IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DreamFight: Manny Pacquiao vs Jose L. Castillo!, Who Wins?
EAlbian
post Aug 6 2011, 01:38 PM
Post #11

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,451

I think this would have been a great fight around 2005-2006, I think Castillo would have given Pac more trouble than some of you believe but i do see Pac winning. Castillo would have been the bigger man at the time and had decent counter and defense. I think this is a 60/40 fight at the time. Too bad it never happened
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 7 2011, 05:00 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

I would go with Pacquio by UD. A prime Castillo would've hung right in there with Manny but I see Manny's movement and speed in the ring as the deciding factor in this fight

+Quote Post
Guest_ViperSniper_*
post Aug 7 2011, 09:11 PM
Post #13

Guests

Castillo seems to go slightly under the radar a lil bit, I think he was a skilled fighter who knew how to box and counter pretty well. Sure Pac has the speed over Castillo, like he did against close to all his opponents but Pac is very reckless and Castillo would have found windows to counter effectively and gotten in some good bodywork in the process. This would have been a very close fight that Pac may have edged due to work rate and aggression in a fight that could have resemble parts of the first two fights against Marquez.

+Quote Post
Eighty88Eight
post Aug 8 2011, 01:46 PM
Post #14

I fucked with the wrong monkey...

Group: Guests
Member No.: 12,696

Castillo was a tremendous fighter at his peak but styles make fights and I think Pacquiao would have beaten him up and stopped him.

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Aug 8 2011, 04:50 PM
Post #15

Welcome to the Dirty South

Member No.: 11,493

With Castillo bringing so much pressure and stayin right in front of you, hes there to be hit. and Mannys only defense is to hit.. i think hed stop Castillo in 9. or atleast get him on the bacc pedaling for a UD.

+Quote Post
Method
post Aug 8 2011, 05:03 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 1,253

Good fight. Good fight. Lotta fun to watch. Hate to see a loser. I'd fav Paq but shit, man, I dunno.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 07:08 AM