IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan vs. Judah: Preview and Poll:WBA Jr. Welterweight Championship, Who Will Win? Vote and Comment!
Khan vs. Judah
Who Wins and Why?
Khan by Decision (Wide) [ 7 ] ** [16.67%]
Khan by Decision (Close) [ 8 ] ** [19.05%]
Khan by TKO/KO [ 10 ] ** [23.81%]
Judah by Decision (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [2.38%]
Judah by Decision (Close) [ 1 ] ** [2.38%]
Judah by KO/TKO [ 15 ] ** [35.71%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 42
Guests cannot vote 
mexi-cutioner
post Jul 16 2011, 02:33 AM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,263

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 15 2011, 12:41 PM) *
If what you're saying was true, Judah would have at least 31 votes right now...

You fucking cuckold....look that up.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

I'm now going to explain why I think Judah could possibly beat Khan....some people are not gonna like what I'm about to say, but I have to honestly share this insight...I hope my friends don't take it personally...

After David Haye destroyed his credibility and reputation with his performance against Wladdy, there are now only 2 guys left on top of British Boxing...ones that can be at least be taken seriously on the highest level...and they are Carl Froch and Amir Khan.

Amir Khan...as delusional, dim, and self-absorbed as he is...is probably feeling the burden of saving British Boxing from a modern extinction...because as most of us know, Ward IS the decided favorite to beat Froch...and he WILL beat Froch (which I will explain why at a later date)...anyway....I bet Khan feels he's their only hope...there is a TON of pressure on this kid right now...

And even though he's under that pressure, I've noticed he's been talking more about Mayweather than he is Judah...lol...this punk is so far ahead of himself it's ridiculous...he's writing checks with his mouth that his ass can't cash, just like Haye did...

It's all gonna hit him sooner or later...and I can see him choking in the ring.

Judah, as crappy as HE'S been in the past, WILL be his biggest test to date...he's definitely better than Maidana....he's familiar with the big stage...he's fought and lost to the best, guys who would beat Khan too...shit....Judah's fought AND BEATEN fighters that were just as good or BETTER than Khan...

Also, many fans believe this is the best Judah since KT lowered the boom all those years ago...he's got a real trainer with a real Boxing brain, a new personal mindset, and a more mature style.....

In the end, Boxing is 90% Mental...and although both of these guys are dummies, one is noticeably less experienced...and he's holding the CHINNIEST of chins.

Could the perfect storm erupt in Amir Khan's childlike mind and be his undoing for this particular fight?...yes, I believe it could...and if it doesn't happen that night, it WILL happen eventually...no doubt about it.

I will not vote in the interest of preserving this potential upset...

And the fact that more people are choosing Judah by TKO/KO than any other possible outcome to the fight says how either most of these people are Khan haters, or delusional Judah fans.

Everyone talks this and that about Khan, but i've actually seen the man train in training camp for his Malignaggi bout and the dude is one of the hardest workers there is in the game. Was In the gym 3 times/day plus runs in the morning so u can't even question that this dude has his head in the clouds and isn't taking this fight seriously cus judging by his work ethic I can guarantee he's ready for this fight. Not to mention, Khan is actually one of the nicest dudes i've met and been around so for alot of u shit talkers u really don't know alot about what ur saying except for all the shit the media spits out.

Did u not see round 10 vs. Maidana?? The dude stayed up on his feet and refused to go down when 95% of fighters who took that shot would be laying on their ass. I'm not saying Khan has a rock iron chin, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be and I'd be willing to put money down that if Judah got hit with those same shots that Khan took vs Maidana he woulda been out cold. And some of those shots Khan was landing on maidana would probably have put Judah to sleep as well

This post has been edited by mexi-cutioner: Jul 16 2011, 02:35 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PR316
post Jul 16 2011, 11:06 AM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 107

^^^^Couldn't put Erik Morales to sleep despite 140 not being Erik's weight and Morales having been out of the ring for years against top flight opposition. And he hit Morales with everything. Maidana's power is more clubbing, whereas a guy like Zab with the speed and straight punches he can deliver, is more dangerous a puncher to Khan than Maidana was.

To me the Maidana fight only proved that Khan is not all that good, honestly. Sure he's athletic, has got size, fast hands, a good jab, but lacks in pretty much everything else. He's robotic, sloppy technique, doesn't move his head, poor footwork, and questionable power. And I truly question if he has the real mental make up of a fighter... Seems like a guy to me who doesn't really fancy the job but does it for the good pay day..

This will be another test. I think he'll walk away with the W but it'll be a close decision.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 16 2011, 11:15 AM
Post #23

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (PR316 @ Jul 16 2011, 11:06 AM) *
^^^^Couldn't put Erik Morales to sleep despite 140 not being Erik's weight and Morales having been out of the ring for years against top flight opposition. And he hit Morales with everything. Maidana's power is more clubbing, whereas a guy like Zab with the speed and straight punches he can deliver, is more dangerous a puncher to Khan than Maidana was.

To me the Maidana fight only proved that Khan is not all that good, honestly. Sure he's athletic, has got size, fast hands, a good jab, but lacks in pretty much everything else. He's robotic, sloppy technique, doesn't move his head, poor footwork, and questionable power. And I truly question if he has the real mental make up of a fighter... Seems like a guy to me who doesn't really fancy the job but does it for the good pay day..

This will be another test. I think he'll walk away with the W but it'll be a close decision.

Good post all for not when talking to mexi, he has pics of him that normally only Khan's girlfriend would have! Just saying (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Jul 16 2011, 12:34 PM
Post #24

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,413

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 14 2011, 04:11 PM) *
Who will win this showdown of champion vs. former champion? Vote in the poll!

Don't you mean 'champion vs. champion'?

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Jul 16 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #25

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,413

I voted Khan by close. I think that Khan will use his superior technique, lightning fast hands, intelligence, and workrate to outpoint Zab Judah. I don't think the fight will end in a knockout. Zab's reflexes are still pretty good and I doubt he'll get caught flush with a shot he doesn't see coming. I think Zab puts forth a valiant effort but loses a decision. I'm hoping for fireworks but I expect a marginal fight at best. I hope they put on a great show on the greatest network, HBO.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Jul 16 2011, 02:11 PM
Post #26

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 15 2011, 07:41 PM) *
If what you're saying was true, Judah would have at least 31 votes right now...

You fucking cuckold....look that up.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

I'm now going to explain why I think Judah could possibly beat Khan....some people are not gonna like what I'm about to say, but I have to honestly share this insight...I hope my friends don't take it personally...

After David Haye destroyed his credibility and reputation with his performance against Wladdy, there are now only 2 guys left on top of British Boxing...ones that can be at least be taken seriously on the highest level...and they are Carl Froch and Amir Khan.

Amir Khan...as delusional, dim, and self-absorbed as he is...is probably feeling the burden of saving British Boxing from a modern extinction...because as most of us know, Ward IS the decided favorite to beat Froch...and he WILL beat Froch (which I will explain why at a later date)...anyway....I bet Khan feels he's their only hope...there is a TON of pressure on this kid right now...

And even though he's under that pressure, I've noticed he's been talking more about Mayweather than he is Judah...lol...this punk is so far ahead of himself it's ridiculous...he's writing checks with his mouth that his ass can't cash, just like Haye did...

It's all gonna hit him sooner or later...and I can see him choking in the ring.

Judah, as crappy as HE'S been in the past, WILL be his biggest test to date...he's definitely better than Maidana....he's familiar with the big stage...he's fought and lost to the best, guys who would beat Khan too...shit....Judah's fought AND BEATEN fighters that were just as good or BETTER than Khan...

Also, many fans believe this is the best Judah since KT lowered the boom all those years ago...he's got a real trainer with a real Boxing brain, a new personal mindset, and a more mature style.....

In the end, Boxing is 90% Mental...and although both of these guys are dummies, one is noticeably less experienced...and he's holding the CHINNIEST of chins.

Could the perfect storm erupt in Amir Khan's childlike mind and be his undoing for this particular fight?...yes, I believe it could...and if it doesn't happen that night, it WILL happen eventually...no doubt about it.

I will not vote in the interest of preserving this potential upset...

(IMG:http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww253/TapeOperator/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Jul 17 2011, 05:46 PM
Post #27

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

Zab is one of my favorite fighters, and I hope he pulls it out. However, I just don't see it happening. What top-notch opponent as Judah stopped recently? Maibuza was a six loss weak title holder, and he did wear down against Matthyse. Khan knows how to fight tall and use that jab, which will neutralize his speed. Judah doesn't let those hands go enough either. He may tag Khan flush, but he doesn't do enough to win rounds. I see this fight looking like the Cotto fight. Cotto utilized solid boxing skills to beat Judah, but there were some nervous moments. This fight will look like that as well. It will be a good fight, but Amir Khan is the best at 140 right now. Judah is not at that level anymore, but he'll come to fight.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jul 18 2011, 11:29 AM
Post #28

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (PR316 @ Jul 16 2011, 12:06 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

Man it feels good to have someone step up for me when I'm MIA.....I'd almost forgotten what it's like...seems like everyone wants a piece when I come around...lol

Thanks, PR....Snoop...expect the same in return.

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Jul 18 2011, 01:38 PM
Post #29

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,263

Whatever. At the end of the day all you Khan haters will find ways to keep hating. If the fight is competitive, then it's surely because Khan isn't all that good. If Khan absolutely destroys Judah, then it's because he's on steroids or Judah is washed up and that was all part of the plan to build up Judah. I don't hear anyone talking about how Bradley turned down the fight with Khan when both guys were asking for the fight to be made this summer. U all talk about how Khan has a glass chin and/or fights for the checks, but do you ever hear people mention the heart it took for Khan to stay on his feet and win the decision against Maidana despite getting rocked several times in the 10th? And while all you haters sit here and shit on him, if any of you were in walking distance you'd be ridin his dick and shaking his hand and asking for a picture/autograph.

This post has been edited by mexi-cutioner: Jul 18 2011, 01:43 PM

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jul 18 2011, 01:38 PM
Post #30

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I actually thought Maidana been Khan.

Jack

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 08:10 PM