IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacquiao hires outside firm to handle boxing contracts, Alters landscape of Team Pacquiao; Arum will be PISSED
ChadSaysTakeTheT...
post Jul 20 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #11

Damn you banned my alter ego too?! U da man Cshel!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,188

QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 20 2011, 09:36 AM) *
The truth is I didn't see anyone blast Hype and if they did, it's dumb as fuck cause truth be told, there are so many stories coming outta the team pac camp that who knows if this is even right but I hope it is. Time will tell I guess and I hope it is true and that pacman clears his name and gives Arum and everyone else a wake up call!

Man they did blast hype look at this
http://www.nowboxing.com/2011/07/manny-pac...al-truth/19438/
Opinionated article but stupid. These guys lack common sense Foreal. Is love for hype to shut em up but there will always be those people.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Jul 20 2011, 12:14 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,263

QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jul 20 2011, 10:06 AM) *
Well I say, big F'ing deal. Who give a S#%# who he hires or doesnt hire. It's much ado about nothing. I say the coverage and BS that's being covered regarding Pacquiao and Mayweather is garbage. Who cares if he pisses this person off or that person got fire. Just make the F'ing fight. Personally i hope they both lose there next fight and this fight gets blown. To me the outcome is already tainted if they do end up fighting.

u mad?

+Quote Post
True-Boxing-Fan
post Jul 20 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #13

Super Flyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,813

QUOTE (True-Boxing-Fan @ Jul 20 2011, 10:06 AM) *
I say the coverage and BS that's being covered regarding Pacquiao and Mayweather is garbage.

Well i take that back, I wouldnt call the coverage of them two garbage, especially here at fighthype, but it's getting very tiring.

+Quote Post
True-Boxing-Fan
post Jul 20 2011, 12:19 PM
Post #14

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 20 2011, 10:14 AM) *
u mad?

Lol, naw man I'm not mad. Just tired of the coverage. Seems like these dudes can fart and it will make news.

+Quote Post
True-Boxing-Fan
post Jul 20 2011, 12:20 PM
Post #15

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 20 2011, 10:14 AM) *
u mad?

This post has been edited by True-Boxing-Fan: Jul 20 2011, 12:22 PM

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jul 20 2011, 01:06 PM
Post #16

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,195

I think Manny is starting to realize that Floyd has been speaking the truth. Manny is a slave to his contracts getting paid less than what he is supposed to which is why he is going all the way back to 2005. He's gonna find some stuff he didn't even know about as he uncovers all of the shit people in his circle. Those closest to you Manny can hurt you most.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jul 20 2011, 01:28 PM
Post #17

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

from the standpoint of a person that dont wanna see fighters get screwed over i hope manny finds all the issues he is dealing with... he takes all the risk putting his life on the line even if his last few fights have been set up fights he still takes the blows... this will probably set up his fight with mayweather which will more than likely lead to his defeat but at least the guy will win or lose with some honor in a fight that SHOULD take PLACE... something tells me a lot will come out with this organization taking over his finances and all i can say is good for manny...

+Quote Post
Method
post Jul 20 2011, 01:44 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 1,253

Why go out and contract a firm whose cornerstone specialty has been within the healthcare industry? Cut them out of it and go out and hire the "prominent boxing figure with vast experience in boxing/boxing contracts" directly, and cut VisionQwest out of the equation. You have enough middle men and gravy-train hangers-on already.

Hopefully VisionQwest doesn't hire the same boxing industry figure that advised Floyd Mayweather not to fight at all in 2010 for tax reasons (a.k.a. the most nonsensical financial advice ever).

Good luck with that, but not so sure its goign to help. Too many chefs in the kitchen, and more mouths to feed.

We'll see who the boxing hire is.

Idea sounds great in theory, but I would never be going out and bringing in a firm that cut its teeth in health care.

You're Manny fucking Pacquiao, go hire the best there is. Hell, I'd bring in a bad ass sports agency before I'd bring in these guys. Any sports agent worth his salt has a prominent law degree anyway, and you can always contract a tax or contract lawyer yourself.

Whatever.

Good luck w that.

+Quote Post
thehype
post Jul 20 2011, 01:50 PM
Post #19

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Jul 20 2011, 01:14 PM) *
Man they did blast hype look at this
http://www.nowboxing.com/2011/07/manny-pac...al-truth/19438/
Opinionated article but stupid. These guys lack common sense Foreal. Is love for hype to shut em up but there will always be those people.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

1) Never heard of the site.

2) Never heard of the writer.

3) It's hard to take someone serious when they don't even use their real name and write about themselves in the 3rd person.

4) He's obviously a FAN of FightHype.com, otherwise, he wouldn't be glued to the site and reading our work.

5) I'm glad I provided him with some content to write about. Perhaps in the future, he'll reach out to his contacts to find out his own information.

6) Again, never heard of the site OR the writer.

7) He's writing about me; I'm not writing about him.

8) Did I already mention he's CLEARLY a FAN of FightHype.com

9) Somebody please thank him for at least posting a link back to our content.

10) I hope he's not trying to get a credential to any Mayweather fights.

+Quote Post
thehype
post Jul 20 2011, 01:51 PM
Post #20

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jul 20 2011, 02:06 PM) *
I think Manny is starting to realize that Floyd has been speaking the truth. Manny is a slave to his contracts getting paid less than what he is supposed to which is why he is going all the way back to 2005. He's gonna find some stuff he didn't even know about as he uncovers all of the shit people in his circle. Those closest to you Manny can hurt you most.

I think he's starting to realize that he's fighting all of the same guys as Floyd Mayweather, but he's making a fraction of the money as Floyd Mayweather.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 12:53 AM