Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Translation
iKeNjiro
post Jun 10 2011, 09:50 AM
Post #1

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,431

EDIT: If anyone is interested PM or write it here then PM telling me to come see either or is fine

I can change either your screen name, favorite pharse, real name, friends name, word, whatever. I will translate it to Japanese
with the meaning if needed and how to pronounce it as well.

If you don't know Japanese has 3 dialects

1. ひらがな (Hiragana) This was the main writing dialect for the Japanese before they invaded China and stole #2

2. 漢字 (Kanji) This is what is used today more often, as a matter of fact Hiragana is now more used for grammar and particles in the sentences for example 明日新宿いい気ます the bold is the particles...any who funny fact they stole the dialect and it now allows them to read their own language a lot faster and it's honestly easier. Kanji is like reading drawings basically. If everything looked like this exp. きょうはしんじゅくにいいけます, same as the other example just much longer as you see...now picture a story in Hiragana and you get the picture.

3. カタカナ (Katakana) This was added for foreign words...as a way to keep outside words from their language, very racist actually but o well.
It allows them to add new words but also to keep them outside for display look at this sentence its a mix of all three dialects
exp. 何を持っていますか?カプをもっています BOOM!!!!! the foreign worddddddddddddddddd

any who this is a easy look at the language so choose and place the name, pharse, word etc. below and I'll break it down for you
if this is something that everyone becomes interested in i'll continue to break things down and maybe might become a sticky
a little off topic....well a lot off topic...but fun to see how stuff changes in different languages
shoots who knows I might even write a whole article in Japanese in the future...

If this does not catch on then the admin or mod can close this thread and if a few people are interested PM
for now post here look forward to seeing somethings guys want translated....

This post has been edited by iKeNjiro: Jun 18 2011, 08:28 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jun 10 2011, 09:59 AM
Post #2

Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 10 2011, 07:50 AM) *
Okay so....if anyone is interested

I can change either your screen name, favorite pharse, real name, friends name, word, whatever. I will translate it to Japanese
with the meaning if needed and how to pronounce it as well.

If you don't know Japanese has 3 dialects

1. ひらがな (Hiragana) This was the main writing dialect for the Japanese before they invaded China and stole #2

2. 漢字 (Kanji) This is what is used today more often, as a matter of fact Hiragana is now more used for grammar and particles in the sentences for example 明日新宿いい気ます the bold is the particles...any who funny fact they stole the dialect and it now allows them to read their own language a lot faster and it's honestly easier. Kanji is like reading drawings basically. If everything looked like this exp. きょうはしんじゅくにいいけます, same as the other example just much longer as you see...now picture a story in Hiragana and you get the picture.

3. カタカナ (Katakana) This was added for foreign words...as a way to keep outside words from their language, very racist actually but o well.
It allows them to add new words but also to keep them outside for display look at this sentence its a mix of all three dialects
exp. 何を持っていますか?カプをもっています BOOM!!!!! the foreign worddddddddddddddddd

any who this is a easy look at the language so choose and place the name, pharse, word etc. below and I'll break it down for you
if this is something that everyone becomes interested in i'll continue to break things down and maybe might become a sticky
a little off topic....well a lot off topic...but fun to see how stuff changes in different languages
shoots who knows I might even write a whole article in Japanese in the future...

If this does not catch on then the admin or mod can close this thread and if a few people are interested PM
for now post here look forward to seeing somethings guys want translated....

Try . . . SmartyBeardo got knocked on his ass by a ROK Marine and then bought the bastard a bottle of soju.

+Quote Post
iKeNjiro
post Jun 10 2011, 10:14 AM
Post #3

Bantamweight

ROKの海軍はあたまがいいを倒した腰から倒れる。そしてそのあとROKの海軍は避けを阿木多
Now for the meaning in japanese we...(since I speak it) speak backwards is the easiest way to put this
example SOV (subject-object-verb) and English is SVO (subject-verb-object)
so if you translate this its saying
ROK Army man is smarthead lose fall on his ass then. later so ROK Army man sake buy (lol weird I know)

I forgot to add you can put these in your sigs if you got other things you want broken down
late now so I'm head to sleep it's now 0:14am Saturday morning I have to be at the office yayyyyyy

+Quote Post
thehype
post Jun 10 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #4

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

I wouldn't mind seeing "FightHype" in all three.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
iKeNjiro
post Jun 10 2011, 07:08 PM
Post #5

Bantamweight

QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 11 2011, 03:11 AM) *
I wouldn't mind seeing "FightHype" in all three.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

a
Wow I am out raged I just wrote a lot man
I'm on my phone an it erased everything, plus this stupid lady didn't want to help me at all
i spoke clear japanese an she says i don't speak English which is another problem here any who lets getting it going.

Ben man I got you

Lets look at Fight 1st

1. Kanji - 戦い、闘い both work! The 1st one is present, and the 2nd one is past.Depending on the kanji that follows it
but both are okay.

2. Hiragana - たたかい、たたかう 

3. Kanji and katakana - タタカイ

Now Hype

1. Katakana - Because this is a foreign word ハイポ

2. Kanji - In the 70's the word hype was adopted and given a Kanji meaning because companies used ads an this Hype word to well hype their products.
誇大高尾濃

Now time to put them together
Remember doing this we have to add の as it means possion an it also makes the sentence or word in this case correct

Different ways of writting Fighthype below

1. All Hiragana - たたかいのこだいこおこく or たたかうのこだいこおこく
Forgot - 闘いのハイポ
2. Katakana, Hiragana and some Kanji - タタカイのこだいこおこく
3. Kanji (the best way to read it, as we saw Katakana and Hiragana is to long for just two words right)

戦いの高尾濃 or 闘うの高尾濃

Or you can write it in all katakana Because both are foreign words an japanese will understand

ふイートのハイポ 
Sounds like (Fuiiiidohiipo) lol

Enjoy

This post has been edited by iKeNjiro: Jun 10 2011, 07:17 PM

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Jun 16 2011, 01:54 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,304

AWESOME!

You know...I collect something called Jumbo Machinders. I don't know your age so I'm unsure if you know of them or not.

They are basically 2ft tall polyethalene robots made by a Japanese toy company called Popy.

I have a small book that gives details on each one...and I've never been able to read it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I can pretty well gauranetee you that other than a couple guys on the West Coast, my collection is one of the most impressive...for sure in the South.

I'm at the point in my collection that the peices I need 90% of the tmie can only be bought off Ebay Japan. Problem is I have no translator to help me bid. I would pay you to help me do this.

Just a thought.

+Quote Post
iKeNjiro
post Jun 18 2011, 07:24 AM
Post #7

Bantamweight

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jun 17 2011, 03:54 AM) *
AWESOME!

You know...I collect something called Jumbo Machinders. I don't know your age so I'm unsure if you know of them or not.

They are basically 2ft tall polyethalene robots made by a Japanese toy company called Popy.

I have a small book that gives details on each one...and I've never been able to read it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I can pretty well gauranetee you that other than a couple guys on the West Coast, my collection is one of the most impressive...for sure in the South.

I'm at the point in my collection that the peices I need 90% of the tmie can only be bought off Ebay Japan. Problem is I have no translator to help me bid. I would pay you to help me do this.

Just a thought.

I don't need you too pay me my man, we all family here so let me know how I can help
and my fault for the late reply this thread was moved and I had no clue anyone was interested so I stopped checking lol
let me know what I can do

Edit: PM me because I barely check this thread anymore

This post has been edited by iKeNjiro: Jun 18 2011, 08:26 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 05:05 AM