Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Would you go to a bare knucle fight?, Looks like they might come back
caneman
post Jul 24 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

Interesting stuff IMO! I'd go see a bare knuckle fight for sure! http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-fort-smi...vent-since-1889
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 24 2011, 09:31 PM
Post #2

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

Sounds great to me. I would go in a heartbeat.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 24 2011, 09:35 PM
Post #3

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 24 2011, 09:31 PM) *
Sounds great to me. I would go in a heartbeat.

Me to bro, I think it would be fun and chances are, you won't have to worry about the judges cause someone is getting KTFO! LOL

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 25 2011, 12:14 AM
Post #4

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 24 2011, 10:35 PM) *
Me to bro, I think it would be fun and chances are, you won't have to worry about the judges cause someone is getting KTFO! LOL

This has nothing to do with this thread, just your sig. haha The last couple of days my 7 year old boy keeps seeing this pic while I am on this site and keeps asking me why she is naked, lol. So yesterday my wife was on the chair and he asks again and my wife just shakes her head as I tried to explain it to him. So any way I say sorry and do not look at it, and he says" no Dad it's okay I like the picture!!! Man me and my wife were rolling.

+Quote Post
BoxingWizard23
post Jul 25 2011, 01:12 AM
Post #5

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,224

I would love to be there. I would like to have a bare knuckle fight against Ollie, Viper, All the Pactards, and Blob Arum.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 25 2011, 01:27 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 01:12 AM) *
I would love to be there. I would like to have a bare knuckle fight against Ollie, Viper, All the Pactards, and Blob Arum.

You would lose B-Wiz because I would be employing that cool, new turtle shell peekaboo defensive style as used by Fraud against Sham Mosley. It would be too much for you. That and the gun I would be bringing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I may have Beardo planted in the crowd somewhere too.

This post has been edited by The Ollie Reed Fan Club: Jul 25 2011, 01:28 AM

+Quote Post
BoxingWizard23
post Jul 25 2011, 01:40 AM
Post #7

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 02:27 AM) *
You would lose B-Wiz because I would be employing that cool, new turtle shell peekaboo defensive style as used by Fraud against Sham Mosley. It would be too much for you. That and the gun I would be bringing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I may have Beardo planted in the crowd somewhere too.

Hahah...I love your enthusiasm. You would be a sore loser for bringing a gun to a fist fight. That Peek a boo new style that Floyd used would have you lookin like Margarito after the Pacman fight especially since you don't know how to utilize it. While I throw my crisp left and right hooks to your breaded crumb face. The people will watch and clap as every punch I land in devastating fashion. Then you would run to beardo and hang onto his beard for dear life as I finish you off with a punch that rivals the one that Mosley last landed on Margarito before he KO'd him. Then you will change your name on hear to Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Biggest Fan. LOL

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 25 2011, 02:14 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 01:40 AM) *
Hahah...I love your enthusiasm. You would be a sore loser for bringing a gun to a fist fight. That Peek a boo new style that Floyd used would have you lookin like Margarito after the Pacman fight especially since you don't know how to utilize it. While I throw my crisp left and right hooks to your breaded crumb face. The people will watch and clap as every punch I land in devastating fashion. Then you would run to beardo and hang onto his beard for dear life as I finish you off with a punch that rivals the one that Mosley last landed on Margarito before he KO'd him. Then you will change your name on hear to Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Biggest Fan. LOL

Man you sound good. Surely you went pro? What six or seven world titles I'm betting. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
BoxingWizard23
post Jul 25 2011, 04:15 AM
Post #9

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 03:14 AM) *
Man you sound good. Surely you went pro? What six or seven world titles I'm betting. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

HAHA...In my amature ranks at the Bald Eagle gym in DC famed to raise 2 legit champions in Anthony and Lamont Peterson I went 23-4 and focused the rest on school when I stopped. I stopped the 18 of my 26 opponents by the way. My trainer coach said I would be a hard hitting power boxer with good speed and a nice jab. Too bad I never stuck with it after I won local tournaments. But no I never won world titles I wonder have you ever stepped into a boxing ring like I have? Have you been hit to the rib cage by someone way past your size? Have you even gotten into a fist fight your whole entire life? And I'm betting on your everyday lunch at work money that we all know the answer to that one. LMAO So no wonder you were willing to bring Smarty Beardo's beard and a gun to a fistfight. double LMFAO!!

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 25 2011, 04:46 AM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 04:15 AM) *
HAHA...In my amature ranks at the Bald Eagle gym in DC famed to raise 2 legit champions in Anthony and Lamont Peterson I went 23-4 and focused the rest on school when I stopped. I stopped the 18 of my 26 opponents by the way. My trainer coach said I would be a hard hitting power boxer with good speed and a nice jab. Too bad I never stuck with it after I won local tournaments. But no I never won world titles I wonder have you ever stepped into a boxing ring like I have? Have you been hit to the rib cage by someone way past your size? Have you even gotten into a fist fight your whole entire life? And I'm betting on your everyday lunch at work money that we all know the answer to that one. LMAO So no wonder you were willing to bring Smarty Beardo's beard and a gun to a fistfight. double LMFAO!!

Seriously is this going to devolve into one of those threads where you dare me to fly to America and meet you outside of a gym in Philly? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I've been punched plenty of times. It hurts. Anytime I want that experience I can go down to my local gym and get one of the Samoans down there to do it, whom I assure you, will do a better job than you, haha.

But I must say a gun does sound easier.........................LOL.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 10:54 PM