Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HATTON LOSS TO FLOYD BROKE HIM AS A FIGHTER, SAYS HE CRIED FOR MONTHS
neophyte7
post Jul 6 2011, 02:25 PM
Post #1

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

hatton down played his loss to Pac.. says it was "a well placed shot" he said in losing to Mayweather he had no answers for his style... no matter what he tried...

Is is easier for a fighter to deal with getting KTFO by one shot rather than take a beating for a duration? I recall Floyd Sr telling Hatton, " You have not been listening to me" poor Ricky... does he have it in him to make it back into the ring ever again???
His testimony spells him being ruined by Floyd before Pac landed his knock out blow...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 6 2011, 02:46 PM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,970

i seen that on the main page. it didn't make any sense to me to be honest. Pac whooped Hatton's ass and he's never in that fight, against Mayweather he didn't really do anything but he still had something resembling an offense. i guess it could be like missing the game winning shot vs getting blown out though.

+Quote Post
PColeman28
post Jul 6 2011, 03:12 PM
Post #3

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,639

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 6 2011, 12:46 PM) *
i seen that on the main page. it didn't make any sense to me to be honest. Pac whooped Hatton's ass and he's never in that fight, against Mayweather he didn't really do anything but he still had something resembling an offense. i guess it could be like missing the game winning shot vs getting blown out though.

I think getting KTFO is a worse feeling, but that happened in round 3 believe, so it's easier to say well it was a lucky shot maybe if we i didnt get caught slippin' it would be different versus ok i went 8 rounds i couldn't get control of the fight, and i got KO'd.... i would say your basketball example was perfect....to hatton the pac fight was probably like missing the game winner and losing to may was like getting blown out, but either way both losses took a lot out of him, the pac fight just crushed his spirit completely

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jul 6 2011, 03:54 PM
Post #4

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 6 2011, 03:46 PM) *

You misunderstood.

Pac didn't KO Hatton, Floyd did. Floyd broke Ricky's soul...Pac just landed a punch. The KO occured when Floyd layed hands on him. STOP giving Pac credit for that second round KO. It was Floyd's work.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 6 2011, 04:15 PM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 6 2011, 04:54 PM) *
You misunderstood.

Pac didn't KO Hatton, Floyd did. Floyd broke Ricky's soul...Pac just landed a punch. The KO occured when Floyd layed hands on him. STOP giving Pac credit for that second round KO. It was Floyd's work.

i thought i was missing something with this. i'm glad you brought that up too. originally Mayweather was Pretty Boy Floyd and then Money Mayweather, who is he now? obviously this cat has been upgrade to Shang Tsung since he's stealing all the souls.

Mayweather only beat Marquez because Pac softened him up for him.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jul 6 2011, 04:25 PM
Post #6

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

The lost to Mayweather was probably the worst because Hatton was undefeated and the one to initiate the fight. I mean Floyd whooped his ass with his own style basically. The loss to Pac although devastating can be chalked up to having a lackluster trainer who was too busy eating Taco Bell and trying to be the star of the show and to fighting the wrong fight. Hatton has always been a B- fighter at best and I don't think he can regain any former glory at this point. Too much abuse to his body with the coke and weight fluctuations and I believe he will be a little gun shy at this point.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jul 6 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 6 2011, 04:15 PM) *
i thought i was missing something with this. i'm glad you brought that up too. originally Mayweather was Pretty Boy Floyd and then Money Mayweather, who is he now? obviously this cat has been upgrade to Shang Tsung since he's stealing all the souls.

Mayweather only beat Marquez because Pac softened him up for him.

That might be an argument if Pac actually beat Marquez's ass which in all reality he DID NOT!

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 6 2011, 04:31 PM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 6 2011, 05:26 PM) *
That might be an argument if Pac actually beat Marquez's ass which in all reality he DID NOT!

he beat him didn't he? get your facts straight. if you beat somebody and your rival fights him it's automatically an easy win. Pac has stolen more souls than crack cocaine.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jul 6 2011, 04:45 PM
Post #9

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 6 2011, 04:31 PM) *
he beat him didn't he? get your facts straight. if you beat somebody and your rival fights him it's automatically an easy win. Pac has stolen more souls than crack cocaine.

He won but he did not beat him. My facts are pretty straight. You knock your opponent down 3 times and come away with a draw? Yeah you didn't beat anyone that night. In the rematch to most at ringside and at home you lost?? Again, that is not a beating but I see where you are trying to fire from.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jul 6 2011, 04:49 PM
Post #10

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

The only reason Pac is gonna dominate Marquez this time is because Floyd destroyed his will to fight.

Floyd made that man drink his own urine...if that ain't soul control I don't know what is.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 12:42 PM