IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hit list., Fighters you want to see loose.
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jan 31 2011, 05:17 AM
Post #11

Guests

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jan 31 2011, 07:46 PM) *
i was just wondering... lol... glenn johnson... in my own opinion... deserves a lot of love... he has been a guy that didnt mind traveling to other peoples home towns and half his losses at least have been hometown decisions... and that draw vs daniel judah is the same story.. but i respect your choice just wondered why... lol...

Don't make me feel bad, lol. I know, he is a great guy, and I do kind of feel bad. I almost feel like retracting it, lol. He is a sportsmen and very humble, and fights everyone. But there is something about him that I just find uninteresting. I just wouldn't mind seeing him gone, lol.
I really don't hate the guy, lol. I am just sick of seeing him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BrutalBodyShots
post Jan 31 2011, 02:27 PM
Post #12

ON the edge

Group: Members
Member No.: 240

Zab. Put out cold; no chicken dance... no beat down over the course of a fight, just laid out. The guy can't ever win big fights, yet he still has supporters that think if he's "focused" he's capable of doing great things.

Pascal. Only reason being that he was given a gift against my boy Hopkins. I'd prefer for Hopkins himself to do the job, but if someone else gives him a nice loss first that's alright too.

Calzaghe. I know the guy is done but I'll always hope he returns and gets a loss. Never liked him. Liked him less when Hopkins lost to him. His nose candy ass shouldn't go down without a L on his record.

Paul Williams. I never root for guys that are freakishly big and hold every possible physical advantage over their opponent.

Alfonso Gomez. I watched him beat my faded boy Gatti live in NJ. Hated seeing Gatti lose, and unfortunately he never fought again and ended his career with that L.

Berto. I don't think he's anything special and the sooner the hype ends the better.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 31 2011, 02:38 PM
Post #13

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

you are so right brutal.... i want to see zab smoked worse than tszyu did him... lol... and this african guy he's fighting i think has a very good chance to give us just that!!!!

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jan 31 2011, 02:40 PM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 31 2011, 04:17 AM) *
Don't make me feel bad, lol. I know, he is a great guy, and I do kind of feel bad. I almost feel like retracting it, lol. He is a sportsmen and very humble, and fights everyone. But there is something about him that I just find uninteresting. I just wouldn't mind seeing him gone, lol.
I really don't hate the guy, lol. I am just sick of seeing him.

oh young fitzgerald... dont feel bad... if he stays long enough he will get stretched... you'll get to see it... just think a few weeks ago i was doing my best to protect evander and now,... lol.. i want to see him rematch williams and see williams put him down... lol.... i do... ill even pay for it next time if they make the undercard even half descent... lol.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jan 31 2011, 02:58 PM
Post #15

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

HITLIST OF TODAY
Mayweather
Judah (still fighting so on active list.)
Berto
Haye
Guzman
Chavez Jr. (So the WBC will get off his nuts.)
Both Klitschkos (Because they won't fight each other, and they have fought too many bums in recent times.)
Malinaggi (Although I like what he said that if more fights like Khan-Maidana were shown to general people, boxing would be the #1 sport in the world.)
Open Scoring (stupid WBC rule, nullified by most commissions)
Point Deductions for unintentional head-butts from uninjured fighters (stupid WBC rule, nullified by most commissions.)

Hit List of the Past
Camacho Sr. and Jr.
Breland
Leonard. (Although I always thought he beat Hagler)
Hamed
Judah
Holyfield (Post Lewis I only, before that loved the guy, But he acted like he deserved the draw in that fight!) Now everything is concern for his health, and he needs to stop fighting.

Jack

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jan 31 2011, 04:34 PM
Post #16

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jan 31 2011, 09:34 AM) *
Nah, Montiel won't be the one to do it. Donaire is too big, and I think better than Montiel. I think Donaire will beat Montiel, and I don't think it will be a total mismatch, but I think it will be kind of comfortable. I really like Montiel and hope he can pull it off, but I think Donaire will be too good.
I think I just hate Donaire after he knocked Vic out (well that started it off), and then he basically did nothing for years, fighting scrubs while still keeping his reputation.
I don't know, Martinez is a little cocky in the ring, and acts slick, but for some reason when I look at it, I always think that a guy like him shouldn't be getting away with it, he doesn't look like that guy. Kind of like how Calzaghe was. They don't actually look slick, but kind of take bits and pieces of the show boating aspect of it, lol. Calazghe and Martinez are just annoying to look at when they have there arms down and pulling that stuff. They don't look like fighters that should be getting away with it, yet they do at times.

I didnt dislike Donaire until well after the Darchinyan fight. All the pinoys were trolling any Darchinyan article going on and on and on about Vics loss, even a couple of years later. It was pretty annoying. I am pretty sure thats why pac gets so much hate these days. His really annoying nuthugger fans which are up there with the worst in the world

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Feb 1 2011, 12:17 AM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

David Gaye. I wanna see him get so hard that it ruptures tendons in his neck. I want to see him out cold, falling through the ring ropes, drooling like an infantile retard. Medics scrambling to catch his near lifeless corpse as it slumps out of the the ring and down to the floor like a shit-black turd. Because that's what he is.

Ditto for Floyd Mayweather. I want him out cold, and it would be perfect if it happened right at the moment he goes to showboat in the ring, having talked mad shit for MONTHS leading up to it all. I want to see him get hooked so hard that it sends his mouth-piece flying into the air, an allegorical metaphor for his own self-deluded pretension that has been violently and forcibly extracted from him once and for all, leaving his inner insecurity bare once and for all.

Again for Manny Pacquiao. I want him stopped brutally by a fighter he forced to fight at a disadvantage, and then I want him (Pac) to test positive for steroids the next day.

I want Antonio Tarver to get his so hard he shits his pants in the middle of the ring, before convulsing due to electro-shock overload of the brain.

As for MMA, I wish all of those things and more to happen to Anderson Silva. I hope Vitor Belfort hits him so hard that he has to be rushed to the hospital afterwards to have 13 of Silva's teeth surgically removed from his fist. And I hope Anderson's dislocated jaw will forever look like he just stepped off the set of the latest Saw picture. And as he's being carted from the octagon in a wheel chair, I hope he gets pegged in the face with a Big Mac.

And immediately after, Chael Sonnen goes for the takedown, tackles Anderson, tipping him over out of his chair and onto the ground. Sonnen starts to ground and pound the mangled Silva. Anderson goes for the triangle, but Sonnen powers through it and finishes him off. Suddenly fireworks go off, Brock Lesnar resigns with the WWE to settle his fake fued with the Undertaker, and all is right with the world.

And Dana White sits in a dark corner of the arena somewhere, crying and cursing. But mostly crying.

The End.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Feb 1 2011, 02:43 AM
Post #18

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

I would love to see Hopkins laid the fuck out. I'm talking stretchered out of the arena to a waiting ambulance. No real reason except he is a fucking whinger.

I have been through Mayweather before but I want to see him out cold convulsing & spasming whilst his hysterical kids cry out "daddy daddy why won't daddy get up".

Floyd snr I would like to see his diseased old arse get poleaxed badly. We are meant to believe that if Hatton followed his gameplan he would have beaten Pac. What a delusional old cunt he is.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Feb 1 2011, 04:57 AM
Post #19

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Pacquiao, I want to see him get a beating the same way Leonard got from Terrible Terry.

One of the Clit brothers

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Feb 1 2011, 05:38 AM
Post #20

Guests

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 1 2011, 06:43 PM) *
I have been through Mayweather before but I want to see him out cold convulsing & spasming whilst his hysterical kids cry out "daddy daddy why won't daddy get up".

lol.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 04:03 AM