Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Full 4 min Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Sr on 24/7
Method
post Aug 28 2011, 05:21 PM
Post #41

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (zucrates @ Aug 28 2011, 04:27 PM) *
An in the end he called him a fagot, just a cab driver and took the Jr. off his name.

He said "You lost to a cab driver"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HaydelHammer
post Aug 28 2011, 06:04 PM
Post #42

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 128

I used to go at it like that with family members who always tried to talk shit and take credit for others work. Had flashbacks watching that sh*t. It was great. LOL

"How you gonna train locked up!"

"You couldn't fight worth SHIT!"

"Get the fuck out my gym!"

LOL

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Aug 28 2011, 06:35 PM
Post #43

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Aug 29 2011, 01:57 AM) *
Big Floyd wants to see him get his ass whooped or knocked out now I reckon. That's just crazy.

If that is the case then I fully support Snr's agenda.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Aug 28 2011, 07:09 PM
Post #44

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Aug 29 2011, 08:56 AM) *
i disagree, they say they don't talk about strategy, but Floyd is either prescient or just plain ol' prepared specifically for his opponent. Floyd didn't just pressure Mosley for no good reason... Roger told him to press the attack against the old man.

I believe it was Floyd Senior who put together the plan to beat Mosley. He (SENIOR) said it in an interview with Percy and I've never heard Roger of Junior deny it either. After he got hit by Mosley in the 2nd he was looking over to his dad, I think if they didn't have such a bad personality conflict he would prefer his father to train him. That's just my hunch of course.

+Quote Post
Hops
post Aug 28 2011, 07:40 PM
Post #45

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,849

A daddy will always be a daddy.

+Quote Post
zucrates
post Aug 28 2011, 11:35 PM
Post #46

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,693

QUOTE (Method @ Aug 28 2011, 06:21 PM) *
He said "You lost to a cab driver"

Nah I got it recorded it he said and I Quote "You weren't nothing but a mother fucking cab driver" but he lost to Sugar Ray he Ali shuffled his ass and gave him a 8 piece! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
zucrates
post Aug 28 2011, 11:55 PM
Post #47

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,693

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Aug 28 2011, 04:36 PM) *
Did you not hear the argument? He gave Roger all the credit in the world and on Face Off he constantly mentioned Roger. He always gives Roger credit, always. Roger unlike his brother does not mush it down everyone throat that he taught his nephew the secrets of boxing, he let's his work speak for himself. Roger is in total control of Floyd's corner. Total control and Floyd listens.

Calling his dad a faggot was pretty low but I am sure kids say shit about their parents all the time, it is just not recorded. I am sure there is a lot of hurt, The way Floyd Sr. treated Jr.'s mother plays apart and maybe the reason why Floyd surrounds himself around men is because he is lacking the close relationship and nurturing one with his father. You can see that. Psychology 101. Floyd has daddy issues and Sr. has regrets that he could never make up for. The time he served in jail was the time he needed to be in his don't life and you can never make up for lost time

I feel you all the way When Floyd Sr. went to jail, Drug use and the way he treated his mother crushes Floyd. Also as a parent i"ve heard my child say some harsh shit when upset and to Floyd not Jr Mayweather's credit his dad called him a punk first. Anyways they are a real family so they can work this out with time

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Aug 29 2011, 12:11 AM
Post #48

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (zucrates @ Aug 29 2011, 04:55 PM) *
I feel you all the way When Floyd Sr. went to jail, Drug use and the way he treated his mother crushes Floyd. Also as a parent i"ve heard my child say some harsh shit when upset and to Floyd not Jr Mayweather's credit his dad called him a punk first. Anyways they are a real family so they can work this out with time

But in public? With camera's around? Man those dudes have no dignity. It's funny when Floyd fires up though, the stuttering starts and he begins to repeat the same lines over and over like he's trying to convince himself.

And boy did he look like a flamer waving his hands about at the start of the episode. And the part about Miss Jackson being a 'strong black woman' shoot she looks whiter than me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Agree with others though, Roger wins the quote sweepstakes with his 'bag of rice' comment. So much to enjoy about the Mayweather's and no I'm not laughing with them I'm laughing at them.

Fifty and Floyd make a nice couple though. Leonard Ellerbee probably has a dartboard at home with Fifty's face on it, haha.

Man if there was only some way to get Lindsay Lohan and her family on the show it would be complete!

This post has been edited by The Ollie Reed Fan Club: Aug 29 2011, 12:11 AM

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Aug 29 2011, 12:29 AM
Post #49

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Aug 29 2011, 01:11 AM) *
But in public? With camera's around? Man those dudes have no dignity. It's funny when Floyd fires up though, the stuttering starts and he begins to repeat the same lines over and over like he's trying to convince himself.

And boy did he look like a flamer waving his hands about at the start of the episode. And the part about Miss Jackson being a 'strong black woman' shoot she looks whiter than me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Agree with others though, Roger wins the quote sweepstakes with his 'bag of rice' comment. So much to enjoy about the Mayweather's and no I'm not laughing with them I'm laughing at them.

Fifty and Floyd make a nice couple though. Leonard Ellerbee probably has a dartboard at home with Fifty's face on it, haha.

Man if there was only some way to get Lindsay Lohan and her family on the show it would be complete!

gay cats have no shame in their game. May May, Leo and Curtis are probably closer than you think.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Aug 29 2011, 12:34 AM
Post #50

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Aug 29 2011, 05:29 PM) *
gay cats have no shame in their game. May May, Leo and Curtis are probably closer than you think.

I expect to read all about this soon in Tiger Beat. That mystery man may finally be revealed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 07:13 PM