing on that but we can debate if a member is a male or female....things that make you go hmmmm.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 05:41 PM