IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@10:15PM(ET)/7:15PM(PT): Williams vs. Lara-SPOILERS 15 Mins Later, No Duplicate Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of Showtime Card
HaydelHammer
post Jul 9 2011, 11:17 PM
Post #41

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 128

Time to go fishing paul. Thanks for the wars bruh.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Jul 9 2011, 11:17 PM
Post #42

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

smh @ boxing

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 9 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #43

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 10 2011, 12:16 AM) *
Boxing is fixed no fucking doubt about it

i guess AC wants that Williams vs Martinez rubber match in a bad way. Williams is gonna get his ass kicked lol.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 9 2011, 11:19 PM
Post #44

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

MAYBE...just maybe we were too influenced by HBO's commentating? I mean I obviously had Lara winning, but PW did throw a shit load of punches and Lara did not. AND PW was always moving forward and Lara was running/boxing. I KNOW Lara was landing the real effective punches, just wondering maybe what the judges were watching. They did actually all have it close. Also Lara dominated later rounds for sure but maybe a lot of the earlier closer rounds all went to Paul. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jul 9 2011, 11:19 PM
Post #45

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

I don't think people realize what just happen.

Lara won 10 fucking rounds and he lost? WTF? He beat the life out of PWIll. I won't be shocked if PWill collapsed in the dressing room and fell into a coma. This was very bad for boxing!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jul 9 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #46

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Black Eye #3230...and we'll keep watching......why?....because robberies are a part of Boxing, and we accept it.

or do we?

bad, BAD stuff there.......

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jul 9 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #47

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 10 2011, 12:19 AM) *
MAYBE...just maybe we were too influenced by HBO's commentating? I mean I obviously had Lara winning, but PW did throw a shit load of punches and Lara did not. AND PW was always moving forward and Lara was running/boxing. I KNOW Lara was landing the real effective punches, just wondering maybe what the judges were watching. They did actually all have it close. Also Lara dominated later rounds for sure but maybe a lot of the earlier closer rounds all went to Paul. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

That was a scary beating we just witnessed. This will go down in History as one of the worst robberies. This is definitely the worst I have ever seen.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 9 2011, 11:23 PM
Post #48

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 10 2011, 12:19 AM) *

i don't know about all that, Williams got dominated. i don't see how anyone could have had it with Williams up by even 1 round unless they handed a card to his trainer and asked him to score the fight. i think his trainer would have even had him losing.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 9 2011, 11:27 PM
Post #49

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 9 2011, 11:22 PM) *
That was a scary beating we just witnessed. This will go down in History as one of the worst robberies. This is definitely the worst I have ever seen.

And that is coming from one of his biggest fans...kinda tells you something!

+Quote Post
Prov0
post Jul 9 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #50

Alright Cshel...I give up. You caught me!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,364

OMFG ! That was the Worst decision i have ever seen .Paul was getting his ass kicked .i was waiting for the corner to stop it.

Did u hear Paul after! "i know i won the Fight" LmAO

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 09:56 AM