IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Khan vs Peterson...Perception is Starting to Change (NO SPOILERS!), Is anybody else overlooking Peterson? (Preview/Poll Added!)
Khan vs. Peterson: Preview and Poll
Who Wins?
Khan by Dec (Close) [ 4 ] ** [57.14%]
Khan by Dec (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [14.29%]
Khan by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Peterson by Dec (Close) [ 1 ] ** [14.29%]
Peterson by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Peterson by KO/TKO [ 1 ] ** [14.29%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
Allmenjoi8
post Dec 10 2011, 04:39 PM
Post #31

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 10 2011, 02:35 PM) *
Im more concerned about Peterson in this situation. If he lets Khan pitty-pat him to death, then we may be disappointed this evening. Im wondering whether or not he will be able to even land on Khan, since he's a safety first type fighter...which means that he may be covering up the whole night.

***Stinker of the night: The replay of Cotto/Margarito II...I would much rather see this last (with the extra footage, of course). It wouldn't have been a problem if we didn't have to sit through a HW co-feature. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lazy2.gif)

Peterson is in his own backyard plus a DC former featherweight champ just was elected to the boxing HOF. He has to show out or else he is going to take the air out of DC boxing as a fighting city. I will be staying home tonight to watch this fight (I have a cold) so I am hoping that Khan and Peterson put a good show. Peterson has to come out firing. Khan is trying to end the fight early but I am hoping it goes the distance. I want to see Peterson grow in the ring and adjust. I have a feeling Khan only has a Plan A, so we will see if Ariza and Roach can adjust to the fight as well, do you think Floyd will be in the crowd? lol j/k
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 02:09 PM