6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Would you go to a bare knucle fight?, Looks like they might come back
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jul 25 2011, 05:06 AM
Post #11

Guests

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 07:46 PM) *
Seriously is this going to devolve into one of those threads where you dare me to fly to America and meet you outside of a gym in Philly? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I've been punched plenty of times. It hurts. Anytime I want that experience I can go down to my local gym and get one of the Samoans down there to do it, whom I assure you, will do a better job than you, haha.

But I must say a gun does sound easier.........................LOL.

Yeah man, fucking islanders. They love to fight, haha.

I swear, some of the women look bigger and scare me more than the men.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 25 2011, 05:12 AM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 25 2011, 05:06 AM) *
Yeah man, fucking islanders. They love to fight, haha.

I swear, some of the women look bigger and scare me more than the men.

Mate those Poly girls are no joke. They love to drink and fight, preferably at the same time. I've seen some of those girls lay out men. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
EAlbian
post Jul 25 2011, 01:12 PM
Post #13

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 04:15 AM) *
HAHA...In my amature ranks at the Bald Eagle gym in DC famed to raise 2 legit champions in Anthony and Lamont Peterson I went 23-4 and focused the rest on school when I stopped. I stopped the 18 of my 26 opponents by the way. My trainer coach said I would be a hard hitting power boxer with good speed and a nice jab. Too bad I never stuck with it after I won local tournaments. But no I never won world titles I wonder have you ever stepped into a boxing ring like I have? Have you been hit to the rib cage by someone way past your size? Have you even gotten into a fist fight your whole entire life? And I'm betting on your everyday lunch at work money that we all know the answer to that one. LMAO So no wonder you were willing to bring Smarty Beardo's beard and a gun to a fistfight. double LMFAO!!

Peterson Bros never won titles, and every trainer tells their pupils they would be good. The fact is it doesnt sound like you ever won a golden gloves open tournament, cuz you woulda been invited to nationals, and you probably fought some scrubs in the amateurs. your not that tough and nobody cares about what false records you conjured up on a boxing website. I bet "your everyday lunch at work money" that you should have focused a little harder on school because you posts are laughable

+Quote Post
BoxingWizard23
post Jul 25 2011, 09:34 PM
Post #14

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,224

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jul 25 2011, 02:12 PM) *
Peterson Bros never won titles, and every trainer tells their pupils they would be good. The fact is it doesnt sound like you ever won a golden gloves open tournament, cuz you woulda been invited to nationals, and you probably fought some scrubs in the amateurs. your not that tough and nobody cares about what false records you conjured up on a boxing website. I bet "your everyday lunch at work money" that you should have focused a little harder on school because you posts are laughable

If a interim title counts then yes it's a world title which BOTH Peterson Bros. had so do your research. There's a big difference between sounding and reality. The sad thing I don't need to brag or boast about it as long as the credentials are there I could care less if anyone else says about it. It remains that you and Ollie would get your asswhooped in a real fight and I'm betting life insurance on that. I never fought scrubs, never said I was tough and if I wanted to focus on school more than my boxing then that's what I wanted to do. Just know your in the same lane as Ollie in conjuring up written pieces that is worthy of being used for toilet paper and gum wrappers. BTW read more before you type I never said I won the golden gloves I said LOCAL tournaments. Go and run along with Ollie and hide behind Smarty Beardo's Beard as I would finish whoopin his ass and his make believe island friends.

This post has been edited by BoxingWizard23: Jul 25 2011, 09:34 PM

+Quote Post
BoxingWizard23
post Jul 25 2011, 09:40 PM
Post #15

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,224

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 05:46 AM) *
Seriously is this going to devolve into one of those threads where you dare me to fly to America and meet you outside of a gym in Philly? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I've been punched plenty of times. It hurts. Anytime I want that experience I can go down to my local gym and get one of the Samoans down there to do it, whom I assure you, will do a better job than you, haha.

But I must say a gun does sound easier.........................LOL.

Nah it's all in good fun. Shit talking is partially apart of boxing and so we as real fans can incorporate that too. Now if it comes down to fistfights then by any means I will be forced to defend myself. Of course it hurts being punched and those Samoans would get KO'd by the fraction of fighters in my old DC boxing gym whom I assure they won't need to hide behind some other guys facial hair or bring a gun to a fistfight like a coward. LMAO!!

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 25 2011, 09:58 PM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 09:34 PM) *
and his make believe island friends.

Mate if you knew anything about NZ you'd know there is no reason for me to have to make them up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) As a rule they're all built like brick shithouses and have chins like David Tua. However no doubt even the flyweights at your gym could probably knock them out with a jab.

Seriously mate when you get down to 'my gym is tougher than your gym' you do know how retarded that sounds right? It's the sorta thing I would expect Floyd to say (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Anyways keep your fantasy shit talking going I'm sure it makes for some light relief before Mexi's ban gets lifted and he and Snoop can resume round 152.

(I bet you're not even a real Wizard.)

This post has been edited by The Ollie Reed Fan Club: Jul 25 2011, 10:00 PM

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jul 25 2011, 10:06 PM
Post #17

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 07:40 PM) *
Nah it's all in good fun. Shit talking is partially apart of boxing and so we as real fans can incorporate that too. Now if it comes down to fistfights then by any means I will be forced to defend myself. Of course it hurts being punched and those Samoans would get KO'd by the fraction of fighters in my old DC boxing gym whom I assure they won't need to hide behind some other guys facial hair or bring a gun to a fistfight like a coward. LMAO!!

The Beard in my name has 0 to do with "facial hair" Mr. Lizard.

This post has been edited by SmartyBeardo: Jul 25 2011, 10:20 PM

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 25 2011, 10:08 PM
Post #18

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

Y'all are some thread jacking marks! lmfao, @ least do like LLO and talk about Vida's booty! Now fight nice bitches! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jul 25 2011, 10:08 PM
Post #19

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 07:58 PM) *
Mate if you knew anything about NZ you'd know there is no reason for me to have to make them up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) As a rule they're all built like brick shithouses and have chins like David Tua. However no doubt even the flyweights at your gym could probably knock them out with a jab.

Seriously mate when you get down to 'my gym is tougher than your gym' you do know how retarded that sounds right? It's the sorta thing I would expect Floyd to say (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Anyways keep your fantasy shit talking going I'm sure it makes for some light relief before Mexi's ban gets lifted and he and Snoop can resume round 152.

(I bet you're not even a real Wizard.)

I suppose I am somewhat responsible for mexi's summary banishment, given my play by play. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 25 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 25 2011, 11:08 PM) *
I suppose I am somewhat responsible for mexi's summary banishment, given my play by play. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

Ummm...... Mexi having earlier been egged on from the sidelines (hint hint) managed to lose it with a torrent of racial abuse (some of which I actually found quite funny) before CEO dropped the hammer on him. Snoop took it pretty well and was all class but as I've earlier stated Mexi devolved into a Ricardo Mayorga type brawling poster. The end was inevitable.

All can be found on the Khan is Krap Caravan now residing in General.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 05:48 PM