IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacquiao hires outside firm to handle boxing contracts, Alters landscape of Team Pacquiao; Arum will be PISSED
JLUVBABY
post Jul 22 2011, 08:00 AM
Post #51

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 4,447

oh its gonna be fun watching this mess unfold... lol...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Jul 23 2011, 04:38 AM
Post #52

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 23 2011, 06:46 AM) *
I figure it is about time to give credit to Team FightHype, from top to bottom, for an excellent job. IMO, this site can now be considered in the vicinity of the epicenter of boxing.

PC's Teddy Atlas interview is flat out real. But it is just the latest in a series of professional work of note. thehype's FMJ score has been a game changer which is an integral component in the evolution of this drama, demonstrating the value of giving celebrities a platform to communicate their perspectives as cleanly as possible.

Dhoward's thread answering member's questions directly is solid. Unfortunately I don't remember everybody's names but I want everyone that contributes to this site (including moderators) to know that I appreciate your effort, and in case you haven't noticed FightHype has evolved into one of the few sources of relevance in the industry.

Seriously.

Cheers to that.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif)

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Aug 21 2011, 12:21 AM
Post #53

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

. . . hmmmm, is that the smell of rotting rat flesh I detect?

Pac is beginning to look like he is chasing his own tail. Why fire the firm you hired to clean the corpses out of your attic? What does Dusty the Organ Grinder have on his #1 monkey?

+Quote Post
Method
post Aug 21 2011, 10:32 AM
Post #54

Member No.: 1,253

So much for the "outside muscle".

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Aug 21 2011, 10:36 AM
Post #55

Middleweight

QUOTE (Method @ Aug 21 2011, 08:32 AM) *
So much for the "outside muscle".

Indeed.

VisionQwest was out of their league from the get go, it appears. Or, this is just going to get uglier.

+Quote Post
Method
post Aug 21 2011, 12:43 PM
Post #56

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 21 2011, 11:36 AM) *
Indeed.

VisionQwest was out of their league from the get go, it appears. Or, this is just going to get uglier.

I think VisionQuest might be out of their league (or might not), and that its definitely going to get uglier.

None of this is surprising at all. IMP, it all points back to Manny and the idiots he has around him. This is NOT the first time we've seen these wild swings in decision making w Paq. Remember when he signed two separate promotional contracts w both GBP and TRP? IF I were Paq, and this Vision Qwest shit turns out to blow up in his face, I'd be firing the motherfucker that brought Vision Qwest into the damn picture from jump.

Like I said in the first page of this thread - Bob Arum is a Harvard trained lawyer, graduated cum laude, and worked at US Attorney's office in the tax division. He's not some Johnny-come-lately.

VisionQwest cut their teeth in the medical fraud claims/accounting...oh, and they're looking to buy an NBA team.
-----

To be quite honest, I cant even keep track of the bottom line of this whole situation - what exactly is the point that's trying to made on the front page with all the flip-flopping headlines?

Konsz is OUT! Vision Qwest is IN! Arizia loves the "F" word! Manny says Koncz is IN! Koncz is in! Koncz is an errand boy! Vision Qwest is out!

The key takeaway, as far as I can gather, is that Manny Pacquiao's Team is in complete fucking disarray.

+Quote Post
thehype
post Aug 21 2011, 12:51 PM
Post #57

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Method @ Aug 21 2011, 01:43 PM) *
To be quite honest, I cant even keep track of the bottom line of this whole situation - what exactly is the point that's trying to made on the front page with all the flip-flopping headlines?

Konsz is OUT! Vision Qwest is IN! Arizia loves the "F" word! Manny says Koncz is IN! Koncz is in! Koncz is an errand boy! Vision Qwest is out!

The key takeaway, as far as I can gather, is that Manny Pacquiao's Team is in complete fucking disarray.

I disagree....you're smarter than that Method...at least I think you are.

The point is, Pacquiao is getting fucked by Arum (no surprise there), and yet he's too fucking dumb to listen to the people (his own fucking wife) who are trying to help him.

But hey, if you're THAT confused about what's going on with the front page headlines, you have my phone number, so I'm sure you would have called or shot me a text about it if you were really that interested in it.

More than the team being in disarray, it's about Pacquiao having no clue about what the fuck he's doing while he burns through all of his money gambling and then begs daddy Arum for advances.

+Quote Post
Method
post Aug 21 2011, 01:29 PM
Post #58

QUOTE (thehype @ Aug 21 2011, 01:51 PM) *
The point is, Pacquiao is getting fucked by Arum (no surprise there), and yet he's too fucking dumb to listen to the people (his own fucking wife) who are trying to help him...

...More than the team being in disarray, it's about Pacquiao having no clue about what the fuck he's doing while he burns through all of his money gambling and then begs daddy Arum for advances.

Where in all of those front page stories had it been established that Pacquiao is being fucked by Arum? I guess I missed that part. Maybe another timeline is in order to correctly chronologize what's transpired.

I think at the end of the day, this is EXACTLY about Pac having no clue, and taking one too many "free ones".

To be fair, I dont know that I'd listen to ANY of my my wife's suggestions regarding my business dealings. On second thought, I DO KNOW that I wouldn't listen to my wife. My wife has no fucking understanding of what it is I do and how my business works. It MIGHT be the case that Mrs. Pac is just as clueless (might not be the case, but it might). Sig others serve as great examples of the definition of a critic - they can tell you how to get there, but they can't drive the car.

No need for text messages about it. So far, this thing has been playing out pretty much as I thought it would - which is to say it's chaotic mess, and nothing has played out as advertised so far.

This post has been edited by Method: Aug 21 2011, 01:37 PM

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Aug 21 2011, 01:34 PM
Post #59

Middleweight

QUOTE (Method @ Aug 21 2011, 11:29 AM) *
Where in all of those front page stories had it been established that Pacquiao is being fucked by Arum? I guess I missed that part. Maybe another timeline is in order to correctly chronologize what's transpired.

I think at the end of the day, this is EXACTLY about Pac having no clue, and taking one too many "free ones".

To be fair, I dont know that I'd listen to ANY of my my wife's suggestions regarding my business dealings. On second thought, I DO KNOW that I wouldn't listen to my wife. My wife has no fucking understanding of what it is I do and how my business works. It MIGHT be the case that Mrs. Pac is just as clueless (might not be the case, but it might). Sig others serve as great examples of the definition of a critic - they can tell you how to get there, but they can't drive the car.

No need for text messages about it. So far, this thing has been playing out pretty much as I thought it would back on page 1 of this thread - chaotic mess.

Sounds like my wife (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif) but it sure doesn't stop her from giving me a continuous stream of advice.

+Quote Post
thehype
post Aug 21 2011, 03:10 PM
Post #60

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Method @ Aug 21 2011, 02:29 PM) *

No need for text messages about it. So far, this thing has been playing out pretty much as I thought it would - which is to say it's chaotic mess, and nothing has played out as advertised so far.

Did you miss the article that clearly says Bob Arum is trying to remove VisionQwest from Pacquiao's services because he's not happy about the fact that they contacted NSAC to gather information? Did that not sum things up? Surely you're intelligent enough to read between the lines of anything that I put out there. Perhaps a timeline IS in order if even you can't catch on to what I've been saying.

And I'm sorry, but if my wife WAS BETTER AT BUSINESS than me (which IS THE CASE when it comes to Jinkee and my-dumb-ass-gives-up-money-to-two-promoters Manny), I think I probably would listen to her if she came to me with some concerning information relating to my money.

But hey, if you want to believe that Manny's the one with the great business mind in that relationship, more power to you.

And I didn't really expect any text messages about it. I was simply implying that if you were THAT confused about the front page headlines, you have my number and are free to get the confusion cleared up at any time as opposed to voicing your confusion on the message board.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 02:23 AM