> Would you go to a bare knucle fight?, Looks like they might come back
EAlbian
post Jul 26 2011, 05:05 PM
Post #41

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 26 2011, 01:55 PM) *
What state and what years? I am a huge fan of wrestling, I wrestled back in the day. I was average at best, I started too late in the game. My two nephews wrestle in high school now and my boys have started wrestling in my gym.

Illinois, 2002-2004. I coach a jr high team now, 85-17 in 5 years placed 3,6,4,4, and 2nd this past season. had 5 kids make the finals, came up short that round with only 1 champ but have a legit contender for a team title this up coming season(2 returning finalist). went to a powerhouse HS team, nationally ranked for the last decade. Illinois just destroyed Fargo, if you're familiar with that national tournament. Good luck to your sons, its a great sport. 2nd only to boxing of course haha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 26 2011, 05:43 PM
Post #42

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jul 26 2011, 05:05 PM) *
Illinois, 2002-2004. I coach a jr high team now, 85-17 in 5 years placed 3,6,4,4, and 2nd this past season. had 5 kids make the finals, came up short that round with only 1 champ but have a legit contender for a team title this up coming season(2 returning finalist). went to a powerhouse HS team, nationally ranked for the last decade. Illinois just destroyed Fargo, if you're familiar with that national tournament. Good luck to your sons, its a great sport. 2nd only to boxing of course haha

I wrestled but was never that good but made the states one year. There was a guy named Daryl Burley who was bad ass though, he only lost 10 matches all the way threw high school and college! In high school he weighed in @ 129 every match and wrested up to 141 and beat everyone no matter how good they were! Too bad for him Randy Lewis was his weight and beat him 3 out of 4 times in 2 years!

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 26 2011, 05:58 PM
Post #43

Amateur

Another great match with Lewis and Burley...Lewis rode so hi...I can't believe Burley didn't make him pay!

Here's where Burley won his 2nd title!

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 26 2011, 09:09 PM
Post #44

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jul 26 2011, 06:05 PM) *

That's cool man. You probably know who Jimmy Kennedy is? I am from Pennsylvania(the powerhouse of wrestling) haha. Our school was so close to winning a state team title 2 and 3 years ago. It was heartbreaking to see how close they came. We got 3rd three years ago and the following year we were 28-0 and a good kid got expelled and we lost in semi-s by like 3 points to the eventual winner. But the last few years we had many individual state placers and one kid was a two time state champ and set the all-time PA record with wins in his career. His last two years he went like 108-1, Colin Shober.

I have been following some college wrestling now along with high school. You ever watch that Chance Marstellar wrestle from PA? He will become the greatest ever, never seen anything like him, and he is only in 10th grade. He has beating numerous state champs since 7th grade in tournaments. He just won Fargo in Greco and FS and in all his matches NO one even scored a single point on him!

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 26 2011, 09:33 PM
Post #45

Amateur

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 26 2011, 09:09 PM) *
That's cool man. You probably know who Jimmy Kennedy is? I am from Pennsylvania(the powerhouse of wrestling) haha. Our school was so close to winning a state team title 2 and 3 years ago. It was heartbreaking to see how close they came. We got 3rd three years ago and the following year we were 28-0 and a good kid got expelled and we lost in semi-s by like 3 points to the eventual winner. But the last few years we had many individual state placers and one kid was a two time state champ and set the all-time PA record with wins in his career. His last two years he went like 108-1, Colin Shober.

I have been following some college wrestling now along with high school. You ever watch that Chance Marstellar wrestle from PA? He will become the greatest ever, never seen anything like him, and he is only in 10th grade. He has beating numerous state champs since 7th grade in tournaments. He just won Fargo in Greco and FS and in all his matches NO one even scored a single point on him!

Ever heard of the 7 year old named Steveo? Check him out!

This post has been edited by caneman: Jul 26 2011, 09:59 PM

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 26 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #46

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 26 2011, 10:33 PM) *
Ever heard of the 7 year old named Steveo? Check him out!

Oh yeah I watched all his stuff. Me and my nephews and kids watch him, he is amazing. I redid my workout room, it's like a hybrid wrestling/boxing room. I will have to take some pics and post them. I have my 16 year old nephew drilling with my 7 year old 5 days a week, plus I throw in some mitt work with my him before he drills. I do not push him hard, it is all low paced and all technique instruction.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Jul 27 2011, 01:47 AM
Post #47

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

Damn, how did I miss this? Bare knuckles, boxing resumes, physical threats over the internet? This is another level of e-flaming.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 27 2011, 02:09 AM
Post #48

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 27 2011, 02:47 AM) *
Damn, how did I miss this? Bare knuckles, boxing resumes, physical threats over the internet? This is another level of e-flaming.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

Well maybe because you were having your own throw down with Mexi? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Jul 27 2011, 02:13 AM
Post #49

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Jul 27 2011, 07:09 AM) *
Well maybe because you were having your own throw down with Mexi? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

True, but this is far more entertaining than the tiff between me and Mexi.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 27 2011, 02:48 AM
Post #50

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 27 2011, 03:13 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

True, but this is far more entertaining than the tiff between me and Mexi.

It seems it has been weeks you two have been going at it, and I must admit it was pretty boring repetitive BS over and over. But at the end it got heated and Mexi lost his composure and kept throwing that ignorant race shit out there. I still do not know how you kept your cool.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 10:15 PM