Cshel86
post Sep 22 2011, 02:37 PM
Post #51

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Sep 22 2011, 02:41 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/dibella-we-not-...lexander--44076

Dibella isn't interested, looks like Randall Bailey is next followed by Ortiz if they can get him

DiBella is a begging ass bum, and his fighters are overlooked anyhow. Most of his guys are either hyped up and dont live up to it on the ring (Berto), or they are too dangerous (Martinez) to land big fights with the cash cows. Of course they are considering an Ortiz rematch, because Berto got his ass kicked and made Ortiz's highlight tape look good for the Star Power build-up, lol...cant forget that there's money attached to this fight as well. Berto needs to thank Al Haymon more than anybody, but let's see how much he will be worth when Ortiz cleans his clock again.

This post has been edited by cshel86: Sep 22 2011, 02:39 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
duwdu
post Sep 24 2011, 06:27 AM
Post #52

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,536

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 21 2011, 01:15 PM) *
You may as well add #3. You believe Bradley is a boring and forgettable fighter, and #4. You wish that you never took time out of your LIFE to watch a premature, "WTF?! ending", lackluster, Bradley fight, to your Hello Kitty agenda book. Had I saw those two options on your post, then I would've responded with pride. Please dont further embarass yourself, by putting legends like Hagler (which you spelled wrong) and Holyfield in the same sentence or post, with Bradley's name...it shows me that you dig too deep and put enormous faith in a fighter who deserves none of the above accolades. Well hey, at least Bradley has one fan!

I dont know's what's up with the "Ortiz will quit against anybody factor". Maidana MADE Ortiz quit by way of a physical and psychological beatdown, and Floyd did the same (not as bad) and gave Ortiz an open window to quit in good fashion (if there's such thing). I dont see Bradley breaking anybody down with an elusive, hard-to-hit style, or beating somebody to submission. He, nor Alexander, did anything great in that fight, so as far as Alexander quitting...I will leave that alone.

Bradley's not as good as he claims (or wants us to believe), so the best thing for him to do is fight EVERYBODY until the world wakes up from the "Bradley coma". Nobody's even asking about this guy, so that goes to show you his relevance (or lack there of). Sitting on the sideline, is not helping his "delusionally-induced" legacy...hell, has a few people to fight before he begs for the big stage:

Maidana: Fighting The Test will determine everything in regards to his position at 140 (if he chooses to remain a JWW)
Morales: This is a fight for a belt and a name on his resume, he better be careful
Guerrero: Good luck on this one
Matthysse: Only if he passes The Test , and wants to shove it down our throats that he's the best.
Zab Judah: This a fight for his resume
Alexander: Only if he wants to...
Khan: Let's hold our breath on this one
Berto: Good scrap, good luck
Ortiz: Good luck, he quits every 4 or 5 fights, and this may not be the one that he quits in. He may just give Bradley the "Berto treatment", if he's not careful.

All of these guys are see-sawing between 140 and 147, or they are out there for a fight. He better get in there and whoop some ass, because all of these guys have already whooped eachother's ass or they are planning to, and Bradley's name has yet to be mentioned in the mix. Nobody wants to give a guy a shot at the big stage, if all he fights is leftover guys who have already beaten each other to a pulp. You know how the cash cows go about eliminating challengers...

Good post.

You know, it's funny that a single post would make me whittle down my regard for a boxer. In the case of Bradley, this does it for me the moment you put all of these guys in the same post with him at this time, lol. In actual fact, I was going to say it should be easy to win EAlbian's signature bet offer, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) , altho' tbh even then I was thinking something must be missing for me somewhere because I almost always wholeheartedly agree with EAlbian's reasoned posts. There you go.

P34c3

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 24 2011, 10:02 AM
Post #53

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (duwdu @ Sep 24 2011, 07:27 AM) *
Good post.

You know, it's funny that a single post would make me whittle down my regard for a boxer. In the case of Bradley, this does it for me the moment you put all of these guys in the same post with him at this time, lol. In actual fact, I was going to say it should be easy to win EAlbian's signature bet offer, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) , altho' tbh even then I was thinking something must be missing for me somewhere because I almost always wholeheartedly agree with EAlbian's reasoned posts. There you go.

P34c3

I felt like that about Bradley earlier this week and prior to that, but Im willing to give dude a chance nowadays. Besides, he hasn't lost yet, so I can give him that much in the meantime. He still has some good fights at 140, before he decides to pass go and collect $200 at 147 and possibly wreck his ship.

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 21 2011, 02:15 PM) *
You may as well add #3. You believe Bradley is a boring and forgettable fighter, and #4. You wish that you never took time out of your LIFE to watch a premature, "WTF?! ending", lackluster, Bradley fight, to your Hello Kitty agenda book.

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/HelloKitty.png)

C'mon Fonz, what else ya got in that little planner of yours?

This post has been edited by cshel86: Sep 24 2011, 10:39 AM

+Quote Post
duwdu
post Sep 25 2011, 09:48 AM
Post #54

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,536

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Sep 24 2011, 10:02 AM) *
I felt like that about Bradley earlier this week and prior to that, but Im willing to give dude a chance nowadays. Besides, he hasn't lost yet, so I can give him that much in the meantime. He still has some good fights at 140, before he decides to pass go and collect $200 at 147 and possibly wreck his ship.

I hear you bro, I haven't given up on the guy either, I've just somewhat lowered my rating of him, until he would prove otherwise. Much like Ward's trainer would rate him below Froch, until Ward would beat Froch, for instance.

P34c3

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 25 2011, 11:28 AM
Post #55

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (duwdu @ Sep 25 2011, 10:48 AM) *
I hear you bro, I haven't given up on the guy either, I've just somewhat lowered my rating of him, until he would prove otherwise. Much like Ward's trainer would rate him below Froch, until Ward would beat Froch, for instance.

P34c3

Im sure we will see about him by the end of the year, hopefully.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 08:55 PM