IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> W. Klitschko vs. David Haye:Word Heavyweight Title Fight, Who Will Win? Vote in the Poll and Comment
W. Klitschko vs. David Haye
Who Will Win?
Klitschko by Close Dec [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Klitschko by Wide Dec [ 3 ] ** [10.00%]
Klitschko by KO/TKO [ 17 ] ** [56.67%]
Haye by Close Dec [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Haye by Wide Decision [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Haybe by KO/TKO [ 10 ] ** [33.33%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 30
Guests cannot vote 
mgrover
post Jun 12 2011, 05:32 PM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

the klits killed the heavyweight division because there boring, not because there good.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jun 12 2011, 09:58 PM
Post #22

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Jun 11 2011, 04:50 AM) *
I'm surprised this fight aint getting a little more publicity than it is. Aside from the Klits fighting eachother this is The biggest boxing match to be made in the Heavyweight divison. This match is just around the corner also which is a good thing. I'm not sure who wins this one. Obviously Wlad will be the favorite, but Haye has a good punch and Wlad has been floored so this could get interesting. If I remember correctly Haye even rocked Valuev with a decent shot so anything is possible here. I just hope Haye doesn't fight scared and we get a bore fest wit the typical Wlad using the jab and throwing a right hand every 5 minutes. We will see.

It ain't getting no publicity because no one actually believes it is going to happen. Haye's bitched out too many times. We're all just holding our breath until he actually makes it to the ring and the bell sounds.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jun 12 2011, 10:29 PM
Post #23

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

My Pick: Klitschko by Wide Decision:

Wlad-Haye is interesting because it is a unification. I just don't know if it will be exciting. That all depends on David. If he is all mouth and no fight, it will be a HUGE letdown. I hope Haye does not fuck this up, because if he does, HBO, (who is not found of the Klitschkos because of boring fights in the past,) might not show Vitali-Adamek. So boxing NEEDS both of these fights to be good. David, please fight with your fists and not your mouth. Adamek will fight, will Haye?

Why do I see Wlad-Haye as a sparring session once Haye gets hurt? Damn it! That's the vision that I have. I hope Wlad lights a fire under Haye's ass about how boring his fights have been. Winning the title from Valuev was a shitty fight and that that disgrace against Audley Harrison! Against rumors that David carried him. It would be funny to see Haye and Wlad in a stare-down, and Wlad just smacks him one! LOL! Haye a lot of times does not always back up what he says.

I really hope that there is an upset where BOTH brothers are dethroned, not because I dislike them. However, boxing needs fresh air in its heavyweight ranks, and as long as both brothers are world champions, there will never be an undisputed heavyweight champion again.

Jack

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jun 13 2011, 12:19 AM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

Jack I think you may be the only other won besides myself who has actually voted. Yeah Wlad's got his very obvious faults but seriously what are Haye's credentials at HW?

Zero IMHO and if people think Wlad's chin is less than sturdy just wait until they see Haye get cracked. Both klit's have very underrated power, I say underrated because even with their high KO% nowhere in the KO thread will you see them mentioned. Probably because their power isn't as concussive as others but you definately see guys change in the ring after they've eaten some Klit leather.

I expect Haye to behave differently after he takes some shots (probably in the first round) and go into full survival mode.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jun 13 2011, 03:48 AM
Post #25

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 13 2011, 12:19 AM) *
Jack I think you may be the only other won besides myself who has actually voted. Yeah Wlad's got his very obvious faults but seriously what are Haye's credentials at HW?

Zero IMHO and if people think Wlad's chin is less than sturdy just wait until they see Haye get cracked. Both klit's have very underrated power, I say underrated because even with their high KO% nowhere in the KO thread will you see them mentioned. Probably because their power isn't as concussive as others but you definitely see guys change in the ring after they've eaten some Klit leather.

I expect Haye to behave differently after he takes some shots (probably in the first round) and go into full survival mode.

Yup,

The consensus among boxing people is IF David is going to do anything, he has a maximum of a four round window to land something. Some are saying less than two rounds, because once Haye feels Wlad's power, it's either TKO/KO time with David losing, or he will just run away for as long as he can in losing. Others are saying whoever lands the big shot first. I think that IF David does hurt Vitali, he won't let him off the hook, and it will be a Corrie Sanders blitz. (David's only chance to win in that four round window.)

Once David feels Wlad's power if he can't get the bliz within four, it will just be a methodical breakdown. There's another basic problem that we can't overlook. Haye is just too small for Wlad and he doesn't let his hands go often enough. Haye will be looking for the blitz that 80% chance says does not come. He will get frustrated, and than be forced into survival mode. Haye's just gonna look like a little rag doll in there compared to Wlad.

Jack

+Quote Post
iKeNjiro
post Jun 13 2011, 06:11 AM
Post #26

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,431

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 13 2011, 11:58 AM) *
It ain't getting no publicity because no one actually believes it is going to happen. Haye's bitched out too many times. We're all just holding our breath until he actually makes it to the ring and the bell sounds.

lol this is true....Warlord how you like Shanghai? I have a meeting there in Sept.

As for my pick I am a Wladimir Fan so I pick him all the way
what's confusing is how people say he's boring...he knocks everyone the fuck out how's that boring?
I mean it was just brutal to see what he did to Chris Byrd....remember that?
everyone else who was top contenders got laid the fuck down lol
remember Calvin Brock? lol the right hook that put him to sleep hahahahaha
Shit people we're talking about Dr. Steel here or is he Dr. Hammer? gosh I get their nicknames mixed any who both are scary ass names hahahahaha
I've watched him in HD hit big ass grown man and they looked as if they got hit by a Mack Truck...just powerful shit man
Wladimir Kickass all day...Haye will sleep like the rest...but I like Haye and If he wins it's good for boxing because he brings the trash talk, and the cockiness

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Jun 13 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,304

I think people that believe Haye is just going to stand on the outside and survive a 12 rd. beatdown without taking a shot are simply used to seeing that same old song and dance and so they expect it...

BUT....Haye does not by any means seem like the type of fighter to simply set back and do that.

Hell....even Arreola at the very least tried....

I see Haye being cut of that same mindset...but with the difference being he is much more skilled and for sure faaster than Arreola AND he is in with the weaker chinned brother.

After all the shit talking he has done and from what I have seen of him in the past, I simply do not think Haye will sit there and lose a boring 12 rd. fight.

I could see him taking risks and getting stopped or KOd....but not a boring beatdown....

I think he will at the very least TRY to put some heavy leather on Wlad.....win lose ot draw. I don't think he will sit and take it.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jun 13 2011, 01:23 PM
Post #28

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jun 13 2011, 01:11 PM) *
I think people that believe Haye is just going to stand on the outside and survive a 12 rd. beatdown without taking a shot are simply used to seeing that same old song and dance and so they expect it...

BUT....Haye does not by any means seem like the type of fighter to simply set back and do that.

Hell....even Arreola at the very least tried....

I see Haye being cut of that same mindset...but with the difference being he is much more skilled and for sure faaster than Arreola AND he is in with the weaker chinned brother.

After all the shit talking he has done and from what I have seen of him in the past, I simply do not think Haye will sit there and lose a boring 12 rd. fight.

I could see him taking risks and getting stopped or KOd....but not a boring beatdown....

I think he will at the very least TRY to put some heavy leather on Wlad.....win lose ot draw. I don't think he will sit and take it.

I 100% agree and find it almost laughable that some fellas seem to believe Haye will enter into a damage limitation exercise. Whether he can win or not you can all be guaranteed of one thing...Haye will give it his best, he'll have a right ol' go and if he falls short nobody will be able to accuse him of not trying to win.

+Quote Post
BoxingWizard23
post Jun 13 2011, 06:58 PM
Post #29

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,224

Haye is fast enought to get past Wlad's jab. Wlad doesn't have the fastest jab matter of fact he didn't need to have a fast jab especially against opponent he was up against. None were even fast the closes in terms of speed was Chambers and he still wasn't remotely fast enough. People get on Haye about that Valuev fight but the thing is this, Haye never was a game plan type fighter he was always the type to go to war and throw bombs. He learned to develop a game plan against Valuev and he outboxed and out pointed Valuev easily. And he even rocked him and if there was more minutes left he would have probably dropped him. It's a 50/50 fight really. I can't call it. Both have the tools to beat the other of course it's leaning more toward Wlad's side because of his heavyweight and overall experience. We'll see and I can't wait for the Face Off with Max Kellerman LOL it should be fun.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jun 13 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #30

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

Valuev's handlers kept him away from the Klits, Haye beating him means nothing for this match up. Haye also fought a very apprehensive fight against Valuev when Valuev isn't the fighter Wlad or Vitali is.

people really hype up Wlad's KO losses in this match up. for one he was real shitty back then, he was like a big ass Paul Williams with no punch volume. he also never got stopped by one punch. the best fight to use for what his chin is like would be against Sam Peter and Peter didn't even stop him when he was trying to make it a fight and was dropping Wlad. the problem is that Haye isn't going to throw caution to the wind like that and even if he stuns Wlad all that's gonna happen is he'll get tied up.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 05:55 AM