IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alex Ariza says 3 rounds?
Prov0
post Oct 6 2011, 04:47 PM
Post #1

Alright Cshel...I give up. You caught me!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,364

okay so i just wanted to get everyones opinion on the Pacquiao vs JMM fight.basically what if?

Alex ariza is saying that this fight wont go past 3 rounds says that "you got a Bigger,Stronger,faster fighter in Pacquiao also says that Manny wasnt the fighter he is now'

Now we have all heard about the PED's and it being connected with Pacquiao. Manny fought JMM on March 15 2008 .3 and half years ago and Manny was 29 years old .JMM feels he won that fight so do alot of people .Now WHAT IF? Pacquiao destroys JMM and say after the Fight JMM says hes Stronger and faster than hes better. do you guys think that will raise more questions about manny on PED's

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Oct 6 2011, 04:54 PM
Post #2

Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,386

No, because Marquez is not a welterweight. He's a lightweight at best, and has no business at this higher weight. He won't be destroyed either.

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Oct 6 2011, 04:57 PM
Post #3

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,243

I wished Pacman would've rematched Marquez back when they were at the lighter weights. I still see Marquez's skills giving Manny problems. Team Pacman even trained way before the fight, LOL

+Quote Post
Prov0
post Oct 6 2011, 05:04 PM
Post #4

Alright Cshel...I give up. You caught me!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,364

QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Oct 6 2011, 04:54 PM) *
No, because Marquez is not a welterweight. He's a lightweight at best, and has no business at this higher weight. He won't be destroyed either.

i get what your saying i agree.JMM shouldnt be at that weight .but in the public eye .those that really aint hardcore boxing fans i dont think will pay attention to the weight they will be like well they fought 3 years ago how come Pac couldnt do that before lol

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Oct 6 2011, 05:08 PM
Post #5

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

QUOTE (Prov0 @ Oct 6 2011, 06:04 PM) *
i get what your saying i agree.JMM shouldnt be at that weight .but in the public eye .those that really aint hardcore boxing fans i dont think will pay attention to the weight they will be like well they fought 3 years ago how come Pac couldnt do that before lol

Because Freddie Roach is a smart man and a very good match maker. He knows Marquez is a tough son of a bitch and is hoping this weight and age increase puts Marquez at a disadvantage, which hopefully will help Manny. As a boxing fan Manny doesn't get real creditability for this win but only if he KO's him which would be a achievement.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 6 2011, 05:24 PM
Post #6

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Oct 6 2011, 05:08 PM) *
Because Freddie Roach is a smart man and a very good match maker. He knows Marquez is a tough son of a bitch and is hoping this weight and age increase puts Marquez at a disadvantage, which hopefully will help Manny. As a boxing fan Manny doesn't get real creditability for this win but only if he KO's him which would be a achievement.

If JMM was smart...well, if he was smart he wouldn't have accepted this fight...be that as it may, if he's smart, he won't come in an ounce over 140.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Oct 6 2011, 05:25 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

I hate Alex Ariza's face so much I could literally punch a hole in the screen every time he shows up!! Ok, well touching on his prediction, he may be right since Pacquaio and company have handicapped yet another fighter before the fight begins. Marquez is so hungry for the fight he is fighting above his best weight so yeah Pacquiao by blowout!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 6 2011, 05:49 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Oct 6 2011, 06:25 PM) *
I hate Alex Ariza's face so much I could literally punch a hole in the screen every time he shows up!! Ok, well touching on his prediction, he may be right since Pacquaio and company have handicapped yet another fighter before the fight begins. Marquez is so hungry for the fight he is fighting above his best weight so yeah Pacquiao by blowout!

You have a point about them handicapping his opponents, but I guess the opponents need money, so they take the fights. Though Marquez is once again biting off more than he can chew by fighting above lightweight, he still has somewhat of a chance in this one. Pac has always been bigger (2nd fight) and stronger (both fights) than Marquez, so there's not really a surprise there.

Unlike his bad outing against Floyd, which whom he couldn't hit because he was way faster; he knows how to hit Pacquiao and he can catch him coming in or by way of countering him. Besides, he's been down this road twice, so he knows how to land those ounches, but the concern is how he will perform down the stretch.

*Oh yeah, I may have this thread merged soon, so be on the lookout.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Oct 6 2011, 06:03 PM
Post #9

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Fight wont go past 5

+Quote Post
Method
post Oct 6 2011, 06:47 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 1,253

I hope the fight is competitive and goes rounds.

I really hope it does.

PS - Is it me or does every pic used of Alex Ariza on the front page paint him as some sort of ratty scumbag. He's always got some sort of smarmy look on his face.

This post has been edited by Method: Oct 6 2011, 08:21 PM

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 04:22 PM