IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alex Ariza says 3 rounds?
Prov0
post Oct 7 2011, 01:36 AM
Post #21

Alright Cshel...I give up. You caught me!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,364

anyone know about the weight clause for instance ok the agreed weight is 144.now what happens if JMM comes in at like 138 or 140?will the fight still go on!
pacs fights at 147 and 150 and never makes the weight comes in lower.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ChadSaysTakeTheT...
post Oct 7 2011, 02:35 AM
Post #22

Damn you banned my alter ego too?! U da man Cshel!

Member No.: 12,188

If it turns out to be a good fight.. Pacquiao wasnt on his shit for the fight,
If it turns out to be a kill, you know that mofo takin somethin.

Good day.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 7 2011, 06:24 AM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (ChadSaysTakeTheTest @ Oct 7 2011, 08:35 PM) *
If it turns out to be a good fight.. Pacquiao wasnt on his shit for the fight,
If it turns out to be a kill, you know that mofo takin somethin.

Good day.

Translation:

1) If Pac struggles no need for PBF to fight him because he would thrash him.

OR

2) If Pac looks good no need for PBF to fight him because he won't take the tess.

Good day (and fuck off)

This post has been edited by The Ollie Reed Fan Club: Oct 7 2011, 06:24 AM

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 7 2011, 08:18 AM
Post #24

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 7 2011, 11:24 AM) *
Translation:

1) If Pac struggles no need for PBF to fight him because he would thrash him.

OR

2) If Pac looks good no need for PBF to fight him because he won't take the tess.

Good day (and fuck off)

Pretty much. It would be another case of Floyd fooling his fans into handing him another W over a dangerous opponent without ever stepping in the ring with them.

Chads posts are p4p top 5 most horrendous

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Oct 7 2011, 09:34 AM
Post #25

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

If the fight goes the distance and is decidede by a decision, is that a win for Pac or did JMM fight a good fight? If he doesn't knock out JMM in the first 3 rounds and it ends up in the judges hands how will the boxing world view this fight? I think if it goes the distance it will make the Bradley fight that more interesting. Can Pac knock out the younger champion? I think it will be in Pac's best interest to take this fight to the cards.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 7 2011, 10:03 AM
Post #26

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Oct 7 2011, 02:34 PM) *
If the fight goes the distance and is decidede by a decision, is that a win for Pac or did JMM fight a good fight? If he doesn't knock out JMM in the first 3 rounds and it ends up in the judges hands how will the boxing world view this fight? I think if it goes the distance it will make the Bradley fight that more interesting. Can Pac knock out the younger champion? I think it will be in Pac's best interest to take this fight to the cards.

If it goes to a decision, and the judges score their respective cards in favour of Pac, then yes, in that case, that would represent a win for Pac. If however it goes to the judges and they score in favour of Marquez, then that would be a win for him. There are various other scenarios that could also happen should the judges come into play. You could for example, end up with a draw, a split decision, a majority decision.... you know.

HOWEVER....

Thats not how the man god rolls. He will do what Floyd couldn't and smash JMM into pieces. And he will do it at the stipulated weight.

+Quote Post
Prov0
post Oct 7 2011, 10:41 AM
Post #27

ok so we all kno how Pac walked thru Cotto.Margarito and clotteys punches.and we all assume hes going to walk thruJMM punches in Nov and 3 years ago Pac couldnt walk thru JMM punches.

like i said i think this was a bad choice for team Pac to fight JMM .JMM has already came out saying he should have won he knows he beat him and has also came out saying Floyd is better and would beat Pac. now if JMM gets destroyed and says oh hes stronger hits harder shouldnt that raise eyebrows.pac is not a welterweight he barely tips the scale at 144 .and i dont see the argument oh well pac got better. IMO they fought when manny was 29 and at the age of 29 a man doesnt get strong grow a big ass head and gets a widee back and gains muscle with no body fat lol.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Oct 7 2011, 10:48 AM
Post #28

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Prov0 @ Oct 7 2011, 03:41 PM) *
ok so we all kno how Pac walked thru Cotto.Margarito and clotteys punches.and we all assume hes going to walk thruJMM punches in Nov and 3 years ago Pac couldnt walk thru JMM punches.

like i said i think this was a bad choice for team Pac to fight JMM .JMM has already came out saying he should have won he knows he beat him and has also came out saying Floyd is better and would beat Pac. now if JMM gets destroyed and says oh hes stronger hits harder shouldnt that raise eyebrows.pac is not a welterweight he barely tips the scale at 144 .and i dont see the argument oh well pac got better. IMO they fought when manny was 29 and at the age of 29 a man doesnt get strong grow a big ass head and gets a widee back and gains muscle with no body fat lol.

So whats your point?

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Oct 7 2011, 10:51 AM
Post #29

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,770

QUOTE (Prov0 @ Oct 7 2011, 11:41 AM) *

thats not neccessarily true. males have been known to continue developing physically into their late twenties and sometimes thirties...thats just run of the mill average dudes. if you throw in boxing regiments and diets etc...its perfectly normal for a male's physical appearance to change, drastically, into their thirties.

i kno what yer gettin at and i understand that angle...but i do think theres a bit too much investment into the issue of pacquiao looking different over a span of time by fans. there are plenty of other examples of boxers, where if you compared the photographs of them from their early 20s to their 30s or even 40s, they look quite different from their earlier bodies

This post has been edited by wolterb: Oct 7 2011, 10:54 AM

+Quote Post
Prov0
post Oct 7 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #30

my point is does this hurt Pac if he destrotys JMM in 3 like Ariza says.
if JMM gets his ass destroyed like i think he will.and comes out saying Pac is Stronger.Hits harder!!

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 12:48 PM