Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Floyd Mayweather on Conan O'Brien show 'Take the test'
Method
post Sep 13 2011, 06:19 PM
Post #41

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 13 2011, 06:00 PM) *
Unfortunately this is no recommendation coming from the dumbest poster in here.

Hahahahaha.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Sep 13 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #42

Bourbon County Stout

Member No.: 1,759

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 02:37 PM) *
You did not hear Jordan's hall of fame speech. Because the majority of his speech was how he could take down most of the guards that are now playing and the only reason why he is not playing is because the game is too different and the respect of the game is not what it use to. Jordan talked shit, believe you me. He did most of it on the court that is a given but he was a major trash talker (almost up there with Reggie Miller).

In the 16 months Floyd was off people still talked about him wondered if he would return to the sport. They made mock boxing matches that he would fight. So if you are still talked about like that when you are not even fighting that is pretty damn good. Jordan was well protected by the media but he bragged on his skills, matter of fact he called Allen Iverson and Kobey Byrant overrated. Jordan was a dick despite what people may think.

So I would agree with Floyd and say yes, he did dominate the sport for 16 years and counting... And it is not like those 4 years are in consecutive order. They are in spots. He took a break, came back and won. Not even Jordan did that.

How hard is this for you to understand sweetheart? Jordan never claimed he dominated basketball from 1993-1995, when he was off playing baseball. He never disparaged the Houston Rockets for winning the NBA championship while he was gone. He never called Hakeem Olajuwon a paper champion.

And you're honestly saying Jordan never took a break, came back and won? Um, bitch is you stupid? I mean, I'm sorry, but how do you get off saying the things you say? How does it not cross your mind that you might not know as much as you think?

+Quote Post
Eighty88Eight
post Sep 13 2011, 07:33 PM
Post #43

I fucked with the wrong monkey...

Group: Guests
Member No.: 12,696

why are you people gang banging my wife?

+Quote Post
caneman
post Sep 13 2011, 07:41 PM
Post #44

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (Eighty88Eight @ Sep 13 2011, 07:33 PM) *
why are you people gang banging my wife?

OHHHHHHHHHH, so you know why women were born with 2 set of lips then....so they can piss and moan @ this same time! lmao J/K kinda!!!!!

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Sep 13 2011, 09:34 PM
Post #45

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Sep 13 2011, 07:30 PM) *
How hard is this for you to understand sweetheart? Jordan never claimed he dominated basketball from 1993-1995, when he was off playing baseball. He never disparaged the Houston Rockets for winning the NBA championship while he was gone. He never called Hakeem Olajuwon a paper champion.

And you're honestly saying Jordan never took a break, came back and won? Um, bitch is you stupid? I mean, I'm sorry, but how do you get off saying the things you say? How does it not cross your mind that you might not know as much as you think?

Bitch... I am not the one you who had you. I know reading comprehension is not your strong point... I know it isn't. When did I say Jordan or the Bulls did not win a championship? I am curious. What I said was that he was not as good when he returned. I never said May was a Saint. What I am saying Jordan was not Mr. All American Basketball guy. The reason why Roddman originally had an issue with him is because he saw that different side.
Jordan in interviews and speeches expressed his feelings toward certain players... Andrew Bogut, look up what he said about that guy... He mostly did his talking after he retired which most people do. I think Jordan revolutionized the guard position. He had an all around game and each year he improved his game. He wasn't the most talented guy but he worked what he had and perfected it (Novack Djokovic is the same).

Might it cross your mind that I actually do know what I am talking about? And again boxing and a team sport are two different thing. I made a point that someone retired and came back. When Jordan retired all I remember were announcers saying how the game wasn't the same without him and how great he was.... The same happen with Floyd. What really is your argument? Or do you just like arguing with someone you find stupid? Which makes you even more ridiculous Big Slim Sweet (get a real name. If you are going to try to be hard at least have a respectable name. Geez Internet Gansta laughable.)

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Sep 13 2011, 09:43 PM
Post #46

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 13 2011, 05:51 PM) *
Plus 100! Jordan is a jerk and Mayweather is God!

Mayweather is not God and if he is we are all in trouble. Jordan is a jerk most def, just ask his wife. Mayweather does not hide behind a false persona. If he is an asshole which many thinks he is then he puts it on full display, but by saying Jordan is this modest athlete is bullshit. He played modest and did not say much but behind those doors he was a different beast. Some believe that his gambling debt was behind the murder of his father. Now if that is true or not who knows, but the fact that was even considered lets me know that #23 isn't squeaky clean. What I respect about May, Plexico, Hopkins, the Old Vick, Jeremy Shockey, Whoopie Goldberg, Jill Scott, and Dave Chapelle, they speak their minds and they are not apologetic about their opinion. When people hide their true colors Del la Hoya, Tiger Woods, Eddie Long, and Jordan and the truth comes out they look like hypocrits. So no May is no where near Saint Anthony but at least he can say I ain't Saint Anthony... That is my only point

This post has been edited by Allmenjoi8: Sep 13 2011, 09:47 PM

+Quote Post
Method
post Sep 13 2011, 09:50 PM
Post #47

Member No.: 1,253

Novak Djokovic is PLENTY talented. Plenty talented.

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Sep 13 2011, 09:56 PM
Post #48

Bourbon County Stout

Member No.: 1,759

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 09:34 PM) *
When did I say Jordan or the Bulls did not win a championship? I am curious.

You didn't. You said:

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 02:37 PM) *
So I would agree with Floyd and say yes, he did dominate the sport for 16 years and counting... And it is not like those 4 years are in consecutive order. They are in spots. He took a break, came back and won. Not even Jordan did that.

To which I replied:

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Sep 13 2011, 07:30 PM) *
And you're honestly saying Jordan never took a break, came back and won? Um, bitch is you stupid?

And then you had the audacity to tell me:

I know reading comprehension is not your strong point... I know it isn't.

Without realizing your utter lack of self-awareness in making such an accusation.

A couple more things:

The reason why Roddman originally had an issue with him is because he saw that different side.

Roddman? Did he once play ball with a kid named Samprass? Perhaps you ought not to write about public figures whose names you can't spell.

I think Jordan revolutionized the guard position. He had an all around game and each year he improved his game. He wasn't the most talented guy but he worked what he had and perfected it

Wrong again.

Might it cross your mind that I actually do know what I am talking about?

Not for a second.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Sep 13 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #49

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (Method @ Sep 14 2011, 02:50 AM) *
Novak Djokovic is PLENTY talented. Plenty talented.

I think her claimed knowledge of tennis was brutally exposed enough in the other thread where she was owned badly by two or three different people, but now I think she doesnt even watch tennis, the way Djokovic has been bitch slapping guys round the court for the last year or so has been mind blowing. Including guys like Federer, Nadal and Murray.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Sep 13 2011, 10:53 PM
Post #50

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 10:34 PM) *
Bitch... I am not the one you who had you. I know reading comprehension is not your strong point... I know it isn't. When did I say Jordan or the Bulls did not win a championship? I am curious. What I said was that he was not as good when he returned. I never said May was a Saint. What I am saying Jordan was not Mr. All American Basketball guy. The reason why Roddman originally had an issue with him is because he saw that different side.
Jordan in interviews and speeches expressed his feelings toward certain players... Andrew Bogut, look up what he said about that guy... He mostly did his talking after he retired which most people do. I think Jordan revolutionized the guard position. He had an all around game and each year he improved his game. He wasn't the most talented guy but he worked what he had and perfected it (Novack Djokovic is the same).

Might it cross your mind that I actually do know what I am talking about? And again boxing and a team sport are two different thing. I made a point that someone retired and came back. When Jordan retired all I remember were announcers saying how the game wasn't the same without him and how great he was.... The same happen with Floyd. What really is your argument? Or do you just like arguing with someone you find stupid? Which makes you even more ridiculous Big Slim Sweet (get a real name. If you are going to try to be hard at least have a respectable name. Geez Internet Gansta laughable.)

how wasn't he as good when he returned? he didn't play for 18 months then came back and took the Bulls to the playoffs. and after that season he got another 3 peat.

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 13 2011, 10:43 PM) *
Mayweather is not God and if he is we are all in trouble. Jordan is a jerk most def, just ask his wife. Mayweather does not hide behind a false persona. If he is an asshole which many thinks he is then he puts it on full display, but by saying Jordan is this modest athlete is bullshit. He played modest and did not say much but behind those doors he was a different beast. Some believe that his gambling debt was behind the murder of his father. Now if that is true or not who knows, but the fact that was even considered lets me know that #23 isn't squeaky clean. What I respect about May, Plexico, Hopkins, the Old Vick, Jeremy Shockey, Whoopie Goldberg, Jill Scott, and Dave Chapelle, they speak their minds and they are not apologetic about their opinion. When people hide their true colors Del la Hoya, Tiger Woods, Eddie Long, and Jordan and the truth comes out they look like hypocrits. So no May is no where near Saint Anthony but at least he can say I ain't Saint Anthony... That is my only point

no athlete is squeaky clean and all of them hire people to keep their name clean or tell them how to get their image back to where they can make money. Mayweather sure as hell backtracked on calling Pacquiao out on PEDs too.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 03:06 PM