IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Manny tells Sergio: Drop down to 147lbs and we can fight, Typical (Topics Merged)
PalookaJoe
post Oct 24 2011, 05:04 PM
Post #41

Guess who...

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 13,297

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 24 2011, 04:30 PM) *
I see that you're content with being a follower, but hey, who am I to judge? Like I said earlier, everytime something pops off, you're right playing the role as the FH booty fly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

I thought sexual harrassment and disparaging comments of a sexual nature were not allowed on fight hype, Mr. Mod. Or is that only for the forum MEMBERS and not the MODS?

Do as you say not as you do? Hypocritical much?

This post has been edited by PalookaJoe: Oct 24 2011, 05:04 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 24 2011, 05:05 PM
Post #42

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Maxy @ Oct 24 2011, 05:41 PM) *
Ironically it is.

Oh and to clarify things.....last time I expressed a little bit of emotion in my genuine opinion you didn't really seem to like it.

You kill off emotion, kill of genuine expression of opinion....you kill off the fuckin' forum.

Remember that.

Maxy you're really killing me with these freakin' emotions man, seriously. Maybe thats the problem, TOO much emotion. I have never had a problem with ANYBODY expressing their genuine opinions, especially towards me, but I do have a problem when they come off as smart asses and curse at me like a freakin' salior...then tell me that they're just "expressing their genuine opinion", I do have a problem with that.

I dont believe I can kill off a whole forum, I would only hope that Im NOT that much of a force (I pray not). Everybody around here has thick skin, so I dont see how thats possible. Im definitely approachable, and the way you've been approaching me is all wrong man. I have always came at the vets with respect, hell, some of them have helped me find my way around here (from gifs, to threads, etc.)...I haven't forgot that. If you dont cross me, then wont cross you...thats how I operate.

Im still trying to figure out what the issue is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Oct 24 2011, 05:09 PM
Post #43

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 25 2011, 09:05 AM) *
some of them have helped me find my way around here (from gifs, to threads, etc.)...I haven't forgot that.

Who? Name names because they have a lot to answer for.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 24 2011, 05:09 PM
Post #44

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (PalookaJoe @ Oct 24 2011, 06:04 PM) *
I thought sexual harrassment and disparaging comments of a sexual nature were not allowed on fight hype, Mr. Mod. Or is that only for the forum MEMBERS and not the MODS?

Do as you say not as you do? Hypocritical much?

I explained what a "booty fly" was in the other thread. To make it simple for you...whenever there's shit on the ground, flies swarm around it. Thats how I relayed to you...everytime some shit pops off around here...you're right there co-signing. Nothing homosexual was meant in that statement...I would like for you to read more. From what I know, you aren't even supposed to be here posting right now, since you want to bring up rules and such. So like I said before, please find a way to refrain from speaking to me or I will find a way to make that happen man. Thanks...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 24 2011, 05:10 PM
Post #45

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 24 2011, 06:09 PM) *
Who? Name names because they have a lot to answer for.

Fitz in particular...he helped me with some gifs when I joined a while ago. Thats what I meant...

+Quote Post
PalookaJoe
post Oct 24 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #46

Guess who...

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 24 2011, 05:09 PM) *
I explained what a "booty fly" was in the other thread. To make it simple for you...whenever there's shit on the ground, flies swarm around it. Thats how I relayed to you...everytime some shit pops off around here...you're right there co-signing. Nothing homosexual was meant in that statement...I would like for you to read more. From what I know, you aren't even supposed to be here posting right now, since you want to bring up rules and such. So like I said before, please find a way to refrain from speaking to or I will find a way to make that happen man. Thanks...

lol. Whatever you say man. How about this, from now on you stop speaking my name as well. Don't post about me, don't quote me, don't refer to me in any way shape or form, and in return, I will do the same.

You're not important enough to me to speak on, and I don't unless you're attacking me (very un mod like btw).

Don't start none, won't be none, as they say.

But at the end of the day you have all the power. You can just silence any dissent and ban me and then talk shit about me without my being able to defend myself. So in that regards, it's really not even worth bothering with.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Oct 24 2011, 05:14 PM
Post #47

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 25 2011, 09:10 AM) *
Fitz in particular...he helped me with some gifs when I joined a while ago. Thats what I meant...

Thanks mate. No need for international flights as Fitz lives in my city. Saves money & time.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Oct 24 2011, 05:16 PM
Post #48

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (PalookaJoe @ Oct 25 2011, 09:12 AM) *
lol. Whatever you say man. How about this, from now on you stop speaking my name as well. Don't post about me, don't quote me, don't refer to me in any way shape or form, and in return, I will do the same.

You're not important enough to me to speak on, and I don't unless you're attacking me (very un mod like btw).

Don't start none, won't be none, as they say.

But at the end of the day you have all the power. You can just silence any dissent and ban me and then talk shit about me without my being able to defend myself. So in that regards, it's really not even worth bothering with.

Joe I don't know what your agenda is but insulting mods is not the way to go about it. If Jack was here he would kick your ass for your smacktalk & give you a couple of weeks on the bench to think about it. Lucky Jack seems to be in semi retirement these days.

+Quote Post
PalookaJoe
post Oct 24 2011, 05:19 PM
Post #49

Guess who...

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 24 2011, 05:16 PM) *
Joe I don't know what your agenda is but insulting mods is not the way to go about it. If Jack was here he would kick your ass for your smacktalk & give you a couple of weeks on the bench to think about it. Lucky Jack seems to be in semi retirement these days.

My agenda is nothing but standing up for myself. Dude has shit on me at every opportunity lately. Three people do something on here, and ONE gets publically called out and personally insulted.

I had nothing to say to him until he started talking shit to me trying to humiliate me in front of people. So this isn't a situation where I'm just talking shit to talk shit. As long as people treat me with respect, I'll treat them with respect. I may have differing opinions, but I don't go out of my way to shit on someone without a reason.

He made it personal with many of his recent comments. As long as he leaves me be, I won't bother with it anymore. But as I said he has the power so it's not exactly an even playing field.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Oct 24 2011, 05:22 PM
Post #50

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (PalookaJoe @ Oct 25 2011, 09:19 AM) *
He made it personal with many of his recent comments. As long as he leaves me be, I won't bother with it anymore. But as I said he has the power so it's not exactly an even playing field.

So you just gonna walk away with your tail between your legs. Pussy. Manny Pac is prepared to face the true middleweight champion & you are crying about a hurt feelings. Well spare a thought for SM as he will have a sore face once Pac is done with him.

If you had any balls you would deal with this in an appropriate manner.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 12:05 PM