IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cotto Vs. Margariot II, For the WBC JMW title.
Jack 1000
post Jul 6 2011, 08:49 AM
Post #21

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I remember having the first fight so close at the stoppage, that it will be good to see Cotto get his rematch and REVENGE!

This will be a beating! Cotto TKO 9. It will send Cheato into retirement. What about Cheato's eye issue anyway?

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Jul 6 2011, 09:03 AM
Post #22

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,559

I see that a lot of people are saying Margarito will win this fight...I disagree. I don't feel Cotto is as washed up as some people have posted. Margarito took a worse beating last time out in my opinion. Cotto will be highly motivated for this one as will Steward. I'm not saying Cotto will dismantle Margarito, but that would be nice. If I had to pick I would say Cotto by decison. I'm actually more interested and excited for this match than Mayweather-Ortiz or Pac-Man-Marquez. Cotto is a great fighter to watch and a class act. He deserves this and will get it done.

+Quote Post
mrwigi
post Jul 6 2011, 01:49 PM
Post #23

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 7,421

Styles make fights. Im rooting for Cotto, but it aint gonna be easy.

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Jul 6 2011, 07:06 PM
Post #24

Welcome to the Dirty South

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 11,493

They should let Cotto fight him with loaded gloves... thatd be awesome.

it deff is gonna be an amazing fight... FOTY candidate although i agree with Marg never being allowed to fight again.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jul 6 2011, 07:58 PM
Post #25

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 5 2011, 10:54 PM) *
this fight is just to see who gets Pac after Marquez.

Nah... Victor Ortiz is next for Pacquiao.

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Jul 9 2011, 11:39 AM
Post #26

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

Margarito is going to destroy Cotto again. There is absolutely no proof he fought with loaded gloves in that first fight, just assumptions. I watched FNF last night, and Wolak and Rodiguez were going off about how Cotto traded with Tony...WTF? Cotto tried to box Margarito and had success doing it even.

The problem is, Cotto can't fight backing up. That was evident back in 07 against Mosley. This isn't a secret that Cotto can't fight backing up. Hell, Mayorga was competitive with Cotto, so where the hell is this new and improved Miguel. Did yall see Mayorga's fight against Mike Walker to see how washed up Mayorga really is? Mike Walker is a journeyman midwest fighter, and he laid hands on Mayorga. Cotto is more washed up than people think, and Yuri Foreman ain't all that.

Margarito doubled Pac over with a body shot, and he still has that power. He backed Pac up, and Pac didn't like it when Margarito laid hands on him. Mosley ran away after getting hit by Pac, Tony kept coming forward. Anybody really think Cotto is going to hit Tony harder than Pac? The second Cotto realized that he can't hurt Margarito, can't back Margarito up, and can't run all night, which will be the 1st round, this fight is over. The mental image of what happened in 08 will come back. People can hype it all they want, and make whatever assumptions they want, but when they're in the ring that night, Margarito will ruin Cotto again.

If Cotto is assuming that Margarito had loaded gloves back in 2008, and that's the reason he lost, he's in a lot of trouble in December. Can't wait for this fight, as Tony will be back on top.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 02:38 PM