IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hit list., Fighters you want to see loose.
Lil-lightsout
post Feb 1 2011, 06:27 AM
Post #21

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

Paulie Malinaggi
Manny Pac
Wlad
Vitali
Sergio Martinez
Floyd Mayweather
Bute
Judah
Tarver
Berto
Chavez Jr.
Arreola

I am sure there are more.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hops
post Feb 1 2011, 09:17 AM
Post #22

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,849

LMAO. If the casual fans feel the same way we do about certain fighters, perhaps boxing will be livelier.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Feb 1 2011, 10:19 AM
Post #23

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 1 2011, 03:43 AM) *
I would love to see Hopkins laid the fuck out. I'm talking stretchered out of the arena to a waiting ambulance. No real reason except he is a fucking whinger.

I have been through Mayweather before but I want to see him out cold convulsing & spasming whilst his hysterical kids cry out "daddy daddy why won't daddy get up".

Floyd snr I would like to see his diseased old arse get poleaxed badly. We are meant to believe that if Hatton followed his gameplan he would have beaten Pac. What a delusional old cunt he is.

Fuckin right, top post and I agree with it all.

I'd also like, sorry.....crave, to see Andre Dirrell suffer a fate worse than death....that is a blind, deaf, wheelchair bound cabbage!

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Feb 1 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #24

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

Carl Froch- Would like to see him knocked out with his eyes open laying face down on the mat (PWill Style).

Manny Pacquiao- I Would like to see him unconscious for a few minutes along with Jinky crying like a widow in the first row.

Ishe Smith- I would like to see one of those Knockouts where he's flat on his back still throwing punches.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Feb 1 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #25

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

I forgot to add Danny Green to that list. I would like to see a career ending knockout then watch turn to a life of drugs and prostitutes.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Feb 1 2011, 03:20 PM
Post #26

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

wow... i am just loving the hate in this thread... lol...

+Quote Post
blackbelt2003
post Feb 1 2011, 05:37 PM
Post #27

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 84

I hate WHINY BITCHES.

I agree with Fitz about Glen Johnson, I think it's to do with his whinging all the time whenever he loses. To hear him speak, he's NEVER lost a decision in his life.

I want him to get KO'd because then he can't complain he was robbed, like he always does whether he was robbed or not.

And OMG I've NEVER wanted to see someone KO'd worse than Floyd Mayweather Jr. I love his style, I admire his skills, and all the trash talking and stuff has never bothered me as I take no notice of it.

But NEVER before has a fighter achieved greatness after doing so little. All the other great fighters had to take on super-tough oposition, face down adversity, come from behind...all of that good stuff.

Floyd has become top dog of his generation almost by default.

I would love to see someone lay him out, Mercer-Morrison style, and then tea-bag mid ring whilst the world points and laughs. And if it wasn't for the Pactards, I'd be happy for Pacquiao to be the man to do it.

Black

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Feb 1 2011, 05:57 PM
Post #28

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Feb 1 2011, 04:37 PM) *
I hate WHINY BITCHES.

I agree with Fitz about Glen Johnson, I think it's to do with his whinging all the time whenever he loses. To hear him speak, he's NEVER lost a decision in his life.

I want him to get KO'd because then he can't complain he was robbed, like he always does whether he was robbed or not.

And OMG I've NEVER wanted to see someone KO'd worse than Floyd Mayweather Jr. I love his style, I admire his skills, and all the trash talking and stuff has never bothered me as I take no notice of it.

But NEVER before has a fighter achieved greatness after doing so little. All the other great fighters had to take on super-tough oposition, face down adversity, come from behind...all of that good stuff.

Floyd has become top dog of his generation almost by default.

I would love to see someone lay him out, Mercer-Morrison style, and then tea-bag mid ring whilst the world points and laughs. And if it wasn't for the Pactards, I'd be happy for Pacquiao to be the man to do it.

Black

well i can deal with johnsons whining tho... truth be told he has truly been robbed in way more than his fair share of fights.... and its not like you can say he's ever gotton the benefit of the doubt in them... has he lost ?... yes... but he has won more of those fights he has a "L" for than he has lost... just saying... that dude fights his heart out and like the night they took the fight from him vs chad dawson... i dont blame him... he won the fight... i dont see how anyone can say he didnt...

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Feb 2 2011, 12:43 AM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

Oh fuck it I would like to see Glen Johnson get iced as well.

Knocked out cold for like a whole minute. Then he could wake up and make a YouTube video about how he was robbed in the fight.

I'll add Arreola, Tarver of course and I can't believe I forgot to add the one and only Sam Peter to my list. I want to see that guy get startched so bad he has to return to Nigeria and work as a bouncer at some straw hut night club.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Feb 2 2011, 01:12 AM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Feb 2 2011, 01:04 AM) *
Also I've seen Danny Green's names thrown in twice already (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Curious to know some of those reasons lol?

Trying to get pay parity with Hopkins then going ahead and fightng Paul Briggs when it appeared to all in sundry that Briggs was in no shape to fight do it for me. That and he just looks like a bit of a tool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Seriously though when he chose to fight Briggs he was no better than that prick Mundine (whom he had majorly criticised) in exploiting the dollar and loyalty of his Aussie fans.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 10:59 PM