IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dan Rafael:Mayweather has been told by Top Rank they won't negotiate Pac vs May
iKeNjiro
post Nov 14 2011, 09:58 PM
Post #11

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,431

Good week for Floyd fans
Through all the bad, an name calling n excuses

Here we are, te truth is revealed as clear as ever now.
Now time for Floyd to annouce Martinez or a top tier beat em an retire
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Nov 14 2011, 10:04 PM
Post #12

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

I don't even want to see this fight any more. I'm more interested in Mayweather vs Martinez at 154 now. Pacman isn't ready for neither and Arum just made his fighter look like a duck by dancing around the idea of facing Floyd on the same date Floyd already has a scheduled venue at MGM. Arum KNOWS his fighter cannot beat Floyd, not even on his best days. Fuck Pacman vs Mayweather....We Want Sergio vs Floyd. Floyd called Arum's bluff and Pacquiao even came out and called out Mayweather. But at the post fight interview with Arum beside him, Pacman quickly changed his mind and said it's up to my promoter. SMH...Pacman this man is going to ruin your legacy when all the dust settles and when hidden facts start to come out.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 14 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

I'm more surprised that ESPN put this up on their site. Let's put the two real top fighters against each other, Martinez Mayweather at 154.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Nov 14 2011, 10:11 PM
Post #14

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

If you are surprised at this then you really can't see through bullshit and may need to go enroll in "How 2 Spot Some Bullshit 101" at your local community college. Arum was ringside sweating like Don King the night Tyson got waxed by Douglas. He then said a fourth fight on the same day Mayweather said he would fight LMFAO. Arum knows and everyone else knows now that Pacquiao would get the living baby shit beat out of him including Freddy Roach.

This post has been edited by Box in Hand: Nov 14 2011, 10:12 PM

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Nov 14 2011, 10:13 PM
Post #15

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

i want to see mayweather/martinez

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Nov 14 2011, 10:14 PM
Post #16

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

lol this is a good week for floyd fans and a bad week for manny fans

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Nov 14 2011, 10:14 PM
Post #17

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

WOW...Check this out.,..check out what Amir Khan had to say...even Manny's friend and sparring partner...SMFH...Everything is going very bad in Pacland.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/ar...l#ixzz1djv1hgs0

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 14 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Nov 14 2011, 08:36 PM) *
They have no leverage right now, against Mayweather. It's not a sell-able fight at this point in time, unless he goes out and actually dominates Marquez in the 4th fight.

I agree with the leverage part, but as far as the fight goes, it will sell regardless. There are several clueless fans out there who are at least a year behind with the facts on the negotitations...thats if they even really know whats going on. So, when a Mayweather/Pacquiao fight gets announced, it will be exclusive news to them.

We actually understood what happened on Saturday night and have been keeping up with negotiation details for the longest, so we may not all that excited when the fight comes around. There's no profit for him dominating JMM in a 4th fight, when we already know what the real deal is. To the clueless fans, it will be a long-awaited and well exectued victory for Pac.

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Nov 14 2011, 10:04 PM) *
I don't even want to see this fight any more. I'm more interested in Mayweather vs Martinez at 154 now. Pacman isn't ready for neither and Arum just made his fighter look like a duck by dancing around the idea of facing Floyd on the same date Floyd already has a scheduled venue at MGM. Arum KNOWS his fighter cannot beat Floyd, not even on his best days. Fuck Pacman vs Mayweather....We Want Sergio vs Floyd. Floyd called Arum's bluff and Pacquiao even came out and called out Mayweather. But at the post fight interview with Arum beside him, Pacman quickly changed his mind and said it's up to my promoter. SMH...Pacman this man is going to ruin your legacy when all the dust settles and when hidden facts start to come out.

My interest took a nose dive after Saturday night, but Im pretty sure the fight will still be an event. Pacquiao accepted the challenge, just to save face, thats it. Arum is already in 3rd gear with ruining his career, escpecially after the number of corpses he's fought over the past 3 years.

+Quote Post
DubC
post Nov 14 2011, 10:21 PM
Post #19

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,473

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 14 2011, 09:11 PM) *
If you are surprised at this then you really can't see through bullshit and may need to go enroll in "How 2 Spot Some Bullshit 101" at your local community college. Arum was ringside sweating like Don King the night Tyson got waxed by Douglas. He then said a fourth fight on the same day Mayweather said he would fight LMFAO. Arum knows and everyone else knows now that Pacquiao would get the living baby shit beat out of him including Freddy Roach.

And anybody that knew anything about the sport, and didn't have to please "the media" knew it was TR doing all the ducking and placing blame on FMJ...Anyone who didn't know this previously and isn't absolutely retarded now knows that Floyd would wax the floor with Manny...

Now the question is, who does May use as a tune up in Feb for a HUGE fight on Cinco de Mayo? He won't fight Sergio next, if he goes that route it would be in May...Khan isn't ready and wants a couple of WW fights before a superfight (if he gets by Peterson and whatever tomato can they put in front of him for his first 147 fight)

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Nov 14 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #20

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (DubC @ Nov 14 2011, 10:21 PM) *
And anybody that knew anything about the sport, and didn't have to please "the media" knew it was TR doing all the ducking and placing blame on FMJ...Anyone who didn't know this previously and isn't absolutely retarded now knows that Floyd would wax the floor with Manny...

Now the question is, who does May use as a tune up in Feb for a HUGE fight on Cinco de Mayo? He won't fight Sergio next, if he goes that route it would be in May...Khan isn't ready and wants a couple of WW fights before a superfight (if he gets by Peterson and whatever tomato can they put in front of him for his first 147 fight)

I say he will fight the Ortiz vs Berto winner.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 12:04 AM