IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Who has the brighter future now?, Kirkland or Lemieux?
True-Boxing-Fan
post Apr 10 2011, 04:46 PM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,813

After both being upset who do y'all think still can make the better comeback? Before being upset I was looking for both fighters to make something happen in boxing. Even though Lemieux lost to Rubio I wasn't as surprised about the loss as I was with Kirkland being KO'ed.

Lemieux went up against a wiley veteran with power and experience, and Kirkland fought a relative unknown guy who supposedly didn't have much power. Both Kirkland and Lemieux have major defensive flaws and against the elite that's a big problem. They are still young and can still grow but I think Kirkland will have issues here on out as he's a offensive banger with no defense and he gets hit flush way to easy. At Lemieux's age he needs to go back to the drawing board and maybe come to America for better training and sparring.

IMO both have a long way to go especially Lemieux but i think he can make a better comeback within time, and I think Kirkland needs to keep staying busy and get back at it as soon possible. This was a crazy weekend of boxing and I love it. Who do y'all think can make a comeback?

This post has been edited by True-Boxing-Fan: Apr 11 2011, 12:46 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 02:41 PM