> will Pacquiao TKO Mayweather or KO him?, GOAT
caneman
post Sep 13 2011, 06:15 PM
Post #21

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 13 2011, 06:07 PM) *
Are you referring to the 2nd and 3rd fight?

It doesn't matter too much does it? But just think, he made a real warrior quit...oh yea it must have been the PED's!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 13 2011, 06:38 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 13 2011, 07:15 PM) *
It doesn't matter too much does it? But just think, he made a real warrior quit...oh yea it must have been the PED's!

Trust me, I dont do the PED talk, so I wont even entertain that portion of your response. Other than that, Morales was scrambled eggs (in my opinion) after their first fight, and I believe he was even done before their first fight because of those Barrera wars. I just believe that Morales/Pacquiao 1 was Morale's last hurrah, and Pac simply beat him into retirement.

+Quote Post
Tjrjr
post Sep 13 2011, 07:02 PM
Post #23

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,167

So Pac will EASILY just KO Floyd? Based on what? his one punch KO of Hatton that has no defense, no head movement, and swings wild as to leave himself open for a clean shot??? So, Floyd fights the same as Hatton and will be vulnerable for a clean shot to Knock him out just like that?? Pac's only chance of stopping floyd is a TKO. But even that would be difficult based on Floyd's defense. Hell, once mosley started moving back, he couldn't get to him and didn't KO old man mosley. how's he gonna get to the best defense fighter of our era??

And, i would say May has a better chance of stopping Pac simply because of his accurate punches. if he decides to open up and make a statement and not just try to outbox pac (which he also could do) then Pac's lack of Defense will make him an easy target. (and if you think this is a dumb comment, then see pac's face after cotto and clottey, who by they way, barely even threw any punches!) if they can land clean shots to mess pac's face up, what do you think floyd will do, with his accuracy??

just my thoughts ...peace!!

+Quote Post
caneman
post Sep 13 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #24

Amateur

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 13 2011, 06:38 PM) *
Trust me, I dont do the PED talk, so I wont even entertain that portion of your response. Other than that, Morales was scrambled eggs (in my opinion) after their first fight, and I believe he was even done before their first fight because of those Barrera wars. I just believe that Morales/Pacquiao 1 was Morale's last hurrah, and Pac simply beat him into retirement.

Yet he took Maidana to the limit, that man is 1 amazing warrior, maybe to much so for his own good! I really don't want him taking anymore punishment, I still love seeing him fight but respect the guy so much that I really don't wanna see him hurt for my entertainment honestly!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 13 2011, 07:19 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (caneman @ Sep 13 2011, 08:04 PM) *
Yet he took Maidana to the limit, that man is 1 amazing warrior, maybe to much so for his own good! I really don't want him taking anymore punishment, I still love seeing him fight but respect the guy so much that I really don't wanna see him hurt for my entertainment honestly!

Yeah, I was just as skeptical about the Maidana fight, as I was when the Matthysse fight was announced. El Terrible is too Mexican for his own good, but like you said, he is entertaining to watch. He shouldn't have even went through with the Pacquiao trilogy after the first fight, but Im sure there was a rematch clause, more money involved, and the fact that he is too Mexican for his own good, that led him into it.

+Quote Post
Eighty88Eight
post Sep 13 2011, 07:38 PM
Post #26

I fucked with the wrong monkey...

Group: Guests
Member No.: 12,696

despite the sarcasm of the topic, i do actually think Pac will likely stop Mayweather at some point.

+Quote Post
mrwigi
post Sep 13 2011, 07:50 PM
Post #27

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,421

I dont understand how anybody thinks floyd will get ko'd. The man has never really been knocked down. I like pac just as much as may, but come on.. This is hysterical.

+Quote Post
Eighty88Eight
post Sep 13 2011, 08:12 PM
Post #28

I fucked with the wrong monkey...

Group: Guests
Member No.: 12,696

QUOTE (mrwigi @ Sep 13 2011, 08:50 PM) *
I dont understand how anybody thinks floyd will get ko'd. The man has never really been knocked down. I like pac just as much as may, but come on.. This is hysterical.

he's been hit cleanly a handful of times and he never seemed to withstand punishment very well. a couple jabs by Oscar busted his eye up, a few Augustus right hands had him bleeding continuously from the nose, Corely hurt him pretty badly, Judah moved Mayweather around when he landed punches. Mosley, of course. i like Mayweather and Pac equally more or less (depending on who's fight is nearer), but I don't think Mayweather can stand up for 12 rounds against Pacquiao, unless he gets on the tricycle.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Sep 13 2011, 08:15 PM
Post #29

Amateur

QUOTE (mrwigi @ Sep 13 2011, 07:50 PM) *

So Chop Chop and Mosley can rock him yet no one could stop him? Dude, remember they said that about Roy Jones Jr? He was the same age with no lay offs!

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Sep 13 2011, 08:19 PM
Post #30

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Gotta say neither one in this post,

Floyd is Pacquio's Marquez. (only worse for Manny.) We know the clseness of the two Pacquiao-Marquez fights, and Floyd pitched a shutout against Marquez. Floyd will use his jab/speed to stay on the outside. He won't let Manny into a war situation. A UD for Floyd of 116-112 on all cards.

Jack

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:47 AM