IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@10PM(ET), 9PM(CT), 7(PT): Bradley vs. Alexander, SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later: No Duplicate Threads or Public Streams
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jan 29 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #41

Guests

Khan could get stopped against Bradley, but he will probably put up a better fight than Alexander did still.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jan 29 2011, 11:36 PM
Post #42

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,195

Alexander will go on to say the head butt caused the lost but he got outworked from the first round. On another not Bradley needs to learn ahow to put combos together better and stop imitating Holyfield with the head shots.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jan 29 2011, 11:36 PM
Post #43

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Disappointing ending, but the fight was clear as day...it was Man vs. Boy in there.

I had it 7-2-1 Bradley...he's IMPROVING...noticeably better D, smart effective O...his body work was REAL sweet at times...

Most of the butts were accidental...the last one was a crafty one, and he ended up cutting himself...lol

Bottom? Alexander wasn't ready for the step up, he was reduced to being solely flashy, and he definitely wasn't tough enough...

Bradley is The UNDISPUTED Man at 140 pounds.

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Jan 29 2011, 11:39 PM
Post #44

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 29 2011, 11:36 PM) *
Disappointing ending, but the fight was clear as day...it was Man vs. Boy in there.

I had it 7-2-1 Bradley...he's IMPROVING...noticeably better D, smart effective O...his body work was REAL sweet at times...

Most of the butts were accidental...the last one was a crafty one, and he ended up cutting himself...lol

Bottom? Alexander wasn't ready for the step up, he was reduced to being solely flashy, and he definitely wasn't tough enough...

Bradley is The UNDISPUTED Man at 140 pounds.

I agree, he took the easy way out of the fight. He should have went the full 12 and took his loss like a man.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jan 30 2011, 12:19 AM
Post #45

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Jan 29 2011, 11:33 PM) *
how many times does a ref have to say watch your heads before he takes points away? I thought the fight was going to stopped after the first cut.

Who was he going to take points from. I thought the clashes were due to them being conventional vs southpaw and short vs tall. It was destined to happen.

I thought Alexander quit. Timmy broke his will. Alexander couldn't get off and in the end he didnt even know which eye to claim was hurt. The headbutt hit his left eye, but he was complaining about his right. Also, the doctor told him to open his eyes. He kept squinting. 7 seconds later, they called the fight and sudenly he could see just fine. He QUIT!! Alexander is a horrible actor. Bradley was the more determined guy. he pushed the fight and got off the cleaner punches.

I see Mayweather/Bradley as the summer 2011 fight because Timmy is taylor made for Mayweather. Timmy's a pressure fighter with NO POWER!. Mayweather will win pretty easily, claim he's the greatest and go back on vacation. Pacquiao will remain avoided by Mayweather, while fighting bigger guys and gathering more acclaim...

+Quote Post
alaganza
post Jan 30 2011, 12:20 AM
Post #46

Lightweight

Member No.: 76

QUOTE (alaganza @ Jan 10 2011, 07:19 PM) *
Bradley should bank enough early rounds before the fight is ended with a headbutt. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif) Bradley by technical decision.

That's pretty much how it went. It is unfortunate though. Eventually headbutts won't be viewed as accidental when it keeps happening at this rate.

I wanted this fight to be a good one. Simply because it's what the fight fans have been wanting for a while. Two good undefeated fighters with neither being past their prime. However, Bradley is who he is. And he fights how he fights. The headbutt crap is ridiculous and something needs to be done.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 30 2011, 01:01 AM
Post #47

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 4,447

bradley had the class and devon looked for a way out... bradley killed his body... i loved that... lol... and for the record i thought devon quit..

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jan 30 2011, 01:20 AM
Post #48

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 30 2011, 01:01 AM) *
bradley had the class and devon looked for a way out... bradley killed his body... i loved that... lol... and for the record i thought devon quit..

Bradley caught him with a body shot in the 1st or 2nd round that really hurt Alexander. It was all down hill from there. I started seeing Devon's hands moving lower and some anxiety in his composure. Bradley was cool all night. He was atechnician in there. he did what he had to do to win. Bradley defense is underrated. This little guy can fight. If no Mayweather/Bradley or Khan/Bradley, why not a Berto/Bradley fight. Berto has a weak enough chin to make Bradley look like Tyson...

+Quote Post
Hops
post Jan 30 2011, 01:36 AM
Post #49

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 10,849

From a superfight to a so-so fight. This is disappointing.

No wonder why people would rather watch a mismatch with slambang action than two superfighters in a so-so fight.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jan 30 2011, 01:43 AM
Post #50

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Hops @ Jan 30 2011, 01:36 AM) *
From a superfight to a so-so fight. This is disappointing.

No wonder why people would rather watch a mismatch with slambang action than two superfighters in a so-so fight.

Kinda like Jones vs Toney or Jones vs Hopkins. 2 really good fighters in there and close rounds. The difference tonight was that Bradley took chances and put himself in harms way. Alexander cant fight inside and his speed on the outside was very ineffective.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 04:01 PM