IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@10:30PM(ET)/7:30(PT): Darchinyan vs. Perez: SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later, No New Spoilers, Duplicate Threads, or Public Streams
and the NEW
post Apr 25 2011, 06:32 AM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 333

^^^^

Yeh, although I don't think Moreno is that good, he appears to be somewhere at his peak to me and he struggled with Cermeno and even Sydorenko.

I think the winner of Agbeko V Mares is the best of the rest, but no doubt there are a heap of great fighters for even Perez and Darch to fight left otehr than those two. I would like to see Vic fight Montiel also, or perhaps Kameda...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_ViperSniper_*
post Apr 25 2011, 10:25 AM
Post #22

Guests

QUOTE (and the NEW @ Apr 25 2011, 12:32 PM) *
^^^^

Yeh, although I don't think Moreno is that good, he appears to be somewhere at his peak to me and he struggled with Cermeno and even Sydorenko.

I think the winner of Agbeko V Mares is the best of the rest, but no doubt there are a heap of great fighters for even Perez and Darch to fight left otehr than those two. I would like to see Vic fight Montiel also, or perhaps Kameda...

As highly as I rate Donaire P4P & skill wise, I must say the winner of Agbeko-Mares will be the man at Bantamweight based on resume in that division for me. Kind of how Mosley was the man at Welterweight when he fought Mayweather, yet Mayweather was still the man P4P.

I'm really hoping Donaire & the winner of the Bantamweight tourney happens!

+Quote Post
and the NEW
post Apr 26 2011, 11:23 PM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 333

Well it is hard Viper, because guys like Montiel and Hasegawa never fought the likes of Mares, Darch, Agbeko or Perez, so we don't know how the stack up......

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 09:26 PM