Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alex Ariza says 3 rounds?
Seek
post Oct 10 2011, 04:53 PM
Post #101

An inbred jackass...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,971

Roach and Ariza always say they're gonna win by ko early to mid rounds but it never happens unless your ricky hatton. Marquez is going to give Pacquiao hell. As soon as Pacquiao gets brave or careless he is going to get rocked. I'm predicting a UD win for Pacquiao with Marquez taking at least 4 rounds.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 10 2011, 06:28 PM
Post #102

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (cshel86 @ Oct 11 2011, 07:00 AM) *
To answer everyone's question about Torvix...I had absolutely nothing to do with that ban. From my understanding, the Torvix history runs deep...which is probably why I knew nothing about the recent ban. I had an idea about the previous one(s), but not this one. If I remember correctly, there was a thread made for him a couple of months ago, and his account was actually approved, so its not like he was on here illegally. Something had to have happened because Im sure it wouldn't have happened for no reason...but Im SUUUURE that somebody will object to that statement.

As far as the "ban wave" that everybody is speaking of, I have yet to ban anybody. If anything, I kick them to oblivion or get rid of 'em long enough for them to come back and hang themselves...it never fails. You have to keep a few numb skulls around to keep the party going. Speaking of that, does anybody know where MrTakeTheTest is? Mmm...who knows (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

LOL

So I guess it will now be on to Torvix4000 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'd say a few of us were curious coz I was watching the guy to see if he would do anything ban worthy, I guess a lot of us were and he seemed to be following the program this time around. Just didn't see the ban worthy post is all. I guess that's what's left me doing some head scratching.

This post has been edited by The Ollie Reed Fan Club: Oct 10 2011, 06:29 PM

+Quote Post
caneman
post Oct 10 2011, 06:44 PM
Post #103

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 10 2011, 06:28 PM) *
So I guess it will now be on to Torvix4000 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'd say a few of us were curious coz I was watching the guy to see if he would do anything ban worthy, I guess a lot of us were and he seemed to be following the program this time around. Just didn't see the ban worthy post is all. I guess that's what's left me doing some head scratching.

I totally agree with this and there are many who I have seen that should have been banned before him!!! Honestly I believe there are a few with multiple usernames, and I have found many of the let's call it the new breed that are nothing more than trolls IMO and a few are totally worthless to these boards!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 10 2011, 07:50 PM
Post #104

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 10 2011, 07:44 PM) *
I totally agree with this and there are many who I have seen that should have been banned before him!!! Honestly I believe there are a few with multiple usernames, and I have found many of the let's call it the new breed that are nothing more than trolls IMO and a few are totally worthless to these boards!

(IMG:http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x133/MatthewRianna/sniper.jpg)

Call me tha FH sniper dawg! Puttin' some of these guys outta their misery, lol..still dont know what happened with Torvix though.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Oct 10 2011, 07:52 PM
Post #105

Guests

Yep...never been big on bannings, unless they put the site at risk or something severe. It just seem too easy and too boring to just pull rank.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 01:06 AM