> interview from mayweather prior to start of training camp
BoxingWizard23
post Aug 3 2011, 11:41 PM
Post #11

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,224

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 3 2011, 05:01 PM) *
Haha, alright there bud. Most of your post makes no sense at all but believe me you'd know if i was bothered by this. I don't know what a stan or stans are? your grammar is terrible, that i do know. I'm curious to know what you do for a living seeing as you gave up such a promising career to pursue school. The chump quip only came after you called me an asshole, not really the same thing.

How are my post false? It's an opinion board bud. boxing is mainly a subjective sport, its basically built on the principal of opinion.

You must not read at all to not know what I just said especially when it comes to your posts which half of time is filled with retort and faux but I'm guessing for a person who wants to school me on grammar you sure do know how to have alot of faux in your English. You must have passed your English class with straight A's and a writing award didn't you? But couldn't tell the difference between a subject matter and a complete thought in writing terms. Stans are basically fans who want to be like you or feel "your awesomeness" like the one you so called have which to me is as fictional as children books. Your literary terms and meanings in how you phrase them are horrendous which is why I called it faux. And what I do for a living is enough to pay for the roads you drive and walk on. Also pay for your healthcare and your wealth fare seeing as it seems you don't have the necessary means to accommodate for your lack of literary skills but yet you challenge mines? I find that very baffling indeed I do. Boxing for me was to just an outlet for my anger and I would use that to fuel my focus in the ring but my education to me was more important. And to say you calling me a name after I called you one isn't really the same thing is as ludicrous as your reply in it'self I hope you got your rocks off with that reply now go and play in the sandbox or your nesting grounds EAlbanian Eagle
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Aug 4 2011, 04:58 AM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 3 2011, 11:41 PM) *
You must not read at all to not know what I just said especially when it comes to your posts which half of time is filled with retort and faux but I'm guessing for a person who wants to school me on grammar you sure do know how to have alot of faux in your English. You must have passed your English class with straight A's and a writing award didn't you? But couldn't tell the difference between a subject matter and a complete thought in writing terms. Stans are basically fans who want to be like you or feel "your awesomeness" like the one you so called have which to me is as fictional as children books. Your literary terms and meanings in how you phrase them are horrendous which is why I called it faux. And what I do for a living is enough to pay for the roads you drive and walk on. Also pay for your healthcare and your wealth fare seeing as it seems you don't have the necessary means to accommodate for your lack of literary skills but yet you challenge mines? I find that very baffling indeed I do. Boxing for me was to just an outlet for my anger and I would use that to fuel my focus in the ring but my education to me was more important. And to say you calling me a name after I called you one isn't really the same thing is as ludicrous as your reply in it'self I hope you got your rocks off with that reply now go and play in the sandbox or your nesting grounds EAlbanian Eagle

Again another intelligible post. You're on fire Wiz! Keep taking that A-side meth.

This post has been edited by The Ollie Reed Fan Club: Aug 4 2011, 04:58 AM

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Aug 4 2011, 05:46 AM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

Not naming any names here, but keep it up boys. I'm having a little trouble decyphering everything being written here, but it's more amusing than most of the shit going on here right now, and its looking like it could turn into a noteworthy exchange.

+Quote Post
EAlbian
post Aug 4 2011, 12:04 PM
Post #14

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 3 2011, 11:41 PM) *

I'm pretty sure you are mentally retarded. Do you just use made up words and expect people to know what they are? who are all these stans of yours? why don't you just come out and say what you do for a living? You pay taxes? If you have any type of job in this country you pay taxes, but someone of your high intelligence must have known that. Challenging your literary skills is not a challenge. You tried to prove a point about literary skills with a run-on sentence? Where did you go to school? Did you graduate from an accredited university? This is an internet forum, of course I don't always use proper grammar. However, most of what you write is unintelligible. I feel bad for you because obviously you don't realize it. I feel as though i can have and intelligent boxing conversation with the best of them, you obviously disagree with that. That's fine with me, rebut my posts with an actual opinion about the sport. I'm here to talk about boxing with other boxing fans, somethings i will agree with and somethings i won't. Faux means false, i'm still curious to what i wrote that was false. My English has faux in it? My English is fake? a lot is 2 words, wealthfare is one word, itself isn't a contraction. A little proper English, my gift to you.

This post has been edited by EAlbian: Aug 4 2011, 03:02 PM

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Aug 4 2011, 01:48 PM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 4 2011, 05:41 AM) *

I cant believe our luck! To see a post written to have a go at someone elses literary skills written like that!

So many parts of it made me laugh, but the highlight has to be that Lizard makes enough money to pay for our "wealth fare".

Any advance on that?

+Quote Post
EAlbian
post Aug 4 2011, 02:57 PM
Post #16

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 4 2011, 01:48 PM) *
I cant believe our luck! To see a post written to have a go at someone elses literary skills written like that!

So many parts of it made me laugh, but the highlight has to be that Lizard makes enough money to pay for our "wealth fare".

Any advance on that?

haha, i know right. I think he meant welfare but with this guy i just don't know anymore. I don't see why he can't give you an advance, he makes enough to cover the subsidies given out to banks, large corporations, the department of defense, agriculture. By my estimation somewhere around $200 billion a year, i guess i can understand why he chose not to pursue his boxing career.

This post has been edited by EAlbian: Aug 4 2011, 02:59 PM

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Aug 4 2011, 04:24 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 4 2011, 02:48 PM) *

Any advance on that?

I wonder if he can pay for the roads in Scotland and New Zealand as well?

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Aug 5 2011, 12:10 AM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

Wonder what his thoughts are on Obamas wealth fare reform

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Aug 6 2011, 03:49 AM
Post #19

Welcome to the Dirty South

Member No.: 11,493

QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 4 2011, 05:16 PM) *
Guys don't be like that, he is just trying to look after the wealth fare of everyone.

Lol... Ahhh yes.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Aug 6 2011, 10:03 AM
Post #20

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 4 2011, 02:58 AM) *
Again another intelligible post. You're on fire Wiz! Keep taking that A-side meth.

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 4 2011, 11:48 AM) *

Any advance on that?

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 4 2011, 12:57 PM) *
haha, i know right. I think he meant welfare but with this guy i just don't know anymore. I don't see why he can't give you an advance, he makes enough to cover the subsidies given out to banks, large corporations, the department of defense, agriculture. By my estimation somewhere around $200 billion a year, i guess i can understand why he chose not to pursue his boxing career.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 4 2011, 02:24 PM) *
I wonder if he can pay for the roads in Scotland and New Zealand as well?

QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 4 2011, 03:16 PM) *
Guys don't be like that, he is just trying to look after the wealth fare of everyone.

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 4 2011, 10:10 PM) *
Wonder what his thoughts are on Obamas wealth fare reform

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Aug 6 2011, 01:49 AM) *
Lol... Ahhh yes.

What were you dudes thinking? Now Mr. Lizard has gone and tanked the world economy. Apologize for your horrengous faux behavior so we can get our wealth fare back!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 07:39 AM