IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@10PM(ET), 9PM(CT), 7(PT): Bradley vs. Alexander, SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later: No Duplicate Threads or Public Streams
STEVENSKI
post Jan 31 2011, 05:31 PM
Post #111

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

So these are the guys that should get a shot at Pac?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jan 31 2011, 06:25 PM
Post #112

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jan 31 2011, 05:31 PM) *
So these are the guys that should get a shot at Pac?

when taking into consideration that Margarito or Cotto will be his next opponent, maybe both, Bradley doesn't sound so bad. then get Chavez Jr at 156 for the MW "title" and Bradley sounds pretty nice lol

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jan 31 2011, 06:39 PM
Post #113

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jan 31 2011, 05:11 PM) *
the only eye i remember him complaining about was the one that got butted the last time. they just had it wrong saying it's the cut eye. unless he got a broken orbital or some shit i think he just milked it and acted a lot more hurt than he really was when the doc was talking about stopping it, i know Bradley would have been like "fuck that, give me my 5 mins"

I don't think he would even ask for 5 mins, he'd go back to business of trying to bust Devon up! Great posts by so many! I think fighters today are softer than many from the past, guys like Harry Greb would laugh at some of the so called tough guys of today! It's sad for boxing!

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jan 31 2011, 06:39 PM
Post #114

Amateur

This post has been edited by caneman: Jan 31 2011, 08:23 PM

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jan 31 2011, 07:19 PM
Post #115

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (caneman @ Feb 1 2011, 10:39 AM) *
I think fighters today are softer than many from the past, guys like Harry Greb would laugh at some of the so called tough guys of today! It's sad for boxing!

Yeah but Harry Greb is a legend & these guys will never be. They could not lace his boots.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 31 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #116

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jan 31 2011, 04:11 PM) *
the only eye i remember him complaining about was the one that got butted the last time. they just had it wrong saying it's the cut eye. unless he got a broken orbital or some shit i think he just milked it and acted a lot more hurt than he really was when the doc was talking about stopping it, i know Bradley would have been like "fuck that, give me my 5 mins"

thats not how they showed it on hbo.... i saw devon complaining bout that cut eye?

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jan 31 2011, 10:58 PM
Post #117

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (caneman @ Jan 31 2011, 06:39 PM) *
I don't think he would even ask for 5 mins, he'd go back to business of trying to bust Devon up! Great posts by so many! I think fighters today are softer than many from the past, guys like Harry Greb would laugh at some of the so called tough guys of today! It's sad for boxing!

shit was rough back then lol, you'd to be tougher back then. my dad grew up in the 1950s and he was working and making a little money at like age 6, these days a 6 year old can't even wipe his ass without parental supervision.

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 31 2011, 10:38 PM) *
thats not how they showed it on hbo.... i saw devon complaining bout that cut eye?

i might just have it messed up, i'm gonna watch it again anyway. i was thinking that after he got butted and was complaining the doc told him he was going to stop it unless he could keep his eye open, the one that just got butted, then he kept blinking and closing it. either way he seemed to start feeling a lot better when the fight got called so i'm thinking he got hurt then milked it once the doc started talking about stopping it.

they probably have something about it on espn so i'm going to check out the article if they do.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Feb 1 2011, 05:24 AM
Post #118

Amateur

[quote name='gravytrain' date='Jan 31 2011, 10:58 PM' post='511805']
shit was rough back then lol, you'd to be tougher back then. my dad grew up in the 1950s and he was working and making a little money at like age 6, these days a 6 year old can't even wipe his ass without parental supervision.

Yea GREB was amazing! About blind in one eye and fights 35 time in 1 year, did 20-30 several times and trained on hoes a whiskey! Fight wise and think about this, about the same record as SRR with 100 more wins! http://www.harrygreb.com/homepagewithframeset.html

This post has been edited by caneman: Feb 1 2011, 09:41 AM

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Feb 13 2011, 01:09 AM
Post #119

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

Bradley gets no respect. He deserves better. Devon talked plenty of shit and then was made to quit. Bradley just keeps winning. He deserves a big money fight with Pac, PBF, Khan or whoever. Bradley has paid his dues and somebody needs to do more than say he doesn't belong in the elite club.

It was a gas watching Devon bitch out with a bunch of Kiwi bikers. Motherfucker couldn't even figger out which eye was supposedly hurting sooo much he couldn't continue. He honestly thought he was going to set Bradley up and knock him down like jenga or somthin. Devon has some serious provin to do now.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Feb 13 2011, 08:51 AM
Post #120

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Feb 13 2011, 12:09 AM) *
Bradley gets no respect. He deserves better. Devon talked plenty of shit and then was made to quit. Bradley just keeps winning. He deserves a big money fight with Pac, PBF, Khan or whoever. Bradley has paid his dues and somebody needs to do more than say he doesn't belong in the elite club.

It was a gas watching Devon bitch out with a bunch of Kiwi bikers. Motherfucker couldn't even figger out which eye was supposedly hurting sooo much he couldn't continue. He honestly thought he was going to set Bradley up and knock him down like jenga or somthin. Devon has some serious provin to do now.

devon most certainly bitched out... he would need to do something very impressive for me to have a want to see him again...

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 02:41 PM