Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UFC 132
Warlord
post Jul 3 2011, 11:06 PM
Post #31

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

I personally don't like Cruz's style either. It reminds me of Frankie Edgar, whom I also despise. Cruz as a person I have no problem with, in fact I was pulling for him to beat Faber.

But I do hope that, in the future, Dana White no longer tries to make guys like Edgar and Cruz main eventers. No one wants to see a 5 round track meet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bosco
post Jul 4 2011, 08:17 AM
Post #32

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,191

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Jul 3 2011, 11:28 PM) *
Are you by any chance from Sac Town? lol

Cruz fought the way he always fights it may not be for everyone but there's no debating that he's a skillfull lil guy.

I rather watch Cruz move n and out and land a three punch combo than watching Couture's ass just hold a guy against the fense for three rds and ppl calling it "dirty boxing" hahaha.

That was the first time I saw Cruz fight..(and last) and I can imagine he might look good beating someone who can't handle movement like that but against a quick seasoned fighter its a snore fest. When someone fights like that it normally means they can give it but can't take it but this guy does need to stay on the under card I wasted 25 minutes of my life watching he do his little shimmy in there
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 05:04 AM