Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 4 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

This old hag is no better than the son that he's trying to expose. He's butt-hurt about the 24/7 incident, now he makes it his business to put all of Jr's business out there (thats if its even true). Now if he was in control of Jr's camp, then we would not be hearing all of this hog wash from him, but now that he is at the bottom of the totem pole, he has all of the bad things in the world to say about Jr's camp. Typical Sr, always whoring for attention and gets it by any means. Nw the media can count on him to say negative things about Floyd's personal business and such. A weak ass irrelevant father, and an asshole millionaire of a son, along with an out-of-wack great trainer as an uncle...makes for the most successful dysfunctional family in boxing today! (Was that an oxymoron?)

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Sep 5 2011, 08:52 AM
Post #3

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,413

Butt-Hurt and disgruntled. Will you improve him better with or without that 'shit in him'?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 5 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 5 2011, 09:52 AM) *
Butt-Hurt and disgruntled. Will you improve him better with or without that 'shit in him'?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) See how quick Sr. jumped ship? Now he can improve Pacquiao all of a sudden? I see that he isn't saying it to tell people that he can beat Jr. if he trains him, but I see him trying to throw his trainer resume out there for a big name fighter to consider. Other than that, he is spilling the beans and answering questions that he usually wouldn't answer. Can you see the media penetrating the Mayweather camp and getting answers to every question that they ask now?

+Quote Post
CrazyBuffalO
post Sep 5 2011, 11:10 AM
Post #5

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,128

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 5 2011, 11:20 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) See how quick Sr. jumped ship? Now he can improve Pacquiao all of a sudden? I see that he isn't saying it to tell people that he can beat Jr. if he trains him, but I see him trying to throw his trainer resume out there for a big name fighter to consider. Other than that, he is spilling the beans and answering questions that he usually wouldn't answer. Can you see the media penetrating the Mayweather camp and getting answers to every question that they ask now?

It's irrelevant.
To win a fight the trainer and the boxer has to be both good. Good trainer means someone who can teach good (obviously), while good boxer means someone who can fully absorb the teachings of his mentor and be a good learner and then be able to translate that in the ring.

Sometimes a trainer is good, while the boxer he's training is not a good learner. And so the boxer loses in the ring. Or sometimes its vice versa.
To get the desired result, BOTH has to be good.

All this talk of Floyd Sr. knowing how to "train" boxers is beside the point. The point here is, is Pacquiao even a good learner?? He moves forward too much and taking too much hits. If it weren't for that thing in him, he'd be knocked out already!

+Quote Post
Eighty88Eight
post Sep 5 2011, 12:01 PM
Post #6

I fucked with the wrong monkey...

Group: Guests
Member No.: 12,696

i happen to believe Pacquiao is gonna give Mayweather a beating without Senior's help. Too much speed, too much power, too many angles, too many punches. Mayweather is gonna be seriously flustered with the pace of the fight, he'll counter Pacquiao a number of times, but it won't be enough.

I really don't know who the fuck Mayweather has beaten for everybody to assume he's on another planet than every fighter he faces. He could scarcely get passed De La Hoya's 50 punches-a-round.

This post has been edited by Eighty88Eight: Sep 5 2011, 12:03 PM

+Quote Post
streetlion1
post Sep 5 2011, 02:04 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 6,534

QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 5 2011, 12:01 PM) *
i happen to believe Pacquiao is gonna give Mayweather a beating without Senior's help. Too much speed, too much power, too many angles, too many punches. Mayweather is gonna be seriously flustered with the pace of the fight, he'll counter Pacquiao a number of times, but it won't be enough.

I really don't know who the fuck Mayweather has beaten for everybody to assume he's on another planet than every fighter he faces. He could scarcely get passed De La Hoya's 50 punches-a-round.

Who has Pacquiao beatin that would lead you to believe he'll be too much for Floyd?? Pacquaio is the same guy who got his ass whipped once by Morales and twice by Marquez....I think the fight will be a disappointing one because Mayweather will chop him up and have the fight over inside of 7-8rounds.

I cant stand Floyd....but I know the kind of talent he has and Im definitely not buying into the hand-picked hype of the catchweight king Quackuiao.

This post has been edited by streetlion1: Sep 5 2011, 02:04 PM

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Sep 5 2011, 02:07 PM
Post #8

Welcome to the Dirty South

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 11,493

QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 5 2011, 12:01 PM) *

the same can be said about Pac... hes barely gotten the W a couple times now. i juss dont see how someone who couldnt touch Mosley, KO Mayweather. i think Mays size will be the deciding factor... hes smart so he'll use the height and reach advantage BIG TIME. he'll keep Pac at the end of those Pot shots and i think he frustrates him in the end.

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Sep 5 2011, 02:08 PM
Post #9

Welcome to the Dirty South

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 11,493

QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Sep 5 2011, 02:04 PM) *
Who has Pacquiao beatin that would lead you to believe he'll be too much for Floyd?? Pacquaio is the same guy who got his ass whipped once by Morales and twice by Marquez....I think the fight will be a disappointing one because Mayweather will chop him up and have the fight over inside of 7-8rounds.

I cant stand Floyd....but I know the kind of talent he has and Im definitely not buying into the hand-picked hype of the catchweight king Quackuiao.

couldnt have said it better myself Street!!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 5 2011, 02:19 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Sep 5 2011, 12:10 PM) *
It's irrelevant.
To win a fight the trainer and the boxer has to be both good. Good trainer means someone who can teach good (obviously), while good boxer means someone who can fully absorb the teachings of his mentor and be a good learner and then be able to translate that in the ring.

Sometimes a trainer is good, while the boxer he's training is not a good learner. And so the boxer loses in the ring. Or sometimes its vice versa.
To get the desired result, BOTH has to be good.

All this talk of Floyd Sr. knowing how to "train" boxers is beside the point. The point here is, is Pacquiao even a good learner?? He moves forward too much and taking too much hits. If it weren't for that thing in him, he'd be knocked out already!

Great post! At this point, its going to be all about Sr. getting the attention that he has been whoring for all this time. The media will ask Sr. questions that they know Jr. wont answer, and they are sure as shit going to get one...whether the response holds power or not. Let's just expect to see several articles quoting Floyd Sr. and some rubble that happens to fly out of his mouth from this point on.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 09:05 PM