IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

35 Pages V  « < 31 32 33 34 35 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV: Pacquiao vs. Marquez III@9PM(EST)/6PM(PT)-SPOILERS 15 Mins Later, All Comments Here (Topics Merged.)
BoxingFan86
post Nov 15 2011, 04:58 PM
Post #321

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 15 2011, 01:25 PM) *
Yep. What the heck is up with this "stepping on the foot" mess?

A lot of people witnessed their champ get punished, now they're makin' excuses as to why it happened.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 16 2011, 12:09 AM
Post #322

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Just watched the fight again...but not to judge what happened, but to watch the drunk-ass, slowed down, behind-the-beat, karaoke version of "Eye of the Tiger" that Jimi Jamison performed!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Tight jeans and a MP hoodie with the sleeves rolled up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Jamison is the man! I dont know about the skiny jeans part, but he's still the man, lol.

+Quote Post
Hops
post Nov 16 2011, 07:17 AM
Post #323

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 10,849

I watched the first two fights again. Marquez actually did so much less to Pacquiao in the third fight. He was a warrior in ring in the first two but a pussy in third. Lol!!! That's why a majority decision. Next time, if JMM still concentrates on cutiepying his punches while Pacquiao is bruising his face by power punches, he'll lose again by Unanimous Decision.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 16 2011, 11:07 AM
Post #324

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Hops @ Nov 16 2011, 07:17 AM) *
I watched the first two fights again. Marquez actually did so much less to Pacquiao in the third fight. He was a warrior in ring in the first two but a pussy in third. Lol!!! That's why a majority decision. Next time, if JMM still concentrates on cutiepying his punches while Pacquiao is bruising his face by power punches, he'll lose again by Unanimous Decision.

That warrior approach had his ass on the canvas in the first two fights, and he ALMOST wiggled his way to a close victory. Now that he finishes a fight on his feet, with minimal facial damage, and making Pac look "less than"...he still didn't get the decision.

Point is, THEY will never let Pac lose at this point of his career...there's too much money involved to let that happen. Seems like he can take EVERYBODY'S punch nowadays, unlike he could early in the unknown portion of his career. Hmmm...

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Nov 16 2011, 12:13 PM
Post #325

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 16 2011, 12:07 PM) *
That warrior approach had his ass on the canvas in the first two fights, and he ALMOST wiggled his way to a close victory. Now that he finishes a fight on his feet, with minimal facial damage, and making Pac look "less than"...he still didn't get the decision.

Point is, THEY will never let Pac lose at this point of his career...there's too much money involved to let that happen. Seems like he can take EVERYBODY'S punch nowadays, unlike he could early in the unknown portion of his career. Hmmm...

word

this is the first time in the trilogy that jmm didn't get caught up in that.

lol @ jmm being a pussy in the 3rd fight.

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BOXING

*roger mayweather voice*

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Nov 16 2011, 02:52 PM
Post #326

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

For the people that said this fight should've been a draw, shouldn't a point have been deducted from Manny's scorecard after he intentionally spat out his mouthpiece? Accordin' to the Association of Boxing Commissions (ABC), that's an official boxin' rule. Thoughts?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 16 2011, 03:12 PM
Post #327

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Nov 16 2011, 12:13 PM) *
this is the first time in the trilogy that jmm didn't get caught up in that.

lol @ jmm being a pussy in the 3rd fight.

Yeah I laughed at that one too. If he was a pussy because he decided to counterpunch, stay in front of Manny, and avoid those silly grazing punches from Pac that make fighters relive their adolescence while receiving a count from the ref...then I guess JMM is a pussy. I would say he was too much of a dick in the first two fights for leaving himself open for those shots that floored him. Guess JMM just cant win either way. Dont cha just love the irony? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Nov 16 2011, 02:52 PM) *
For the people that said this fight should've been a draw, SHOULD FIND THE BIGGEST PAIR OF SCISSORS AND RUN AROUND WITH THEM RIGHTSIDE UP.

There, I fixed it for ya BoxingFan!

As far as the mouthpiece issue, he should've only received a warning (if that), but any further incidents with it, would've resulted in a point deduction. I was pissed when I saw it fly out of his mouth, but it did look like an accident though.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Nov 16 2011, 04:58 PM
Post #328

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 16 2011, 04:12 PM) *
Yeah I laughed at that one too. If he was a pussy because he decided to counterpunch, stay in front of Manny, and avoid those silly grazing punches from Pac that make fighters relive their adolescence while receiving a count from the ref...then I guess JMM is a pussy. I would say he was too much of a dick in the first two fights for leaving himself open for those shots that floored him. Guess JMM just cant win either way. Dont cha just love the irony? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i guess wants jmm to block punches with his face like margarito

+Quote Post
Hops
post Nov 16 2011, 06:34 PM
Post #329

Super Featherweight

Lol! In the first two fights Pacquiao's face was a total mess. After the third fight Pacquiao's ugly face looked more handsome than Juan Manuel's. That's evidence of the pussiness of JMM.

+Quote Post
Hops
post Nov 16 2011, 06:36 PM
Post #330

Super Featherweight

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Nov 16 2011, 08:52 PM) *
For the people that said this fight should've been a draw, shouldn't a point have been deducted from Manny's scorecard after he intentionally spat out his mouthpiece? Accordin' to the Association of Boxing Commissions (ABC), that's an official boxin' rule. Thoughts?

This is more of a whine than the stepping on foot dirty tactic post. Lol!

+Quote Post

35 Pages V  « < 31 32 33 34 35 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 06:45 AM