IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Do You Defeat The Klitschko Brothers?
JLUVBABY
post Jul 22 2011, 08:07 AM
Post #41

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 21 2011, 01:19 PM) *
Exactly SB!

And with regards to the above Video, Wlad got his ass handed to him by Corrie "Fucking" Sanders! It might as well have been Colonel Sanders from KFC! LOL! Haven't any of Wlad's opponents since watched that fight to learn what to do it win? I just find it ridiculous that OK, if they can't match with the hight and jab, at least take a chance on Wlad by ripping into him like Hagler and Hearns did to each other.

Now Vitali is much harder because he's got a good set of whiskers, but Lewis went to war with him. The chance for a good to great fight is there for both brothers. Now it's up to an opponent to at least make an effort for it to happen.

Jack

thats it and it has nothing to do with their wlads height etc... the key is being able to bring the fight to him and having the chin to stand up to what is coming... if you have those two attributes and a good punch oh you got a chance to win the fight... but you cant be scared... you got to be willing to get down and dirty cuzz he gonna hit you but you have to be confident that even if he does tag you know that he takes less of a punch then you do... vitali is another cat tho... vitali will take a guy that can accept his punches and be willing to really go to work and grind with him... the lewis fight showed even if he is outgunned in one department he has the chin to go with any real puncher and he can grind with you... he can be outworked over 12 but it would take an ike ibeabuchi type to get in his ass the way it needs to be done... lol...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
and the NEW
post Jul 25 2011, 04:47 AM
Post #42

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 333

People always basket the Klit brothers together.

However, their styles require vastly different fighters to take the thrown away.

Big Klit will be beaten by a real crafty guy who obviously, can take a punch. I thought Solis may be that guy and down the road, I wouldn't be surprised if he still is.

Wlad requires a real dynamic puncher. You don't have much chance beating him from the outside given his boxing pedigree (Olympic gold), athletacism and reach. Unfortunately, we don't really have one of these around at the moment so Wlad will probably reign supreme for many years yet.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Aug 14 2011, 06:08 PM
Post #43

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,770

QUOTE (Method @ Jul 17 2011, 10:49 AM) *
They are NOT dominant fighters. With the size advantage they have over EVERYONE ELSE, they should be putting motherfuckers to SLEEP in DOMINANT fashion.

yea i think thats bullshit. to me, its fuckin nutty to think how those two awkward big ass individuals can coordinate their physicality into a boxing ring. ridiculous. im impressed they've stayed dominant in the division with bodies like that. it has to be hard being graceful in size 20 boots, i can't imagine what it;d be like to be offensive and aggressive. i get what you mean...i mean, they are big as shit. but, cut em' some slack...fuckers are tall as shit man.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 14 2011, 08:37 PM
Post #44

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

how about someone bigger than the klits. Tyson Fury maybe? he's 6ft 9 if Wikipedia is to be believed. after enough experience I think he could do it.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Aug 15 2011, 08:10 AM
Post #45

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 15 2011, 02:37 AM) *
how about someone bigger than the klits. Tyson Fury maybe? he's 6ft 9 if Wikipedia is to be believed. after enough experience I think he could do it.

He has a LOT of learning to do. I know thats what you were getting at, but what I mean is, he has the sort of volume of learning to do that even Johnny Five from short circuit would struggle with. And Tyson Fury is no Johnny Five, hes a big stupid gypsy

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Aug 15 2011, 04:40 PM
Post #46

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (wolterb @ Aug 14 2011, 06:08 PM) *
yea i think thats bullshit. to me, its fuckin nutty to think how those two awkward big ass individuals can coordinate their physicality into a boxing ring. ridiculous. im impressed they've stayed dominant in the division with bodies like that. it has to be hard being graceful in size 20 boots, i can't imagine what it;d be like to be offensive and aggressive. i get what you mean...i mean, they are big as shit. but, cut em' some slack...fuckers are tall as shit man.

I think they are dominant in terms of their record and longevity in boxing. But they have not been exciting in several years. Their boring style puts fans and boxing executives to sleep. Well, except in Germany, because they are symbolically worshiped over there. But they are still boring in Germany. But the Germans don't care about that. National symbolism is more important to them than excitability in the ring.

Jack

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Aug 15 2011, 10:28 PM
Post #47

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,770

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Aug 15 2011, 05:40 PM) *
I think they are dominant in terms of their record and longevity in boxing. But they have not been exciting in several years. Their boring style puts fans and boxing executives to sleep. Well, except in Germany, because they are symbolically worshiped over there. But they are still boring in Germany. But the Germans don't care about that. National symbolism is more important to them than excitability in the ring.

Jack

yea, i agree.
their entertainment value is way below the standard that we are used to. i don't think its helped by the lack of competition we've seen em up against lately, either.

i do think, though, if they fought any other way they'd look like clumsy assholes with their long legs. falling all over the place

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Aug 16 2011, 06:00 AM
Post #48

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 15 2011, 08:10 AM) *
He has a LOT of learning to do. I know thats what you were getting at, but what I mean is, he has the sort of volume of learning to do that even Johnny Five from short circuit would struggle with. And Tyson Fury is no Johnny Five, hes a big stupid gypsy

Is one of the TV stations in England gonna give him his own reality show then? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 16 2011, 06:42 AM
Post #49

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 16 2011, 07:00 AM) *
Is one of the TV stations in England gonna give him his own reality show then? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If they did he'd be a guaranteed success...straight up. The fella is a character and even though he's limited as a fighter he does have time to improve. I very much doubt he'll ever be good enough to beat world level fighters though.

+Quote Post
Eighty88Eight
post Aug 16 2011, 07:38 AM
Post #50

I fucked with the wrong monkey...

Group: Guests
Member No.: 12,696

I think the key to beating a Klitchsko is hitting them in the face

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 11:26 AM