> BERTO MOSELY?
Romulus9
post Jul 4 2011, 07:24 PM
Post #11

Formerly wvu8893

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,334

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 4 2011, 08:14 PM) *
i would like to see Mosley tee off on Berto like he did Margarito. i don't see it happening though.

I think the days of seeing Mosley tee off on anyone in the legitimate top 15 are over. That doesn't mean he can't have competitive fights with a few people (read: Cotto at 154?) but that Margarito performance will be the last great one in the vault.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 4 2011, 07:39 PM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 4 2011, 08:24 PM) *
I think the days of seeing Mosley tee off on anyone in the legitimate top 15 are over. That doesn't mean he can't have competitive fights with a few people (read: Cotto at 154?) but that Margarito performance will be the last great one in the vault.

personally, i think he's over with. he wont be able to pull the trigger against anyone with a pulse. i just want to see Berto get stopped

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 4 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #13

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 4 2011, 07:39 PM) *
personally, i think he's over with. he wont be able to pull the trigger against anyone with a pulse. i just want to see Berto get stopped

That's why the 4 guys I brought up are good, 3 of the 4 stop him and puts him where he belongs, the bottom 1/2 of the top 10 @ 147!

This post has been edited by caneman: Jul 4 2011, 07:44 PM

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Jul 4 2011, 09:11 PM
Post #14

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,594

So the general census agrees..... no more mosely?...lls

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Jul 4 2011, 09:41 PM
Post #15

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,594

BTW im mad I've been spelling Shane MOSLEY's name wrong this whole thread....

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 5 2011, 12:47 AM
Post #16

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

I have been Mosley's biggest supporter on this site for some time, and I am still thoroughly disgusted with his last performance. He needs to earn a lot of peoples respect back after that shitty performance.

I have no desire to see him fight again. To see him be such a pussy and not let his hands go(besides playing patty cake with Pac), AND he was capable of doing it, he just refused to do it!!!

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 5 2011, 01:31 AM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 5 2011, 01:47 AM) *
I have been Mosley's biggest supporter on this site for some time, and I am still thoroughly disgusted with his last performance. He needs to earn a lot of peoples respect back after that shitty performance.

I have no desire to see him fight again. To see him be such a pussy and not let his hands go(besides playing patty cake with Pac), AND he was capable of doing it, he just refused to do it!!!

So you've finally seen the light? What do you think James is gonna weigh against Shamrock? As I'm sure James and his nutrionist are taking this super seriously I see him weighing in at a trim 250 pounds.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 5 2011, 02:14 AM
Post #18

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 5 2011, 02:31 AM) *
So you've finally seen the light? What do you think James is gonna weigh against Shamrock? As I'm sure James and his nutrionist are taking this super seriously I see him weighing in at a trim 250 pounds.

Nutritionist and James Toney should never be used in the same sentence! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

250lbs sounds about right. I won't watch anymore of his MMA fights, unless it is a replay.

Did you read his interview on the front page? Fucking awesome! Sorry...listening to Toney just never gets old to me.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 5 2011, 06:37 AM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 4 2011, 08:42 PM) *
That's why the 4 guys I brought up are good, 3 of the 4 stop him and puts him where he belongs, the bottom 1/2 of the top 10 @ 147!

actually, i think he's losing his luster already. he said he didn't prepare for the fight but that's bullshit, he got exposed. i really doubt Berto has the heart to come back from this in a big way either. he's just going to go back to fighting meaningless fights while holding a strap and getting overpaid. his promoter should tell him to move up and fight Martinez lol.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 5 2011, 02:31 AM) *

i could see James Toney fighting his nutritionist if he hired one.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 5 2011, 07:52 AM
Post #20

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 5 2011, 06:37 AM) *
actually, i think he's losing his luster already. he said he didn't prepare for the fight but that's bullshit, he got exposed. i really doubt Berto has the heart to come back from this in a big way either. he's just going to go back to fighting meaningless fights while holding a strap and getting overpaid. his promoter should tell him to move up and fight Martinez lol.

Berto is lucky as hell and never had luster to me! I mean sorry that shit happened in his homeland and sucks he lost family members but him and way too many fighers fight one or two times a years while much better, more exciting/likable fighters are ordered to fight and/or striped of their belts! Now he could prove me wrong but IMO the guy ain't a million dollar fighter and should have never been! Can me an asshole but no title holder should ever over look any fighter if they have any other fighter!

i could see James Toney eating his nutritionist if he hired one.

Fixed it for you, I messed up my post on this iPhone but oh well! Auto correct can be dangerous as well! lol

This post has been edited by caneman: Jul 5 2011, 08:20 AM

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 07:11 PM