Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Should Larry Merchant Be FIRED?
gravytrain
post Jul 7 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #21

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,970

motherfuckers can only dream of hating like Larry Merchant. to be honest he's the only good thing about HBO telecasts.

touch the bias against Mayweather, i double dog dare you. Merchant has got under the skin of Mr. Sensitive for the longest and was hating on such a high level after the Baldo fight they'd to film that shit with the Hubble telescope.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 7 2011, 07:51 PM
Post #22

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Jul 8 2011, 09:42 AM) *
I just knew that somebody was going to find something wrong with my statement, smh. Too bad I found something wrong with your statement as well (see bold above). The rule is, "I" before "E", except after "C". Learn how to spell before you try to counter someone's statement...spell check is free by the way.

Thanks teach. It is called a typo & it happens sometimes. That is a mistake just like I am sure your conception was.

There is a difference between contradicting yourself in the same post & making a typo. Most people when they contradict themselves do so in multiple posts but I suppose congratulations are in order as you successfully did it in one post.

This post has been edited by STEVENSKI: Jul 7 2011, 07:53 PM

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jul 7 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #23

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 7 2011, 08:04 PM) *
motherfuckers can only dream of hating like Larry Merchant. to be honest he's the only good thing about HBO telecasts.

touch the bias against Mayweather, i double dog dare you. Merchant has got under the skin of Mr. Sensitive for the longest and was hating on such a high level after the Baldo fight they'd to film that shit with the Hubble telescope.

Larry Merchant should be the Grandmaster at this year's Playa Hata's Ball.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jul 7 2011, 09:48 PM
Post #24

Guests

Haha, no. Larry Merchant is the best value on the HBO team.

+Quote Post
zucrates
post Jul 7 2011, 10:00 PM
Post #25

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,693

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jul 7 2011, 04:08 PM) *
HBO commentary for boxing would be great if Larry "The biggest hater" Merchant wasn't apart of that team. He is so negative and half of the time he does not know what he is talking about. Unless the fight is a bloody massacre he isn't happy. I am not going to even touch his pure biased against Floyd. I wondered if HBO should replace him with someone else... I loved it when Foreman told him to shut up!! He should stop commentating In my opinion. Any thoughts?

Nah they need to keep him because controversy sells and you have to admit he doesn't hold back in post fight interviews even though he says bias stuff sometimes his closing op on fights are classic!

+Quote Post
PColeman28
post Jul 7 2011, 10:34 PM
Post #26

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,639

QUOTE (zucrates @ Jul 7 2011, 08:00 PM) *
Nah they need to keep him because controversy sells and you have to admit he doesn't hold back in post fight interviews even though he says bias stuff sometimes his closing op on fights are classic!

the way Larry is funny to me, he does say bias stuff sometimes, like a lot of people have mentioned he doesn't hold back in post interviews...if a guy says he's moving up in weight larry will throw like 3 or 4 fighters in the division he wants the guy to fight....he like plays the roll of the average fan during the broadcast....always pissed if the fight isn't a Bloody Brawl lmao

+Quote Post
Cyrenn
post Jul 7 2011, 10:56 PM
Post #27

Amateur

Member No.: 10,921

Larry only keeping it real. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 8 2011, 12:37 AM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Jul 7 2011, 06:42 PM) *
I just knew that somebody was going to find something wrong with my statement, smh. Too bad I found something wrong with your statement as well (see bold above). The rule is, "I" before "E", except after "C". Learn how to spell before you try to counter someone's statement...spell check is free by the way.

Wow, what a cunt.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 8 2011, 12:55 AM
Post #29

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

I like Larry, he cracks me up. I do agree he can be a little hard on fighters, but at least he is being truthful and not giving us BS like most others.

+Quote Post
TzFrank
post Jul 8 2011, 02:34 AM
Post #30

Amateur

Member No.: 12,145

Yes he should definitely be fired! I've been saying that for years now. All he does is hate and he is so biased against floyd. I remember when floyd shut him up after the baldomir fight when he called floyd boring . I think they should get lennox Lewis or Roy Jones to take His place.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 06:15 AM