> Osama Bin Laden DEAD!!!!
Spyder
post May 2 2011, 09:08 AM
Post #11

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 2 2011, 09:53 AM) *
Kinda bittersweet tho dont you think lads? 10 years, 2 wars, 000's of coalition deaths, fuck knows how many subsequent attacks on every continent by psychotic jihadist cunts inspired by Bin Laden. Lets not get excited like something has been finished here.

True, but it's finished for him. I'm happy that asshole isn't living like a King, fucking one of his many wives, in his compound this morning.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SENTRAL
post May 2 2011, 09:29 AM
Post #12

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 10,900

Fuck Amir Khan.

Ooops - wrong thread.

+Quote Post
caneman
post May 2 2011, 09:40 AM
Post #13

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (SENTRAL @ May 2 2011, 09:29 AM) *
Fuck Amir Khan.

Ooops - wrong thread.

FUCK HIM WORKS IN ANY THREAD GIRL!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post May 2 2011, 09:42 AM
Post #14

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

LMAOO!!...I wanna spin this on Khan so bad...touchy subject though...

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post May 2 2011, 09:42 AM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 2 2011, 03:08 PM) *
True, but it's finished for him. I'm happy that asshole isn't living like a King, fucking one of his many wives, in his compound this morning.

Defo. Thats the sweet in the bittersweet. Wouldnt mind seeing some proof tho.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 2 2011, 10:15 AM
Post #16

The Prime Minista

It will come out.

I heard a story today about Obama's decision. When asked what he would do if he had a positive ID on Bin Laden's location, he immediately responded that he would drop a payload from a Stealth bomber on it. The obvious follow up question to that was a mention that everything would be obliterated. So he amended his answer and said, "You're right. I'll send in a group of Navy Seals to take him out."

As everyone now knows, that's exactly what he did. During the joint raid with the CIA, they gave him the chance to surrender before ending his life. The CIA operatives took photos of the body before they dumped it in the ocean. Those photos will surface at some point.

They'll probably be released some time close to the 2012 election as a way to curtail this momentary feeling of victory into voter turnout. But anyway, he made the right call on this one.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post May 2 2011, 02:53 PM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 2 2011, 04:15 PM) *
It will come out.

I heard a story today about Obama's decision. When asked what he would do if he had a positive ID on Bin Laden's location, he immediately responded that he would drop a payload from a Stealth bomber on it. The obvious follow up question to that was a mention that everything would be obliterated. So he amended his answer and said, "You're right. I'll send in a group of Navy Seals to take him out."

As everyone now knows, that's exactly what he did. During the joint raid with the CIA, they gave him the chance to surrender before ending his life. The CIA operatives took photos of the body before they dumped it in the ocean. Those photos will surface at some point.

They'll probably be released some time close to the 2012 election as a way to curtail this momentary feeling of victory into voter turnout. But anyway, he made the right call on this one.

I really hope not. That attack killed people of many nationalities, as have subsequent attacks, and soldiers of many nationalities, not least British have fought and died in the hunt for this prick. Whoever is in possession of any proof that exists owes it to all the decent people of the world, and especially those who have lost because of Bin Laden. To use this as a tool in a popularity contest would be a disgusting and scummy move.

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post May 2 2011, 03:56 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,304

Man, I stayed up last night enjoying every second of it. I'm so glad he is finally dead and shark food.

I don't see it as bittersweeet at all....it is what it is...the sand sucking pig fucker was a difficult catch....he had tons of cash, insanely rough terrain, thousands of followers and agents...

I'm really surprised it actually happened at all. Bin laden was never like other F'N scum Muslim leaders/icons....he did not live in castles like Saddam or the prick in Libya....he was very under the radar.

I would have laid cut out pig anuses on his eyes like gold coins back in the day!

I know that just because this prick was finally killed does not mean that the war on terror is over....BUT...this is for sure a close on the chapter that got us as a nation involved in the situation. All this does is continue the idea that if you do in fact decide to kill Americans in the name of Allah....you WILL eventually be caught or killed....there is no question...no matter how long it takes...

That takes place enough with high end icons getting it as well....over time it MIGHT make a few fanatical Muslims pull their head out of their asses.

Bin Laden was a icon for all of these assholes that take that shit to the level they do...he had to go no matter how much money and time was used doing it.

May 1st....Hitler and Bin Laden killed. They can now suck each other's little cocks in hell! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 2 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #19

The Prime Minista

I'm a little pissed that they gave him the respect enough to wipe his body clean, and wrap him in a white cloth before pushing him into the Sea. I'd like to think that was just a PR description, and not a true account of how his body was disposed of.

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 2 2011, 03:53 PM) *
I really hope not. That attack killed people of many nationalities, as have subsequent attacks, and soldiers of many nationalities, not least British have fought and died in the hunt for this prick. Whoever is in possession of any proof that exists owes it to all the decent people of the world, and especially those who have lost because of Bin Laden. To use this as a tool in a popularity contest would be a disgusting and scummy move.

Yes, but these are the same people that said "Never let a serious crisis go to waste."

BP Oil spill = Anti-Drilling moratorium
Economic Crisis = Increased Government control/spending/regulations
Arizona Shooting = Vilify/Attempt to silence the opposition
Rising Gas Prices = Increased EPA power/control

It's what they do, bro. That move is straight from their playbook.

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post May 2 2011, 04:44 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,304

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 2 2011, 02:53 PM) *
To use this as a tool in a popularity contest would be a disgusting and scummy move.

When it comes to politics and war....it's ALL a popularity contest man....

expect to be dissapointed because you can bet this will be used as a "selling point" for a second term.

And....really with our F'N nation only being a two party system where one says hey I got Bin laden and the other is represent by Donald F'N Trump.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif)

expect to be dssapointed man....lol

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 12:10 AM