IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan vs. Judah: Preview and Poll:WBA Jr. Welterweight Championship, Who Will Win? Vote and Comment!
Khan vs. Judah
Who Wins and Why?
Khan by Decision (Wide) [ 7 ] ** [16.67%]
Khan by Decision (Close) [ 8 ] ** [19.05%]
Khan by TKO/KO [ 10 ] ** [23.81%]
Judah by Decision (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [2.38%]
Judah by Decision (Close) [ 1 ] ** [2.38%]
Judah by KO/TKO [ 15 ] ** [35.71%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 42
Guests cannot vote 
caneman
post Jul 18 2011, 08:17 PM
Post #31

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

been? wow beat khan? I wanted him too badly and could not give more than 5 rounds!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 19 2011, 05:38 AM
Post #32

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

I am rooting for Judah, but my head tells me Khan's youth will prevail. Judah will probably wilt mid to late rounds and get stopped. I am hoping he surprises most of us and stops Khan brutally.

+Quote Post
SENTRAL
post Jul 19 2011, 06:03 AM
Post #33

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 10,900

Is it right, is it fair how a known cheater, a convicted cheater is working with Zab on this fight.  I think there should be an outcry about this man and he should be driven out of the sport.  He also works with Andre Ward and Nonito Donaire.  Totally wrong imo.

Oh, Victor Conte if you wondered what the ramble was about.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 20 2011, 08:24 AM
Post #34

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

Looks like that crackheaded cunt Roger is at it again. making wild unfounded libelous accusations in print media. I really hope this cunt gets sues for everything he has.

Courtosey of the Sun

AMIR KHAN has furiously denied taking drugs to boost his body ahead of Saturday's unification clash in Las Vegas against IBF king Zab Judah.

The WBA light-welterweight champion was accused by Floyd Mayweather's uncle, Roger, of beefing himself up with steroids.

Roger Mayweather has long accused Manny Pacquiao of taking steroids as he has moved through the weights - a claim Pacquiao denies.

But Mayweather said: "The only reason that Amir Khan has become the fighter he is, is because he has those steroids in his ass too.

"The same thing Pacquiao's got in him. I know because Pacquiao's camp told me. I talk to them dudes all the time."

Khan, 24, has moved up from lightweight to light-welter.

And he plans to go up again to welterweight to try to become a two-weight world champion, with a showdown against Floyd Mayweather planned.

Khan fumed: "I have been drug-tested so many times I've lost count. And I have never failed one.

"I have been tested out of training camp and in training camp, even answering unexpected knocks at my door to comply. I've proved I'm a clean fighter.

I am happy to do anything the drug testers want me to do.

"I have been on Olympic squads as an amateur, so I am very aware of what is involved."

This post has been edited by STEVENSKI: Jul 20 2011, 08:25 AM

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jul 20 2011, 09:15 AM
Post #35

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 18 2011, 02:38 PM) *
Whatever. At the end of the day all you Khan haters will find ways to keep hating. If the fight is competitive, then it's surely because Khan isn't all that good. If Khan absolutely destroys Judah, then it's because he's on steroids or Judah is washed up and that was all part of the plan to build up Judah. I don't hear anyone talking about how Bradley turned down the fight with Khan when both guys were asking for the fight to be made this summer. U all talk about how Khan has a glass chin and/or fights for the checks, but do you ever hear people mention the heart it took for Khan to stay on his feet and win the decision against Maidana despite getting rocked several times in the 10th? And while all you haters sit here and shit on him, if any of you were in walking distance you'd be ridin his dick and shaking his hand and asking for a picture/autograph.

You can't be serious....do you even realize how delicate you come across with this post?

I bet you were doin' Yoga next door when you were watching Khan train...lookin' through one of those glass walls...on your back holding your knees relaxing your sphincter.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jul 20 2011, 09:58 AM
Post #36

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I am surprised that Zab is leading in the poll. I don't think that much of Khan but still pick him to win. BUT it's the same story with Judah. Zab has to do something within the first 6 rounds, or he's not winning.

Jack

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jul 20 2011, 10:01 AM
Post #37

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jul 16 2011, 12:34 PM) *
Don't you mean 'champion vs. champion'?

Good catch!

Yea, my bad! Judah is defending the IBF title and Khan is defending his WBA title in this unification match.

Jack

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Jul 20 2011, 11:11 AM
Post #38

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,263

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 20 2011, 07:15 AM) *
You can't be serious....do you even realize how delicate you come across with this post?

I bet you were doin' Yoga next door when you were watching Khan train...lookin' through one of those glass walls...on your back holding your knees relaxing your sphincter.

he was training at the boxing gym I trained at u bitch I didn't need to look through any kind of protective mirror which is something you're probably familiar with while you spend your days cooped up in your beater outside of elementary schools jerkin it to kids play at recess

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Jul 20 2011, 11:13 AM
Post #39

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,263

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 20 2011, 07:58 AM) *
I am surprised that Zab is leading in the poll. I don't think that much of Khan but still pick him to win. BUT it's the same story with Judah. Zab has to do something within the first 6 rounds, or he's not winning.

Jack

Isn't it obvious? the forum is clearly anti-khan, pacquiao, roach, wildcard etc. lol

This post has been edited by mexi-cutioner: Jul 20 2011, 11:13 AM

+Quote Post
jlupi
post Jul 20 2011, 11:44 AM
Post #40

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 2,117

judah has an early punchers chance. thats it

<<<I bet you were doin' Yoga next door when you were watching Khan train...lookin' through one of those glass walls...on your back holding your knees relaxing your sphincter.>>>>

what are you 12?

This post has been edited by jlupi: Jul 20 2011, 11:46 AM

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 10:56 AM