Reply to this topicStart new topic
> will Pacquiao TKO Mayweather or KO him?, GOAT
flazi
post Sep 13 2011, 05:28 PM
Post #11

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,846

wait, since paq is the goat of goats and king of kings, wouldn't he be merciful and extend the beating 12 rounds? lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Sep 13 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (mrwigi @ Sep 13 2011, 05:15 PM) *
i wouldnt be surprised if Floyd was the one who KO's manny.

he can't knock him out while trying to coast to a decision.

QUOTE (Xception2ThRule @ Sep 13 2011, 05:40 PM) *
Pacquiao will have the same reach disadvantage as Marquez did against Mayweather. You need someone long AND skilled to beat Floyd. Pacquiao doesn't even possess a fucking jab.

To quote Roger Mayweather:
"Most people don't know shit boxin'."

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 13 2011, 05:44 PM) *
We've all seen guys that weren't sure of themselves, get in there against Pac and not get KO'd out cold. If this is the case with Floyd, then he has enough clout to hold out on the fight, unlike the other guys that Pac fought (who either needed the money). Oscar was just a jerk for signing that bogus contract to fight him in the first place.

they got shutout too.

QUOTE (MrChampagne123 @ Sep 13 2011, 06:05 PM) *
Uhm By Flash KO is the only way I see manny winning this fight. Other wise SD or TKO goes to Floyd. I dont see Floyd as ducking any1 I see Floyd as being a buisness man making as much money as possible. so what he didnt fight cotto Bob Arum himself didnt want to pit Cotto against Money he said Cotto wasnt ready after the gatti fight. So what he didnt fight Margarito he fought de la hoya instead. When it all coes down to it. in all of Manny fights he has been there to hit. he gets hit. margarito tagged him alot in that lopsided beat down. but thats just my observation

Pussy Boy Floyd is going to get his ass kicked

+Quote Post
bosco
post Sep 13 2011, 05:51 PM
Post #13

Flyweight

Member No.: 12,191

I don't see nothing Pac-man can do to beat Floyd....Pac-man really doesn't want Floyd...he said he's satisfied with his accomplishments and he might retire after this fight with Marquez. He said he'll make an announcement soon...He don't want any part of Mayweather

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Sep 13 2011, 05:56 PM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (bosco @ Sep 13 2011, 06:51 PM) *
I don't see nothing Pac-man can do to beat Floyd....Pac-man really doesn't want Floyd...he said he's satisfied with his accomplishments and he might retire after this fight with Marquez. He said he'll make an announcement soon...He don't want any part of Mayweather

the fade was waiting on him but the only way Mayweather could get it's if he wanted to go the barbershop. as we can see he wasn't even thinking about a line up.

+Quote Post
Xception2ThRule
post Sep 13 2011, 05:56 PM
Post #15

Strawweight

Member No.: 12,773

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 13 2011, 06:39 PM) *

Pussy Boy Floyd is going to get his ass kicked

Once again, to quote Roger Mayweather: "Most people don't know shit about boxin'," and this is especially true for ESPN commentators like Mike Wilbon.

This post has been edited by Xception2ThRule: Sep 13 2011, 05:59 PM

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Sep 13 2011, 05:59 PM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Xception2ThRule @ Sep 13 2011, 06:56 PM) *
Once again, to quote Roger Mayweather: "Most people don't know shit about boxin,'" and this is especially true for ESPN commentators such as Mike Wilbon.

Roger Mayweather must not know shit about boxing either, he sounds like he's dementia from all those ass whoopins he got. cats got him with punches so sweet they gave him sugar. little Mayweather is going to get stuck more than Roger's fingertips

+Quote Post
caneman
post Sep 13 2011, 06:01 PM
Post #17

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 13 2011, 06:02 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Well the only guys that I've seen successful/nearly successful against him, are guys who weren't going in there and hoping to knock him out because they had no other way of beating him. Most guys who go for a ko tend to take the easy way out in fights, and we all see how Pac looks when he's stuck in there with a knowledgeable boxer that he's not able to maul in the first half of the fight. Gotta give it to JMM and Morales for making that plain, or do we have Pacnesia all of a sudden?

This post has been edited by cshel86: Sep 13 2011, 06:05 PM

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Sep 13 2011, 06:05 PM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 13 2011, 07:02 PM) *
Well the only guys that I've seen successful/nearly successful against him, are guys who weren't going in there and hoping to knock him out because they had no other way of beating him. Most guys who go for a ko tend to take the easy way out in fights, and we all see how Pac looks when he's stuck in there with a boxer (who knows what they are doing) that he isn't able to maul in the first half of the fight. Gotta give it to JMM and Morales for making that plain, or do we have Pacnesia all of a sudden?

we remember what happened to Morales after that fight.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 13 2011, 06:07 PM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Sep 13 2011, 07:05 PM) *
we remember what happened to Morales after that fight.

Are you referring to the 2nd and 3rd fight?

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 08:42 AM