IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@10:30(EST)/7:30(PST): Gamboa vs. Deleon: SPOILERS 45 Mins. Later, No New Threads, Public Streams or Discussion of Klitschko-Adamek Reply
Jack 1000
post Sep 10 2011, 11:27 AM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

For all action and post-fight discussion of Gamboa-Deleon. The replay of Klitschko-Adamek should be discussed in its own thread provided.

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sunni6Killer
post Sep 10 2011, 11:56 AM
Post #2

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,998

Gamboa wide decision.
Don't be surprised if he gets dropped early.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Sep 10 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #3

Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Sep 10 2011, 09:56 AM) *
Gamboa wide decision.
Don't be surprised if he gets dropped early.

You my be right but this thing could end in 90 seconds or in the 12th. I am really looking forward to this one. What's not to like? A phenom physically v a solid Mexican warrior with a heart the size of a coconut.

This post has been edited by SmartyBeardo: Sep 10 2011, 12:38 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 10 2011, 12:43 PM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 10 2011, 01:38 PM) *
You my be right but this thing could end in 90 seconds or in the 12th. I am really looking forward to this one. What's not to like? A phenom physically v a solid Mexican warrior with a heart the size of a coconut.

Yeah, if Deleon plays his cards right, then he may be able to catch Gamboa slipping, but I dont see him beating him. Just judging by his (Deleon) devastating loss to Lopez, Gamboa could possibly have Deleon outta there in under 5 rounds.

+Quote Post
zucrates
post Sep 10 2011, 03:44 PM
Post #5

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,693

Lopez knocked him out in 1 even though he trained hard and looks good(who dose not look good in training) Gamboa by Ko and Showtime needs to give it up nobody posted any thing about their fight Wow (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Sep 10 2011, 07:47 PM
Post #6

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

Damn, this could be a great fight. Gamboa has been on the floor before, and De Leon hits very hard. Obviously, Gamboa has the superior speed and boxing skill. However, I see him getting caught early and dropped. If he survives he should be able to stop Gamboa with that speed. Should be an interesting one tonight.

+Quote Post
salvador
post Sep 10 2011, 09:42 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,307

Fuck HBO!

This is totally wrong. It's fucked to begin with that boxing fans on the east coast have to stay up till midnight -or later- to see most big matches, but to have to sit through a replay of Vitali-Adamek (as if there was anyone on earth who thought this would have been competitive) before watching a live fight is just fucking with fans who are going to reluctantly sit through the shitty fight again before watching the Gamboa fight - and thus keeping eyeballs on HBO for an extra hour.

Seriously, I know I'm old, but this is totally fucked.

+Quote Post
zucrates
post Sep 10 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #8

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,693

QUOTE (zucrates @ Sep 10 2011, 04:44 PM) *
Lopez knocked him out in 1 even though he trained hard and looks good(who dose not look good in training) Gamboa by Ko and Showtime needs to give it up nobody posted any thing about their fight Wow (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

Gamboa looks ready !

+Quote Post
caneman
post Sep 10 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #9

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

Gamboa stops him 6 rounds!

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Sep 10 2011, 10:23 PM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (salvador @ Sep 10 2011, 10:42 PM) *
Fuck HBO!

This is totally wrong. It's fucked to begin with that boxing fans on the east coast have to stay up till midnight -or later- to see most big matches, but to have to sit through a replay of Vitali-Adamek (as if there was anyone on earth who thought this would have been competitive) before watching a live fight is just fucking with fans who are going to reluctantly sit through the shitty fight again before watching the Gamboa fight - and thus keeping eyeballs on HBO for an extra hour.

Seriously, I know I'm old, but this is totally fucked.

it gave me a little more time to stay out, other than that it wasn't good for much. it really isn't the kind of fight that would grab the attention of some casual fans either.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 02:19 AM